Limewire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure because all my friends used it, and I wasn't sure if my parents would be mad. But yeah. I sometimes get in trouble for being on it too long.

Kay, we know it's bad. It's illegal, but everyone does it.

If the police cared enough, they'd catch us by now, or start to go door to door checking everyone's computers.

The only people that should get arrested anyways are those who share the music in the first place and those who sell the movies & music to other people for their own profit.

I don't want to pay 99 cents for a song I'll get bored of next month.

^^ I know. I'm like....'No. Maybe I'll like them tomorrow again.'

I force myself to listen to them, and then start re-likeing them.

....Seriously???? No way!! Limewire needs to be nicer to us... grrrrr....I can't go buy EVERY FOB CD and Panic CD and every Cobra Starship CD, and well....you get the point.

But how so? My Limewire stuff sounds pretty good.

You know when IOH leaked onto the net before the Cd was out? That's probably the bad quality stuff WC_G_101 is talkin about.

The only FOB Cds I have are FUCT and IOH, I can't find TTTYG anywhere in stores anymore. :/

Good. Because mine is pretty much like the 30 second samples on iTunes. I don't have any of their CDs. I think the last CD I bought was...in 2003 or something. I just use Limewire now.

If I did that, I would spend to much. I really like every other artisit out there! Limewire is awesome for shopaholics like me. : )

Yeah, if it wasn't for LimeWire I would have a whole bunch of FOB and Panic CDs xD I say a whole bunch, because I would make mix CDs with FOB and Panic xP

Off Topic: I hope more stuff for Pretty.Odd. leaks onto the net xP

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back