Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I managed to get my phone back to make an update! :3

SOOO... Nothing new... Except that DEBBY EVOLVED!! :D Shes a otokitchi now!! ^_^ Im so happy! I'll be able to keep her now! She's such a cutie I just want to take her out of the Tama and hug her to death.

33xfqdf.jpg

She also got to do one of my life long dreams: go to Japan! :D

16bzhjp.jpg

Debby had a fun evening!

I was going through her items and saw a plant she bought when she was littler. Staring at it as it grew calmed her so much...

ifpzx5.jpg

... She had to dance!

2iqxxdi.jpg

She even got to choose which CD she wanted go listen to.

iz0x0j.jpg

I've had Wilf on pause for the last day or two because of work which is a shame. We should be progressing forth soon!

Yoda left Lorne Thusday night and I was awake to see him leave. So Friday was my first day with Lorne. He's a Kuchitamatchi right now, but should evolve again today. He's now on a lanyard around my neck (even at work) so there will be no more pocket marriages happening!

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's Oldies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

So on my phone I dont have that dropdown menu that has fonts and text color and image links, but I want to give you some pictures of Bonnie so i'm just going to try this and if it dosent work then oh well.. it was worth the try c:

Ok so here's the picture: [maybe]

mSuK3xE.jpg

If it works i'll give you more! :)

-sage

Hey guys!

So on my phone I dont have that dropdown menu that has fonts and text color and image links, but I want to give you some pictures of Bonnie so i'm just going to try this and if it dosent work then oh well.. it was worth the try c:

Ok so here's the picture: [maybe]

mSuK3xE.jpg

If it works i'll give you more! :)

-sage

Congrats on the oldie mimitchi, she's so cute! And welcome to Lorne and Thorn, hopefully they'll be staying for a long time :D . Milo is currently eight:

20130216_100820_zps1703dd6a.jpg

Here he is watching his new tv:

20130216_101248_zpse9cb8ccd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay is 7 years old today.

I haven't been doing a good job taking care of him, honestly. XD He's gotten sick 3 times in the past few days. (I promised him today that I wouldn't forget to take him with me.)

clay_05.jpg

Today he grew a money tree and harvested 800p from it; nice work, Clay!

I guess he has a way with plants, since he is one himself. XD

Sorry I'm SUPER late, but I've decided to start up a v4.5 tomarrow, seeing how long I could get it to live. You mind if I join now?

-Kero <3

I think it would be perfect for you guys to join! It's okay for being late...Welcome! :D :D :D :D :D :D

The more the merrier ;)

No, that's great. Welcome KeroPyontchi and ICHIGOTCHI_V6and good luck with your tamas :D

I'm back from an awesome ski camp. My best friends were all around me at all times, so even though it's nice to be with my family again, I feel pretty lonely right now.

This friday, I fell in a pretty brutal way in the slopes, and I'm thankful to the Lord that I'm even alive. (I would've been stone dead if I hadn't been wearing a helmet)

I got away pretty lucky, and I'm not seriously injured in any way. My back is giving me a lot of pain though, and the busride home was a tough story.

I caucht an annoying cold yesterday as well, so I'll just have to cheer myself up with some tamagotchying.

Chalk and Yoshi are both alive!

Yoshi was paused during almost all of the camp, as I realised I would not manage to keep a teen v3 alive by just checking on him two to four times a day. I figured he deserves better than that, so I didn't risk him.

Chalk on the other hand is very low maintenance, and very forgiving, so he's been on all the time though almost dying twice. I feel bad about these occasions, but all the same I'm really not a person to prior my tamagotchis over my friends.

I've learnt a few things about the entama.

Firstly, I realised that they don't get a job where you actually can play a minigame like in the v4. Instead, they get a job title, salary each day, and a sort of challenge; to raise the skill points attathed to their job enough to get a promotion.

Secondly, Entamas appear to be slow evolvers. Chalk is fifteen days old today, and still not an oldie.

So now you may wonder...what is he?

IMGA0299_zps8bda7d26.jpg

Yep, that's him.

