Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grey-wolf-pictures-01.jpg

Name: Amorette

Animal: Wolf.

Looks: top

Brook to join: Nightbrook.

Crush: None, but looking.

Your story: Amorette was always a pampered pup, the only girl in a litter of boys. Soon she had grown up to be a little older and was left on her own, her brothers had left and her parents died. This forced her to find a way to survive, and she was one of the lucky few who had a few pack members stuble upon her one day and take her in. Being new and young forced her to try even harder to work her way up. Although no longer at the bottom, she is not at the top yet and is still one of the lower members

OTHER: Even though she knows her place she still can try to push the limits a bit on occation. She generally knows when to stop but sometimes she takes it to far and barely stopped in time to not pi** off the higher ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stardust stood up, sensing that she had been caught, "I am Stardust, leader of the Starbrooks," she had just decided to form a brook, even if she was the only member.

I got up and said "Where is the rest of your brook?"

Amorette strode through the trees. She heard a bunch of commotion and figured she should better check it out. She had sort of slipped away while the others in the brook were too busy to notice, and gone out for a quick run and had gone out to her secret spot hidden deep in the woods. She hoped that no oe had noticed or that her disappearance had caused any commotion amongst the brook. She made a face, trying to figure out the situation occuring between Nightwind and Stardust.

"Right here," said Stardust, giving a dingo grin.

Moonrain looked back at Stardust, before returning her eye to Sunset.

I then noticed Amorette standing there. I had no idea who she was, so I gave her the test stare.

"My name is Sunset, and I live in the forest over there," Sunset quickly nudged her nose toward the quiet faraway place. "I swear, I swear that I have nothing to do with any of this nonsense," Sunset whimpered. "I just came from the forest here. I swear I have almost next to nothing to do ever here in the whole world," Sunset said with a glint of a tear in her eye, hoping none of these fierce looking wolves would suddenly pounce on her, as she was somewhat small.

I saw Sunset almost in tears and felt pity for her. "Would you like to join Nightbrook?" I asked Sunset.

Sunset's eyes opened in amazement. "R-Really? You would let me join Nightbrook?" she said, a huge grin spreading over her face. She was crying now; crying tears of pure joy and excitement. "I-I would be honoured!"

"Yes, I see great potential in you." Nightwind could tell that Sunset could be one of the greatest warriors ever to live.

Blizzard smiled at Sunset, her tail wagging even though she wasn't apart of Nightbrook herself, she was still happy for her.

Amorette stood still, not willing to move yet. She stood still, watching, waiting to see what would happen.

Nightwind then remembered that he had never properly asked Blizzard if she wanted to join. "Blizzard, do you want to join Nightbrook too?" Even if she had not stood up to the look, she could still be made worthy.

EDIT: Accidental double post. My dsi likes to break the rules for some reason. XD

Sunset lept up, a huge smile across her face. "Blizzard, please say yes!" She yipped, her inner child being released.

Amorette was still processing the situation, not wanting to act on impulse and make a mistake. She didn't say anything, she hoped Nightwind wouldn't get mad, being the leader of her brook, if he noticed her absence it could cause trouble for her later. She took a few nervous steps forward anyways, " What the heck is going on? who are all of thesee people?" She asked to no one in perticular, she wasn't demanding knowledge, just wondering what was happening.

"There are some new members of the brook. Where were you this whole time?"

Amorette nodded, she looked dow. Busted.

"Oh," She said trying to find away to avoid his question "Well, welcome then. I was...around." She tried. She looked up at him blinking and trying to look as adorable as possible hoping to distract him a bit. She had a slight feeling that her swtory wasn't exactly cutting it and would pay for it later after the others had gone. It wasn't something new to her, she was more of a ...pet, to the top leaders of the brook, kept close to the leaders - not lowly by any means but she did get scolded sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back