~L~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(know what you mean!My iPod is double post happy sometimes lol)

Lovelitchi had gone to school early that morning and written down the notes on the board.She started to read a book she had picked up from the library.

Len had already gotten the notes down, and looked a little wary. He took a cautious glance at the cloudy looking Hime. He knew it had to do with him. He felt bad, and decided to ask Hime after class about it. However, that didn't stop him from feeling guilty.

Miles was trying to ignore the glum feeling that washed over the class by drawing silly doodles all over his notebook. He had finished taking his notes.

Hime turned towards Tennyo and forced a smile. "Thanks, Tennyo. Would you like to go to the mall after school today? Some shopping ought to make me feel better..."

Kuro turned his head up when he heard shopping. He needed some new hats. He quickly scribbled a note.

What's this about shopping?

He soon passed it to Hime.

Miku: "Ack!! I'm late!! Bye mom!"

WataWatatchi: "Dont forget your sister!!"

Miku puts her sister on her scooter and rode to school

Miku dropped Kingyobotchi of at her class

Kingyobotchi: "Thanks sis!"

Miku: "Your welcome! Se ya later!" Miku rushed to class!

Miku: "Im so sorry Mrs. Perfect! I lost track of time!"

Mrs. Perfect: "Just try not to do it next time, ok? :) "

Miku: "Ok :D " Miku sat next to Mimitchi

Mimitchi: "Hey Miku!"

Miku: "Hey Mimitchi.... why didn't you text me when you went to school!? D: "

Mimitchi: "I'm really sorry about that! I had lost my phone :p "

Miku: "Ohh, i ssee, well.. thats ok :) "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hime opened the note, then turned it over to scribble on the back. I think Tennyo an I are going to the mall after school. You can come along, too :) She passed it behind her to Kuro and winked. She was starting to get into a better mood.

It was the last period of school for the day.

Kuchimoto was sitting in her class finishing her assignment when she heard the bell ring.

She got out of her seat and waved goodbye to the teacher and walked out of the school. She decided to go straight home. she had a lot of chores she needed to do.

Kuro took the note quickly with a friendly smile. He read what it said and got another piece of paper and scribbled in his great writing;

I'll be there!

Tennyo went down to the cafeteria for her lunch. She opened her lunch bag and found that her mother had packed her wonton soup and mochi. She sat at a vacant table. She was thinking of what she and Hime would do at the mall.

Miles and Len were left alone in the classroom.

"So, I heard rumors about an outing to the mall... Should we go?" Miles asked Len.

"Uh, that's kinda stalkerish, don't you think?" Len told Miles as he shoved his textbooks and journals into his bag.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun, it'll be like Metal Gear!"

"...Fine, but only with disguises."

"Cool, bro! Let's move." Miles and Len left the classroom and headed to lunch, where they plotted.

Kuro walked in to the cafeteria, for lunch he had simple things like a sandwich, a can of soda and some home-made chocolate chip cookies his Mom had made. He was about to see Tennyo when Meri and her snobby gang came in front of him.

"You're in the way gayboy, whats with the smile, get a new boyfriend? Now get out of the way!" She bumped in to him and he just shrugged and moved, he couldn't do anything about it, it happened too often for him to care anymore.

Kuro finally got to Tennyo , "Hey Tennyo, do you mind that Hime invited me on your little mall trip?"

Lovelitchi came into the cafeteria with a funny looking outfit.She had had practice for her concert ("Dentist appointment")today and left her Lovelitchi dress at home!She found a purple dress and pink bows on her outfit rack in her tour bus.She sighed and proceeded to find a seat.She found an empty table outside in the shade where she could relax for the first time today.I can't wait to get home so I can take a nice hot shower...and relax...and watch TV...ahhh.Lovelitchi opened her lunchbox and found some Dumplings and a mini heart cake for dessert that Lovemamaletchi had packed neatly in a Tupperware container.Lovelitchi cut part of one of the dumplings and started to eat.

Melodi walked confidently into the café wearing her maid outfit. She began taking orders.

"Oh that's fine Kuro! Your more than welcome to come with us! Just be ready at 4:30 today after school." replied Tennyo. "Come site down!"

Lovelitchi finished her dumplings and started on her mini heart cake.She fished around in her backpack and found her schedule.I have stage practice after school,I have to film a commercial at 1:30 pm,right after lunch and I have a photo shoot an hour after...ugh so much for starting on my research paper.Lovelitchi grabbed a nearby pencil and added more to her schedule.I have to learn the choreography for my concert today at stage practice and...She wrote quickly hoping no one could see.Then a shadow cast over her table.She turned around and saw Meri...alone?

Len was alone in the courtyard, eating a hot dog while texting Miles, who was doing a very good job of spying for him. He felt his phone vibrate.

He took his phone out and clicked the touch screen.

They're meeting at 4:30, so I think we should head to the mall around 4:40

Len read it and texted back. Gotcha. Then he noticed Lovelitchi at a table alone, with Meri standing right next to it. Len cautiously began to approach the table.

"Thanks!" He told Tennyo. So what stores do you think we should hit?" He asked while gulping down his soda. "And do you know why Hime is so upset today?"

"Nothing's popping in my head right now, but lets hit the big outlets, the ones with a variety of things and the stores that only concentrate on clothes would be fun! I'm not sure, but she seems to be avoiding Len a lot these past few days." replied Tennyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back