I feel so proud to be owner of Chalk the Togetchi!!

I aimed for him, as I've had both of the other two males in the meme family (Shimashimatchi and Tosakatchi) but not yet Togetchi.

I was very lucky, because the game raising fashion points on the entama is the only one I've pretty much mastered, and also the one required to get a Togetchi.

I'm expecting him to get a job probotion soon, as we've been good and fought hard to raise our fashion points enough.

I've taken out the battery from Yoshis case, and put him to rest for now by the way. Instead, I decided to hatch my uratama to give Chalk company of someone he can actually connect to.

Alias yesterday Furui of the urameme family was born.

IMGA0293_zps8f333923.jpg

IMGA0296_zps6eef7d41.jpg

I'm totally in love with my uratama. I love the shell, the games and the characters. I haven't run it for so long, and it's great to care for Furui again.

I'm having problems with deciding whether to go for UraMemetchi or Purimatchi. I think it'll be an UraMemetchi though, as I've never had her before and she seems sweet. Or maybe I'll just change my mind and go for Purimatchi instead.... :huh:

Finally I'm also running my shooltama again, as I feel like it goes well with my entama and uratama, and also I'm keen to send over all the charcters I get.

Now I feel like I'm rambling on and on, so I'll just finish my post with a few pictures.

IMGA0300_zpsb282aad2.jpg
Adorable character, ne? I believe she's called Haneutchi if I didn't read wrong on my schooltama. :p

IMGA0301_zps0db5e9fe.jpg
She's amazing. She can even jump on her own head...? Lol

IMGA0297_zps1dc02334.jpg

IMGA0302_zps1482940a.jpg

IMGA0303_zpsc80380ab.jpg

Today I think I'm gonna try Binary's hacking trick to get some items for my ura and entama. *Beep* Bandai for closing down e-tamago...

Adoreable char's everyone!

Bye for now!

Is it sad to say that I got really tired of my Music Star now? x_x. Honestly I've just been giving her the bare minimum of care since she got to her oldie stage. She's 13 years old now. And I think the tired feeling might be because I just got my P's a couple days ago, but oh well. We're still running all of them. I'm excited because my ID L got Mametchi and that generation unlocked the Henshin castle to unlock the secret characters, so I got Prince Mametchi but I wasn't able to record him in his suit in the log book, because him getting his fourth seal put him in the book and unlocked the location for me. But he was still cute while he lasted. :) Zebra's dropped down to like 7th and 8th in her quest for music stardom. Meh, I probably wouldn't have made it to 1st anyway.

Congrats to everyone on their tamas so far! They are so cute! Especially Togetchi, he looks like a cat.

ABBAB evolved today! So secret characters can evolve into oldies! Chuck and Mall will evolve tomorrow, and then I will have all the oldies and we will have an oldie partay!

2q3uez8.jpg

She used the clone doll and found herself face to face with.. Herself? She had fun with it, doing crazy things to see if it would copy her. Then they had a dance party!

158bh2t.jpg

Last night Lorne evolved to the teen stage -- he is now a Hinatchi! Half his training bar is filled up already so I should have no problem filling it over the next couple of days before he evolves again.

I was at a family birthday party last night and in the middle of discussing my wedding plans with my family, I had to care for Lorne. I didn't think twice about it until my cousin asked me what it was. Really, they should be used to seeing me playing with a tamagotchi by now! I guess since I was the center of attention for the moment, it was more noticeable. So Lorne got to be part of our party for a little bit last night!

hinatchi_zps74255585.jpg

Welcome back Jokus, Chalk is so cute! I heard it takes entamas 16 days to change into oldies so maybe he'll evolve tomorrow? Congrats on the second oldie mimitchi! And Lorne is adorable :) . Milo is nine today:

20130217_084242_zpsf5d3c35b.jpg

Hopefully he'll evolve into an oldie tomorrow. For now here's a picture of him sleeping (the light switch is one of my favourite features on the v3!).

20130217_193910_zps3c8576f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back