Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned to Moonstream and focused on her for a few seconds before fainting and falling to the ground because of her beauty...

Amorette folowed Nightind out of curiousity. She watched him pause and fall to the ground. What the- ? She ran over to him "Nightwind! Are you okay? What the hell happened?" She demanded slightly paniced. She nudged his side gently with her paw.

Sunset looked at this wolf. She stared for a few moments at each of the wolves; the beautiful wolf howling, and Nightwind, sprawled out on the ground, and Amorette prodding at him. She slowly crept up to the howling wolf, and poked up her head from about fifteen feet away. "Hullo," Sunset said, cocking her head sideways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blizzard stopped walking and looked back at Sunset. "Hmmm? Oh sorry, I thought I could smell food and I'm quite hungry at the moment." She explained then looked over at Nightwind, hearing him fall.

I came to and started wildly looking for the mystery wolf... "Where is she?" I was still laying on the ground...

Moonstream stopped howling, narrowed her eyes and scanned the creatures making sure that none of them were Scarface. When she realized that none of them were, she relaxed and growled,"Hello," Even though she was less tense now, since Scarface was nowhere in sight, she was still wary since she had only just met the group.

"Where is who?" Amorette questioned severly confused. She glanced up at the newly approaching wolf. She glared up and growled a bit, in a protective manor. She didn't know who this new one was, and she didn't like it. "Who the hell are you?" She growled.

I was quick to welcome the new wolf... I jumped up and welcomed her while heavily blushing... "H-hi, I am Nightwind. A-and you are?"

Amorette smirked. She watched how quickly Nightwind had recovered. She chuckled softly to herself. "Oooh someone has a little crush." She taunted him. She grinned, quite proud of herself.

I turned to Amorette and said: "Or do you have a crush on me?"

I stared at the arguing wolves and barked loudly to get their attention,"My name is Moonstream."

Amorette rolled her eyes "Oh yeah, most deffinately." She answered sarcastically. "Get over yourself!" She shouted angrily.

I immediately turned and said quite flirtatiously, "Oh, why hello Moonstream."

"humph! Such bitter arguing in this group..." I mumbled, lashing my tail side to side, the hostility in my eyes was clear.

I was quite surprised that Amorette had yelled at me. I then decided to use it to my advantage to determine her ranking and to prove my point. "I challenge you to a duel, Amorette."

"Are you F***ing kidding me?!" Amorette demanded. "Im not going to fight you."

She turned to Moonrain. "Hello, sorry about that. He's in a bit of a mood because he thinks you're pretty."

Hearing what the male wolf had said, I backed out of the way and rolled my eyes, thinking to myself,"I don't have time for this!"

Moonstream looked at Amorette saying," I can tell..." She scooted a little farther away from Nightwind.

I then gave Amorette the "PLEASE STOP! YOU ARE SCREWING WITH MY CHANCES WITH THIS WOLF!!" look. I then lowered my head and pulled my ears back when I saw Moonstream again...

Amorette groaned. She rolled her eyes "Be nice, don't hurt his feeling to much, mmay?" She said turning around and heading into the wood. "You two have fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back