Limewire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And don't worry Crystalized, just make sure when your done to fully exit by rightclicking the icon in the bottom right on the start bar and click exit.
I never knew that o__o

THANK YOU! My LimeWire is faster because of that xD

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, dang Edit button needs to stay longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Limewire is illegal and you can get seriously sued. I know people who have it, also, in enough time, you'll get viruses, but if your dead set on keeping it at least get Spybot, okay? :ichigotchi: '

Limewire is illegal and you can get seriously sued. I know people who have it, also, in enough time, you'll get viruses, but if your dead set on keeping it at least get Spybot, okay? :ichigotchi: '
Spybot? Is that like Adware?

Anyways everyone I know should be sued.

If the police haven't caught me or anyone I know, they're doing a terrible job.

To the people who are keeping it for the free songs beware for capitilization GETTING FREE SONGS OFF THE COMPUTER IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!

Limewire is illegal and you can get seriously sued. I know people who have it, also, in enough time, you'll get viruses, but if your dead set on keeping it at least get Spybot, okay? :rolleyes: '
I've had Limewire for a long time.

And it doesn't gaurentuee viruses.

Its a game of chance picking which song to download.

Ya never know which one is contaminated.

Yus but that me.

Don't flame @ Me X3

And Like TamTamkitty said The police haven't caught me yet,

and I highly doubt they are. CDs are a dying breed The future is digital.

No scence of trying to catch the Millions of people

that use it.

And Like TamTamkitty said The police haven't caught me yet, and I highly doubt they are. CDs are a dying breed The future is digital.

No scence of trying to catch the Millions of people

that use it.
Yeah, now it's all iPods and MP3 Players.

Edit: WTF? I downloaded Nine In The Afternoon by PATD, and when I put it on my MP3 Player, it says www.MySpace.com Panic At The Disco o__o

I've downloaded like 1000, so don't feel bad. xD

Like if anyone should get introuble, it's the people who put the music on in the first place.

And if the police cared/were smart enough, they'd disable Limewire or something.

Yeah, now it's all iPods and MP3 Players.
Edit: WTF? I downloaded Nine In The Afternoon by PATD, and when I put it on my MP3 Player, it says www.MySpace.com Panic At The Disco o__o
Mmm...it took me a while to get the studio version. Full studio version. I went through like...tons. That's why I don't like LW that much.

Maybe try a few more times....or wait. It's a new song, you know.

Nooo...not top option. Well...yes...if you want the live version. I wanted the studio version. As I'm picky.

I had to search Pretty.Odd. to get the studio version. Sometimes the lower ones that have like a 10 or 11 work better than the 100-somethings. I dunno why. And T3 or Higher....that works all the time for me. It's the only on that works on my thingy-computer.

Latest posts

Back