Leaf Brook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonstream looked expectantly at Nightwind, but when he did nothing, she twitched her ear and turned to leave.

I was thinking "OH CRAP!!! AMORETTE LEFT!!!! I'M GOING TO SCREW THIS UP BIGTIME!!!!!!" But I stayed cool and just said "Hi, I'm Nightwind, sorry about earlier..." Sensing that he seemed over obsessive, Nightwind took five steps back and sat on the ground...

Sunset looked on. She snickered a little, as she had never had any romance problems. She had a little thing, that when someone was having problems with others, she would intend to feel sorry, but she would actually always laugh very hard. She laid down on the ground and fiddled with a stick.

Blizzard let out a small sigh, shaking her head at Nightwind. "Oh dear.." She then moved her attention to Moonstream, looking at her curiously and by the looks of things, she didn't want to be in this situation at the moment.

Moonrain cocked her head, then lifted it right up. Moon rain's ears dropped to a low level, she was a bit upset inside, but for now, she did not know why she was.

Stardust smirked, with the distraction, she could attack. After all, she was a leader of a brook, she had power. Even if she was the only brook member, she leaped forward and attacked Nightwind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was taken by complete surprise as Stardust suddenly attacked me... In a split second I was ready to fight, and I fought... Hard... I then bit Stardust on her tail to slow her down... Then I scratched her side and fiercely fought for my life and reputation...

Stardust moaned as she was bit on the tail, but she swiped Nightwind across the face before biting the back of his head.

Blizzard stepped forward seeing Stardust had attacked Nightwind but then took a step back, not sure if she should help or not.

Sunset gasped and her mouth hung open, her eyes wide in fear. "Oh my gosh!" She ran over to the brawling wolves, but stopped, realizing she could easily be hurt badly. She instead ran over to Blizzard and frowned. "Should we help? Or should we let them fight?"

Blizzard looked at Sunset from the corner of her eye, shaking her head. "I'm not sure, if he asks for help, we'll help. If not, just stay out of it." She stated simply, watching the two wolves fight.

I decided to make a call for help... "Hello? You two? I need a little h-OWWWWWWW!!!!!" I had just been bitten on the back of the head... I then exerted all the power I could into one bite and bit Stardust's ear...

Blizzard heard Nightwind calling for help then bolted to them, biting on Stardust's hind leg, hoping that would do some damage or help in any way.

Amorette heard some howling and painful remarks. She groaned slightly and jogged back into the open clearing. She was slightly tempted to not go but something inside her. The sense of loyalty, she turned and headed back to the clearing quickly. She pushed herself through the trees, she. Paused and cocked her head to the side.

I saw Amorette standing there, doing absolutely nothing to help me... I then said something to her... "Are you going to help me fight Stardust or what?"

Then, I finally broke free of Stardust's hold... I ran quickly and swiftly towards the woods and hid in a spot where I would take Stardust by surprise and teach her not to mess with me...

Amorette was in a slight state of shock for another moment or two before finally shaking it off and advancing into the open field. She dove into the mess that was the fight brewing. At first she had thought that this was a duel between leaders, and if that was the case they weren't allowed to interfere. It didn't seem to be a duel and Nightwind's obvious plea for help made her believe that he had been taken by surprise and something else entirely was going on. She growled darkly pouncing direct on Stardust taking her body sliding a few feet back underneath her. Amorette growled and snapped viscously at her.

Sunset gasped. Secretly she wanted to fight too, but she wasn't sure as she was a very peacful type, not a mean, fighting type. She had to fight though in her life, being a wolf. She thought hard, and eventually came up right beside the brawls and took a deep breath, preparing to fight at any time.

Moonstream heard the howling, barking, and growling, Turned tail and darted towards the commotion. When she reached the pack again, she stayed quiet and hid in the bushes.

"Muahahaha, I guess I just won," said Stardust, grinning evilly, "What are you doing in a leaders fight?"

I narrowed my eyes at what I was seeing, something stirred within me when I watched this particular wolf being hurt. I growled and shot out of the bushes and aimed for Stardust's neck with my jaws wide and my claws outstretched.

Stardust was alert to the attack, and calmly stepped away from the attacks range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back