Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had snuck up on Stardust and suddenly said "You wish you won!" I then bit her neck as hard as I possibly could...

Stardust felt the pain at the back of herm neck, she lifted up her back legs and bucked like a horse, pushing Nightwind off, "don't steal my neck-bite."

Stardust growled and closed into Nightwind, before grabbing his belly and ripping off some flesh.

"GRRRRRRR!!!!" I held on and then I leaped in the air, and landed on Stardust, and then I scratched deep, bloody gashes into her back...

I swung around, getting a slight grip on Stardust's fur, dragging her to the ground.

Stardust smirked and howled into the full moon, her howls were not of pain, it was a call.

Many other dingoes came into sight, their legs pounding on the snowy ground, barking and roaring with anger. Stardust shook off the two wolves.

"Try.Me," snickered Stardust, walking to the front of the dingoes, "I mean, us. Mess with me, mess with my family."

Moonrain felt a tear down her cheek, "f-f-" she struggled to say one word, that meant alot to her, "family..." Moonrain dropped to the ground in sadness, her sight went black, she had fainted from the thoughts of her dead siblings.

Sunset began to cry from anger. She got up and began to kick her back paws. "Ready?" her stamina questioned. "Yes, yes I am." she said aloud. She stood silently, gazing on the horizon at the battlescene.

I showed no fear to the incoming animals... I looked around and then howled very loudly to summon every brook member that I had... Then I started to fight the other wolves... I was able to kill them with one bite to the neck each... I then yelled to Stardust... "WHY??? WHAT IN THE WORLD MADE YOU WANT TO KILL ME???" I bravely advanced forward to Stardust and then asked her calmy... "Why? Why would you want to kill me? Did I do something wrong to you?" I was ready to escape at anytime if Stardust attempted to unfairly attack me...

Stardust started to cry, "WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? WHY DID YOU KILL MY FAMILY?" Stardust bared her fangs, "listen, if you don't tell me why you just killed my only family, I will kill you," her face felt like it was on fire, "and your entire group too, why did you play unfairly? Why did you kill someone in a play-fight?"

ooc: STOP SAYING WOLVES! THEY ARE DINGOES! DING- GOES! XD XD XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Blizzard had backed away from the other, she may of been apart to Nightwinds brook but she was weak, she wasn't good when it came to battling.

"I was fighting for my life, Stardust. If you command your dingoes (There! You happy? XD) to kill me, I have every right to kill them for self defense. If you want, Nightbrook can be your family. And with your skill, you could be my right hand assistant. You would be the next in line for the leadership if I ever died. What do you say? Honestly, I didn't know that Stardust was intending this to be a play fight. The gashes, cuts, and blood I had on my body said that it was a killing mission. I saw great, great potential in Stardust and I would hate for it to go to waste, so I had asked her if she wanted to join. I also wanted her to feel accepted into a loving family of animals who would risk their life for another...

"One, you sneaked up on me, that's when it got bad," Stardust managed to say through her teas, "you shouldn't sneak up on me, I have... Reflexes. But you killed my family, no one can be my family now," Stardust was thinking of her mother, "I am only a dingo pup, well, sort of, I need my family."

Moonrain was still seeing black, she couldn't move, in the snow, she was freezing but she couldn't move her mouth to tell anyone about it. She needed some warmth.

"I sneaked up on you because you hurt me... I sneaked up on you because it was the only way I could get a hit in on you... Your potential is outstanding... And I apoligize. You know what you did wrong, and I know what I did wrong... If you would rather walk alone than be in Nightbrook, that's your choice... And your family... All I can say is that they were trying to kill me on your command... I fight for my life... However, not all is lost... You still have your sister... Where is she-OHMIGOSH!!! Hurry!" I ran over to Moonrain and realised that she was freezing to death... I picked her up by her neck and tried to drag her into the forest so she wouldn't be in this snow... I asked Stardust to help... "Stardust... She's too heavy for me to carry alone... Help me... If you don't, all of your family will really be lost..." I waited for Stardust to reply...

"Sister?" Stardust asked, "all of my family is dead now."

ooc: Um... Stardust = Dingo. Moonrain = Wolf.

Blizzard glared at Stardust then ran over to Nightwind. "I'll try and help, I only hope I can." She murmured softly, going behind Moonrain and tried pushing her.

Sunset gasped in fear and began sprinting over to Nightwind and Blizzard, who were stuggling to push Moonrain. She began to push her with her final strength, but realized the wind and hail had buffeted her. There was blood pouring and shining on her snow-white coat, but she didn't realize this long after she fell to the ground, her mouth pouring pure red blood.

"Sunset!!!" I decided to take charge of this situation as a brook leader should... "Okay, Blizzard and Amorette help Sunset. Bring her to the woods and put the herbs that are shaped like hearts around her body to stop the blood. Me and Moonstream will help Moonrain." I looked over at Moonstream and waited for her response...

EDIT: Accidently typed Stardust instead of Sunset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fang: Fang tilted his head sideways and looked towards the group in front of him.

Aiden: Aiden nudged Fang with his left shoulder. "Come on, dude," he sighed. He walked towards the group of animals and grinned.

Fang: Fang stalked behind him as usual, keeping his mouth shut and eyes hard.

Aiden: "Hi, guys~!" he laughed, tossing some dirt with his paw.

Fang: Fang nodded and stared at them all. "Most of them are... female," he thought slowly.

Blizzard looked at Sunset in fear, worried about her then saw two other wolves appeared and seemed to have no idea what was going on and groaned softly.

"Blizzard, you need to go help Sunset!" After I said this, I noticed two lone wolves off by the forest. I was going to get more help for Moonrain. So I sneaked off... I noticed that one of them was looking at the females very closely, and I decided to tease him about it... I was right next to Fang and then I said "So, noticing the females, are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back