Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is this your kill?" I asked this to Blizzard since she had given me the penguin.

"It is, but you said you were starved didn't you?" Blizzard stated simply, turning her back to Nightwind and began to walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, however I can find something on my own. This is your food." I threw the penguin back at Blizzard. "However, you seem humble. How would you like to travel with me for a while?" She was worthy. I could see it in her eyes.

Blizzard stopped in her tracks and looked back at Nightwind. She was quiet for a few minutes before speaking. "Sure, I'll go with you."

Nightwind paused and looked around. "This is the way out of the Antarctic. Follow me." Nightwind started to walk in the direction towards the woods...

Moonrain howled as wind shook her snow covered fur, she was cold, her fur coat was enough to keep her alive, for now. She needed a brook, to keep warm with, the warm bodies of others would help each other keep warm. That was what she learned from her siblings. She howled again as the breeze grew stronger, she couldn't help but smell blood. Blood of a small penguin that rested in the snow, she leaped off her feet and bolted towards the smell, but stopped in the sight off two wolf-like creatures leaving into the woods, she shivered, if she was attacked, it was two against one. But a wolf looked, incredibly powerful, a lovely coat of fur, perfect eyes. Moonrain shook her head, as the smell she was following was gone. Moonrain looked around for something to hunt, but there was no one other than the two characters.

Sunset's ears perked up. She heard paws coming her way. She quietly peeped her head outside of her den, silently taking small steps outside.

Moonrain was oblivious to anything, she cocked her head up and howled, waiting for an answer to see if there was any other siblings alive. Moonrain then looked down at where the penguins body laid, there was a marking on where the penguin had been, as well as many paw-prints.

Stardust heard howling, it wasn't unusual, but it was the howl of a stray, one like her. Stardust wished she was a leader too, being a stray was very nice to her, but she would love to be the leader of a brook.

Brook Name: Starbrook

Leader: Stardust

Motto: We do not harm, we do not fight, but if you try, prepare to die.

Alliances, Enemies, ect: None yet.

Brook story: Will come soon. (As this brook doesn't exist yet, so... yeah).

Sunset crept out, trotted forward but froze when she heard the howl of a nearby wolf. Thinking of danger first, she sprinted back into her den.

"C-c-cold," shivered Moonrain, it hurt to open her mouth, but she needed to get used to it, as she needed her mouth to hunt.

As I was walking with Blizzard, I caught the scent of a nearby wolf. I went to investigate when I found a very cold looking lone wolf. "Hello. Who are you?" I said this and gave her the look to test if she was worthy or not.

"I am Moonrain," Moonrain revealed, shivering in the cold, "and you are?"

Sunset decided to be brave, whether an enemy lurked around the corner or not. She gritted her teeth and ran headfirst outside, not stopping until she bumped into a tree. She fell down, dazed, and got up again. She looked around for any sign of an enemy, and there weren't any. She then looked toward the blinding white distance and saw three tiny shapes appearing to be conversing. She fell down to the ground and crept silently to the other wolves, shivering more the closer she got.

"I am Nightwind, leader of this brook. I see you are alone. Would you like to join the brook?" She had not looked away from the test look. She was worthy of joining Nightbrook.

"Yes, please," answered giving a large smile, which looked more like a scaring tactic, but it was a smile, never less.

As we were talking, I noticed another wolf. I started walking in it's direction and then charged at it very fast.

Sunset squealed and leapt up. She fell hard on the ground, panting. "Hullo, what was that for?"

I barked "What are you doing here? Who are you?" I was still holding Sunset to the ground so she could not escape.

Moonrain watched, having Nightwind's back.

Stardust decided to follow the howl, her hearing was very advanced. She found 3 wolves and a fox. She hid behind a tree and slowly walked up, in sleuth mode.

I continued to hold Sunset on the ground as I smelled another wolf approaching. I was starting to think that Sunset had set me up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back