Limewire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artists are against people stealing their music off of Limewire. I'm not allowed to use the Limewire system after what happened to a girl in our community. She got caught. I buy ALL of my songs for $1 each off of iTunes. Call it a waste of money, but I call it the right thing to do.

^ Actually, I've heard of artisits who download music. Like take Pete Wentz. He says that he downloads music, and he has said that he thinks the reason why so many people like them is partly thanks to downloads.

^ Actually, I've heard of artisits who download music. Like take Pete Wentz. He says that he downloads music, and he has said that he thinks the reason why so many people like them is partly thanks to downloads.
I find that funny. It's like "I'm gonna download some FOB songs and take away money from my band!" xP

^^ It would be funny if he did that. I read it on some interview on the web....

But I'm sure he gets his CDs for free and whatnot. If I was a singer, I wouldn't listen to myself that much. It would freak me out.

And is the Pro legal? I didn't know that...I have non-pro.

Pro costs money. It's like ten dollars or something a month. Non-Pro is slower, but you can still get all the same songs and all...right?

Right? It's stupid, if you ask me. If I like their music, I'll go to their concert! I'll but merchandise from their webstore. Something. But iTune's $1 per song is ridiculous.

Same. I bought Showstopper from this giftcard, and overplayed it...like 30 times a day. I listen to that song like once in every two weeks now. Maybe even less.

Limwire ruined my computer to the point of no watching vids or listening to music without it freezing up.

Just be careful with what you download with it.

Latest posts

Back