Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost Zebra at the ripe old age of 60. =/. I've been working more hours so I've been quite a bit absent and I guess I just couldn't take care of her as well as she needed.

Welcome to the new Tamas!

Lorne is 45 today! He got dressed up in a bow tie to celebrate.

45years_zpsb5a79add.jpg

Also, so sorry to hear about Zebra! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This has got to be the longest hatch I've seen so far :D !!

So currently, who has the oldest living oldie? I'm starting to get confused as some people have already restarted.

hey there Ichiro !

Well, Skittles' Zabra was the oldest : 60 years. So sorry for you Skittles :( but he had a long life ! 60 is great !

annnnd... I think I may have the oldest, with Mamie, 56 . 56 days is also the age of this group hatching :eek:

I think there are some others that have tamas at the age of 56 too.But they don't post as much as we do.

I think Moussette's right there might be a couple others with the same age as that. Though I'm pretty sure a bunch of ours have already passed on. Zebra did have a good long life. She will be missed. Having her for so long, I'd grown pretty attached. x3.

I'm sorry to hear about Zebra :( . At least she had a great long life, will you be joining the hatch again with another tama? As for Milo, he is 52. He should be 53 but his battery ran out and for some reason he didn't age up for a day although I put a new one straight in.

20130403_195947_zpsa983203f.jpg

May Zebra rest in peace... I'm so sorry for it...

Belle and Doom are 2yrs old. They are kinda lazy lately... But I have no time to play with them.

This has got to be the longest hatch I've seen so far :D !!

So currently, who has the oldest living oldie? I'm starting to get confused as some people have already restarted.
When I started this hatch I had no idea how wildly successful it would be. I didn't think more than one or two people would join me in this adventure and I'm so glad there are so many of us! We have a nice sense of camaraderie going on in this hatch :)

Yay! I can join again :)

I started up my old v1 and was greeted by Whale, my 31 year old Ojitchi. Oh, the memories we shared! This will be an interesting expirence, I can feel it :D I'm so exited! I forgot all about him, actually :p I'll post later!

Oy, I almost forgot to post!

I will be entering with 3 tamas that I have been planning to raise up to become oldies.

My 3 tamas as of now are Josh (v1). He is 9, and just became an oldie from a mametchi.

Tama number two is Lute. She is a v3, a Memetchi, and is 8.

Tama the third is Chao the v4. She is the ripe age of 23.

I have to get going, but I will give a better update tomorrow.

When I started this hatch I had no idea how wildly successful it would be. I didn't think more than one or two people would join me in this adventure and I'm so glad there are so many of us! We have a nice sense of camaraderie going on in this hatch :)
I love this hatch! When you started it I had only just joined and posted a thread about how long tamagotchis could live for because I was about to buy my first tamagotchi connection in years. Milo is actually my first tamagotchi in ages which makes him very special :) .You guys were all so nice and welcoming, not at all like the people on some other forums I've joined (and left). So yeah thanks for stating the hatch lol :D ! Oh and that's great Kero, can't wait to hear more about Whale and welcome Josh, Lute and Chao!

I can't believe Lorne is going to be 50 tomorrow! We're having such a great time together (Minus the little oopsie of leaving him at home for a few hours, which you can read about over in my log...).

Sad news, Mamie died at the age of 60 today. :(

Busy day + me sick = Unhappy Mamie

it was the 3rd time she got sick so she died.

I have the sad feeling i'm gonna miss her (and you all) alot. But I learned alot on this hatch, and I had great fun !

I won't be joining with another Tama. Mamie was my first and my last. I loved the hatch and Mamie but I guess I don't feel like it just yet.

Thank you JLou for starting this, thank you all for joining and posting. Thank you Mamie for staying with me for so long. :wub:

Ohhh... This is so sad. I honestly almost cry. I'm so sorry for Mamie Moussette... so sorry... I felt like I lost Tamfi once more... This made me so upset. I would love to see you joining again but if you don't wish to then it's okay. Mamie was unforgetable...

I ensure you though, that she will be so happy and proud that she reached that long. She will be enjoining her favorite food right now thinking of you and everything she learnt from a such good "Take carer"/owner she had at the most beautiful place on tama-heaven. She will tell them her life story proud for her adventures and they will all be so happy to hear her! Even Aaron will be with her and they will become the best friends...

May Mamie the long-lived tama rest in peace...

I decided to let Belle in long and peacefull sleep too so I'm alone with Felix and Doom. They are both fine! But Felix is always bad mooded and that makes me sad...

Hi everyone! Whale turned 35 today :D I can't believe time is going by so fast! Basically all he did today was eat some bread, have a few cups of coffee, and we also played Dance and Jump, the only two games on the v1! He sure does sleep a lot though... I guess he gets tired, being at this age and all :lol: More later!

Oh, I'm so sorry about Mamie, Moussette! She will be missed so much :(

This is hard. Having gone through this hatch, anyone that ever tells me a virtual pet cannot simulate some of the emotions of having a flesh and blood pet will get a whole lot of argument out of me. I love Lorne, but not only that, I've gotten so much enjoyment out of watching everyone else's tamas grow old and have their adventures. I have loved and lost many flesh and blood pets in my life, and with a little love and imagination, a virtual pet can certainly be taken seriously as a companion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back