Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard directed her attention to the new wolf that had appered and seemed to know Nightwind so she assumed they were apart of the brook. She bowed her head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Blizzard."

Moonrain looked back and forth between numerous animals. They all seemed so different,it was pretty amazing how all of this had happened though. She was in a brook, one with a pretty cute leader too.

LightSripe came up to moonrain "hello welcome"

"Hi, nice to meet you, you're?" asked Moonrain, she was guessing that this wolf was a Nightbrook. Moonrain couldn't help but howl again, the howl echoed along many parts of the forest, but no reply by her missing siblings.

OOC: Made a banner for fun: Tis here.

Sunset looked on, a stern look on her face. She pawed here and there uncomfortably, looking on.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hello LightStripe." I gave her the test stare, like I did with all the others...

Amorette moved to stand with the others, she stood beside Nightwind and looked up at him blinking her blue-grey eyes. She had hopped that her excuse had satysfied him, not that she was exactly afraid. Since she had been with the brook since she was very young, you had grown to be more like a younger sister, someone that needed to be protected and cared for. "So, what now?" She asked trying to change the subject to a lighter one.

Name:Moonstream

Animal: Wolf

Looks: White wolf with icy blue/purple eyes. A splash of blue is on the tip of her tail and a blue crescent on her left eye.

Brook to join: Loner for now

Crush: None

Your story: Moonstream started out in Glory Brook when wolves began mysteriously disappearing. Two of which were her parents. After they went missing she went on a long journey to find her parents. Only to watch them die right before her eyes. When she returned to the brook, she was treated like an outsider. After she had finally been able to fit in again, she was betrayed by the one she loved most, her mate, Scarface. To remind her of this horrible event, is a scar on her underbelly She is now searching for a place to be safe from her old brook and Scarface. She has never trusted another wolf since then.

Name: Fang

Looks: Mmm. >> This is him

Brook to join: Stray with his twin brother

Crush: NONE

Your story: Fang is the black sheep of his family. Finally getting tired of his insults he went off.. only to have his twin brother follow him. Together, they have been through everything together. Fang is the strong, silent type, mostly standing in the background observing.

Name: Aiden

Looks: :DDD >> Tee Hee

Brook to join: Wouldn't mind to join any but is a stray with Fang

Crush: Err... he's a flirt...

Your Story: Aiden is a never stray family type, he stayed with his brother out of love and loyalty. Aiden is the easy to make friend type, friendly, sweet, and adorable. |3

FAIL ..//shot

Fang: Slowly stalking behind his brother, Fang sniffed around unsure. "Mmm, Aiden?" he slowly drawled.

Aiden: Aiden turned a big grin on his face. "what is it, brother?" he huffed, on the verge of giggling.

Fang: "Is that... more?" he lifted his head up and stood on his back paws. "It smells... like some."

Aiden: Aiden tilted his sideways and started laughing. "You seem.. excited." Aiden let his head fall back and howled loudly.

Fang: Fang plopped back down and did the same.

OOC: How's that for a first animal role play post? ;DDD

Sunset cocked her head a bit. She looked toward Amorette, who seemed to be asking Nightwind something. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she perked up her ears and continued to look toward them anyway.

"So, where have you been this whole time?" I asked this to Amorette, I was expecting that she might be an undercover member of another brook...

" Oh, you know the boys tend to bore me, so I went for a quick run. I'm sorry, I know I should have asked you first and that I shouldn't have gone alone, but I was careful. " Amorette insisted, she lower her head a little bit out of respect. " I really am sorry. " she repeated nudging him playfully. She was somewhat hoping that that would be the end of the discussion and that there wouldn't be any later repercussions or punishments.

"Ok, but stay near next time. We could have been attacked and you wouldn't of helped. If this happens again, I will have to duel you." Nightwind hoped that Amorette would sneak off again, since he needed to know Amorette's power in a duel so he could rank her.

Blizzard had turned her attention away from the others, she sniffed around since she was still hungry."I wonder where all the food is..." She trailed off and began walking off, forgetting about the others.

Sunset stood, her eyes transfixed upon Amorette and Nightwind. She then heard someone leaving. She saw Blizzard walking away. "Oh," Sunset said. "Blizzard, where are you going?"

Nightwind noticed Blizzard leaving, but acted as if he didn't. He was going to act as if he didn't know to once again wing it. Since Blizzard clearly heard what was said to Amorette, she had no excuse to go away. Nightwind was now going to be able to duel one of the brook members and rank her.

"Yes," Amorette nodded "Master," She added in the last part as sort of a tease. She had been around Nightwind since she was young and she was raied under his guidance of the brook. As much as she loved her morning run's and her secret spot in the depth of the woods it was not worth having to fight Nightwind. She was pretty tough and a fairly good fighter she was not too keen on the whole idea of having to duel the leader.

Moonstream looked up at the sky and scented the air. She smelled penguin blood, though old and stale and she smelled various wolves. She flinched at the thought of running into Scarface, even though none of the wolves carried his scent, he could've disguised it. Unaware by fear, she began running towards the wolves instead of away from them. When she spotted a group of wolves she stopped, threw her head back and howled with all of her might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back