Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick little update. :D

I was going through my tamas and found a baby named ABBAB, so I'm putting her in the hatch too! :)

2ezqps2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I reset my v6 because I got bored trying to get her to get married and get to the 1st spot in Music city. So I had to reset it like 3 times in order to get a girl and then I named her Zebra. :D . Welcome to all the other babies. I'm not really going to go for a perfect care character either, she evolved up to a Tamatchi. I was happy, she got a Harp as her instrument and a penguin toy. I took her to school a bunch of times and won the jump rope game every time but once. She got sick once and her skills levels are around 150. I'll post pictures tomorrow, she's sleeping right now.

Tamfi got sick a couple of times but he is fine now moving around the screen. Also he is going to the nany and they sing nicely together!!

Yoda is an Obotchi today. I'm at work, so pics will come later. I took an accidental nap yesterday and when I woke up he was down to one happy and one hungry heart. Oops! Oh well. Not sure how great his care will be while I'm at work, so perhaps I won't get a good care character for an adult.

La petite Mamie evolved into a ura-young Mametchi, so cute ^^

I'll post pics later too. I was surprised it evolved so fast. I was running a mothra those days (I turned it off, so I only have to care for my 4.5 and 5.5 ) and the mothra is soooo looooong to evolve .

I bought Mamie 2 tickets. One to go to Japan, and one to France ! She will see so many things and visit so many places o_o. I bet those little tamas we are raising here will have a future full of surprises and discoveries, and it makes me smile and impatient to see what's next ! =D

me too!!! I'm too busy but I keep connecting Lucky and Tamfi and training them well!!! We have so many things to do with our tamas yet!!!!!

IMGA0244_zps5425afdc.jpg
Good day to you all says me, and Chalk in his Memebotchi form!!

IMGA0247_zps5cd9bf14.jpg
He is not very needy at all, but he still needs his food at regular intervals. ;)

IMGA0250_zps8ff4ea22.jpg
This is how I spelled his name. Did I write it right?

IMGA0253_zps37ad4f87.jpg
Most difficult game by far, poor Chalk only has one lonely guts point in the kindness section... :p

IMGA0254_zps35512f43.jpg
And every time we lose his reaction breaks my heart.

IMGA0256_zpsfd045964.jpg
Chalk gets happy again quickly and tells me not to worry about him; we'll learn the game soon enough!

IMGA0257_zps7dca4078.jpg
He's all in all easy-going, cheerful and forgiving, so I had no problems at all bringing him to school. :D

IMGA0258_zps3a320902.jpg
Here's the pouch that I made yesterday. I use the green part as a lanyard so that Chalk is always secure and attatched to me. :ichigotchi:

IMGA0261_zpsde1bfebc.jpg
It has a window so that I can care for Chalk without anyone recognising him as a tamagotchi. :lol:

IMGA0263_zps65811361.jpg
And also a normal opening in case I want to take him out. Both the window and the opening are easily enclosed by pulling the white handle. *Exclusively designed by Jokus :p :D *

Chalk has visited his nanny thrice today so far, and bought a strange box with a star on from grocer Ojitchi. It's supposed to be a cooking item, so I can't use it yet because

A) it's my only cooking item so far and

B) Chalk is of the wrong family to use it.

About the grocer, it'll be funny when Chalk will turn into an Ojitchi himself...

I was surprised when Chalk did not evolve into teen stage after 24 hours as a toddler, but I guess it's normal for entamas.

Cheers!!

OHHHHH! God! He is so CUTE!!! This is a really nice pouch there! You are quite skilled!! :D :D :D

Awesome case for Chalk! ;_; I wish I was that talented.

Anywaysh, I'm back! Debby and Berta evolved!! :) Into Ura Young Memetchis. STILL TWINS!! They may be twins all the way to Oldies! I hope. I really want them to become Ura Memetchis sdo I can try for the secret character. :3 Im just so excited for them to become oldies! But I'm also scared because they could get married in my pocket at school and that would be bad, so I guess when they are adults I will have to leave them at home. :/ But back to the hatch. They both got messages from the school at the same time, so I took them to meet the teachers. They had a choice between Mr. Turtle, Ms. Flower or Mr. Canvas, and you guys already know I want Ura Memetchis so I chose Ms. Flower.

2ugc2vc.jpg

Here they are up close to the screen, it was hard to get that picture!

2q3c3dx.jpg

And here they are at school. It was hard to get this picture too!

I'll post later when something happens! :)

I love how well this hatch is going so far! I have no pictures for today due to travel but will update some tomorrow.

Old Wrinkle has been doing well but didnt change today, we played lots of games and he got 300 gotchi points in the mail for some reason!

Zebra has aged up again to a teenager, she's an ichigotchi. She got her band started immediately after she aged up and practiced one more time after that. Her band's name is "Catch Me" for some reason. I don't know it just came to my head when I was thinking of a name. She likes pop music and her two bandmates are both girls and both play the accordion. Her skill levels are around 350 or so. It's going well so far, she's right on track, I'm hoping she'll become a dangoobotchi for some reason that one looks better to me. Still no pictures, I never think about it until after she's asleep.

Wilf evolved into Young Androtchi today! He's very cute. I've recently had an Androtchi though, so I'm aiming for Mametchi. For this, the intelligence skill points are important, so Wilf's teacher is Mr. Turtle. It'd be very cool to get Tensaitchi, but I don't think my work schedule will allow me to play Shape quite that much.

Tamfi is being fine so does Lucky! Tamfi just recieves too many letters!!! He's got too many fans sedding him hearts!!!

Not much to update about Yoda today. I'm pretty sure I have screwed up my chances of getting Pyonkotchi, though. Work has been busy tonight and somehow I let him empty all of his hearts. Oops... Poor little guy.

No real updates today, except that Wilf's intelligence skill points are almost at 100 so hopefully we will have a Mametchi in the hatch for a little while before he becomes Ojitchi.

Debby and Berta are still teens. :( but someone else is a teen too! ABBAB! (That is such a weird name) But shyeah, she's a Ura young Violetchi! So cute! :) Maybe she'll be a Ura Violetchi?

wik6yu.jpg

Zebra evolved into a Violetchi so I'll have pictures of that tomorrow but right now I have pictures from before she evolved, when she was an Ichigotchi.

130205_0000_zpsee189c20.jpg

130205_0001_zpsbd36c25b.jpg

Well, I have o many things to say!!! I was at school today when, at about 2:30 I checked my jacket's pocket noticing I had my tamagotchi with me... I saw it was sick and it had many poops and it had also changed!?I paused it. I couldn't watch it too long cause if I had it out for more than one second someone would see it and then... I don't wanna think about then... -_- So, when I was on bus I cured it and cleaned Tamfi realizing he was a young adrotchi now!!! :wacko: I don't know if that's a good care character cause I haven't really trained that naughty little guy a lot!!! He was at last 1ys OLD!!!! ^_^ I was excited and passed all my time in bus taking care of him but luckily I was alone on the back sits!!! :D He also recieved a school message and I choosed Mr Turtle( forgot his name) so that he will be a smart tamagotchi and who knows? ( xi xi xi perhaps MAMETCHI!!!!!) :newmametchi: :newmametchi: That's all for today!!! Check my log for the upcoming Pics!!!( too busy now studing) ;) :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back