Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... Telling me about it? Feeling the same many times...because of Maths mostly... You?what lesson?

Congratulations on the secret characters and everyone on their tamas jobs! Sorry to hear about you being grounded mimitchi, hope you'll be back soon and have fun at the ski camp Jokus! Not much to report on Milo today except that he turned three which means he'll evolve into an adult tomorrow.

20130210_213007_zps147305ab.jpg

He also had an unpleasant encounter with a genie - read more about it in his log if you're interested :)

20130210_195114_zps88e1525a.jpg

Huh... Telling me about it? Feeling the same many times...because of Maths mostly... You?what lesson?
English, forgot to turn in some papers.

---------------------------------------------------

For some reason my grandma is letting me post about my 'glitched ;) ' tamagotchi. :D

Nothing new, but Berta won't be in this log anymore. :( She got a matchmaker visit, the matchmaker sent her an OTOKITCHI. So my tamagotchi decided to be a lesbian (sorry if I offend anyone :( ) and had a baby with the otokitchi!

22i1wm.jpg

28rjfuq.jpg

not any important news... Tamfi's currently 4yr and I Just had exactly the same with you mimitchi because of my "dear" ( and in this cause HATED) science... Feel so sad about it... -_- :( -_- :mellow: -_-

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways, I also had a matchmaker visit which is really weird as he is young but I didn't even dared to look him and my tama obbeied silently!

Exciting news: Milo evolved into Pyonkotchi today - a perfect care character. He's so cute!!!

20130211_194143_zps7bff5a43.jpg

He also turned four today :)

20130211_230131_zps93405cdb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
imagejpeg_2jpglkjn_zps190f558a.jpg

Long live old wrinkle the second!

He is the same as the first in every way and is currently a happy Kujakutchi!

Clay is 3 years old currently.

He's gotten a little fat lately, due to me being a busy I've just been stuffing him with ice cream. XD

So today I made him exercise to burn some of those pounds.

He fails at the Heading game, apparently.

I would start the game, and the ball would fall down... and he'd jump to hit it... but it would fall straight through him and he would instantly lose the game. XD

That's never happened to me before with my other V2s. Strange little Clay.

Yoda is 8 years old now. It's late (or super early, depending on how you look at it) so he's sleeping in my pocket at the moment, but here he is earlier today trying on his bow tie!

bowtie01_zps03882015.jpg

bowtie02_zps298c3f96.jpg

Yoda is 8 years old now. It's late (or super early, depending on how you look at it) so he's sleeping in my pocket at the moment, but here he is earlier today trying on his bow tie!

bowtie01_zps03882015.jpg

bowtie02_zps298c3f96.jpg
Wow, he'll be an oldie soon! So cute :D

Wilf is 8 years old today and received another Matchmaker visit. She brought him a lovely Memetchi, though he declined, preferring to stay here on Earth to grow old.

Alright, so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been a hectic week and I moved into my first apartment. We don't have internet yet but I'm posting from school. :) Zebra is still alive and has only had one matchmaker visit which I declined because I wanted to keep her going in the hatch. She's 8 years old today, does anyone know when they turn into oldies? She's got her skills maxed out and got her pro debut like 4 days ago but she still isn't first in her ranking. She keeps jumping from 4th to 2nd and then staying there so I dunno what's going on.

Alright, so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been a hectic week and I moved into my first apartment. We don't have internet yet but I'm posting from school. :) Zebra is still alive and has only had one matchmaker visit which I declined because I wanted to keep her going in the hatch. She's 8 years old today, does anyone know when they turn into oldies? She's got her skills maxed out and got her pro debut like 4 days ago but she still isn't first in her ranking. She keeps jumping from 4th to 2nd and then staying there so I dunno what's going on.
Congrats on the old tama :D she should evolve into an oldie at about 10 years old so you're almost there!

​​​Hi guys. :(

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, im still grounded from my phone so I have no pictures. Im on my Wii U right now.

But in Tamagotchi news, Chuck and ABBAB are both five years old, and Debby is seven. I kind of wish Berta were back. I stopped running her, and I was wondering if it was okay to start one of my V4's? Shes a four year old Yattatchi. :)
Everyones tamas are so cute~! It would be so fun if this was actually a real group thing in real life and all of our tamas met. ^_^​

Milo is now five:

20130212_233150_zps3ed01ad8.jpg

Today he donated enough points to the Tamagotchi King to be rewarded with the royal costume which he is very excited to show off!

20130212_173505_zpsfab71d6d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back