Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tensaitchi, Wilf, became a doctor today! The minigame is like 'Get' on the V3, except instead of music notes and poops, it's hearts and skulls.

Oh gosh little long story time. I went to visit my friend at her college and i did take old wrinkle with me, but got so caught up with FREEZING TO DEATH (dorm+no heat in snowstorm)that he went uncared for and died T_T he didn't even make it to an adult.But i have re-hatched him and have so far got the same babie and toddler. So pardon my neglect and will be returning and continue with pictures tomorrow!

Long live old wrinkle the second!

Exciting news - Milo is now a teenager after evolving into Young Mametchi!

20130208_192116_zps830d03d0.jpg
Sooooo dang cute ! Welcome to the hatch ! It must have been so long to wait. Congratulations though ! Adorable Tama, pretty shell ^^

I've played alot with my "petite Mamie" hehehe

pics are coming through

Writing a novel... She is an artist x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh little long story time. I went to visit my friend at her college and i did take old wrinkle with me, but got so caught up with FREEZING TO DEATH (dorm+no heat in snowstorm)that he went uncared for and died T_T he didn't even make it to an adult.But i have re-hatched him and have so far got the same babie and toddler. So pardon my neglect and will be returning and continue with pictures tomorrow!

Aww poor thing. sorry about that. Good mluck on next try ^^

I. Am. Happy.

ABBAB evolved into Ura Memetchi! The character I wanted! ; u ;!! I'm playing a bajillion games with her so I can get the secret character. Oh and a quick question, can they evolve into oldies after they are secret characters?

2ch15pu.jpg

Ahh... poor little guy... so sad about him...

Anyways my little naughty boy reached the ADULT FORM!!! Yeah! At last!!! He is a ninja!!!(Gozarutchi? I don't remember his name...)

so he is 2ys still but searching for job...

But I've got BIG news in Lucky!!!! I was watching tv when I heard a strange sound... I grabbed my tamas immediatly and with a mad one's eyes searched the problem!!!!! He he he...

This is where the story beggins! I only looked on Lucky so I saw him just when the matchmaker appeared!!! I took him with shaking hands but I'm afraid I pushed yes... Idiot! (me) Anyways it wasn't that bad... Yattatchi appeared (guess the gender doesn't matter pretty much) and now Lucky has a son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of him!!! I paused him so he can join my Valentine's hatch!!!!! By the way you should join too!!!Anyone who wants a hatch in the loving day!

NOTE: Matchmaker doesn't really make any sound... It was Tamfi who needed to be praised...xi xi xi!Lucky compination!

mistaken douple post... sorry :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a busy couple of days, but Yoda became a Kuchipatchi on the 7th! I love Kuchipatchi so I'm not at all disappointed at my failure to get Pyonkotchi. :p

kuchipatchi01_zps0202eb58.jpg

He got a hat the other day, so here he is showing it off!

kuchipatchi02_zpsbf5d7719.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I got my first ever secret character on the V4.5! I don't even know it's name but I'm super happy! I was playing non stop with ABBAB and I got over 450 points, but she wasnt evolving so I picked up my phone to find out what was wrong and she evolved! I'm so happy!

r2pc9z.jpg

clay_03.jpg

It was a nice bright day out today, so my webcam was able to take this relatively clear photo of Clay just after he evolved into Ufotchi!

Ufotchi is one of my favourites. X3

Sooooo dang cute ! Welcome to the hatch ! It must have been so long to wait. Congratulations though ! Adorable Tama, pretty shell ^^
Thank you! Milo wasn't too keen on the pink but I told him he'll just have to get used to it as he's going to be living in this shell for a while (fingers crossed) :)

He turned two years old today:

20130209_202027_zps83c635da.jpg

I caught him taking a bath this morning - too cute!

20130209_123427_zps2fa50177.jpg

I'm sorry about Old Wrinkle 1st... :(

But welcome to Milo, Clay and Old wrinkle 2nd!!

I'm on my way to a ski camp in Noway right now, and I'll most likely not be able to post until next Sunday.

I'm bringing Chalk and Yoshi though (Yoshi is a freshman v3 hatched just yesterday) so hopefully I'll have tales to tell when I get home! :D

Chalk is an Adorable Togetchi, and I hope he'll get a job today. :)

All of your tamas are wonderful, and oh, the v4.5 secret glamorous character's name is Hanagatatchi. :lol:

See you in a week everyone!!

Aww, Milo is so cute!

A ski camp sounds fun too! Just make sure you don't forget about Chalk and Yoshi!

Debby and Berta got jobs! :D Berta works at the circus, catching balloons, and Debby works on the news!

ie000l.jpg

OMG x2!!

I got ANOTHER secret character! :D :D Chuck evolved into a Ura Mametchi a few minutes ago and a few minutes after he evolved he evolved again into hyottokotchi I think? I don't know but I'm so happy!

37sp2.jpg

hwh7jt.jpg

:D :D :D :D

THAT'S TAMA-EXCELLENT!!!!! TAMA-CONCRATILATIONS!!! HE is so tama-beautiful and I tama-love blue so for me this shell is "Tama-Formidable" (french)

My little tama-tamfi still as a Gozarutchi has a bus counting job!! He counts the tama kids going in and out the tama bus!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back