Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh... I'm so sorry.... That's a great age to leave though.... You did very well, congratulations. We'll never forget little (maybe not-so-little) Mamie... :

Oh no, not Mamie!!!! I'm so sorry Moussette -_- I feel like I really got to know her through you in this hatch (if that's not too weird?) so you must be so upset. She was a great old lady and as Maybeth says I'm sure she's in tama-heaven now along with all the other oldies who passed away in this hatch. I can see why you don't want to join again straight away and Milo and I will really miss you both so if you decide to hatch another "oldie-to-be" in the future we'd love to hear about him/her. Mamie was the oldest tamagotchi in the hatch wasn't she? She and Zebra both died at 60 I think... Maybe that number is cursed lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about Zebra and Mamie. D:

Rene6.jpg

I maxed out Rene's money today. X3

It's too bad V2s can only go up to this many points, I like to hoard them. XD

Well, Lorne celebrated his big 50th today. He had a pretty mellow day while I was at work, but tonight we celebrated.

fifty_zpsd79252e4.jpg

I had two surprises prepared for him today. First of all, I found a pair of roller skates in the shop so he skated around for while. I figured since he likes to go walking pretty often, this would give him another option for exercise and fun!

skates_zpsd91fe332.jpg

The biggest surprise, however, was the big screen TV! Now he can rest his old bones and relax in front of the TV when I'm not around to play with him. He was pretty thrilled with it!

tv_zps506c9d73.jpg

I don't have pictures yet, but I started up my v3 purple snowflake 4 days ago. So my girl, Dae is a Young Mametchi, started as Teletchi and then Tamatchi. I've taken decent care of her so far despite having work every single day at 5am. There's still some of the games and other things about this tamagotchi that I feel I don't understand completely. But oh well. I'll figure it out.

Milo is 57 today:

20130409_174912_zpsab6cf01f.jpg

He should be 58 but yesterday his battery ran out and so he didn't age up a year. He must have lost about 4 years so far this way, has anyone else had this problem with their tamas?

No. Actually I have the same battery that I had for Tamfi longer than I expected and still works! I let Belle sleep though so I'm not sure what would happen later on...

Anyways, Felix is 7yrs! I have shell problems though. I'm a perfect manica and realized Felix's shell starts to blur... what I mean is that paint gets out!

I don't want him to be spoiled at all... I want to keep him brand new! I love him! He is the only one I run for now.

Lorne is 52 today and happily bopping around his screen.

As far as batteries go, I am still using the same one I popped in fresh on February 2nd. Lorne has lost about a day so far due to accidental pausing in my pocket (I somehow manage to lean on things a lot at work...so his buttons get bumped a lot).

Eww, I got Terakotchi from my Young Mametchi. So many other options and I got that one. x_x.5 years old today. Bleh, and I thought I was taking pretty good care of her.

I'm always worried of Felix making a secret marriege or stuff like that... Anyways, he is 8yrs so he is getting an oldie soon! Yay! I'm so glad for him till now!!!! ^_^ :D

Oh no! Today when I got home after a terrible school day I found Felix laying...

He was alive but too sick and hungry. When I cured him, poor little guide almost begged me to feed and playwith him. I was really upset this day on and tis was the teardrop that made the bottle break! I also realized that his brand new buttons had gotten too bumped. I'm not in the perfect mood but I promise keep going and stay positive! Besides I should be delighted since all though his suffer Felix was still there for me till I get home and waited patiently for help! I like this brave tama! :D

Well Yoda fell in love... You can't stop lovers! They always find their way to meet again and he wanted to have family! lol! ;)

Lorne is 54 today!

He took a much needed vacation to Switzerland and sent this postcard back for you guys!

postcard_zpsa9f73d6d.jpg

After vacationing he was feeling brand new!

lorne_zps578e63ef.jpg

This afternoon, we went to Tama Town to see a movie. He had a great time. You can see his head on the left right in the front row.

movie_zps8f9b56d9.jpg

I would love to join, are you guys still accepting late hatchers? I just started up a v3 yesterday :p

EDIT: oops not v3, v4.5! :rolleyes:

EDIT #2: Battery died :angry: :angry: :angry: Once I get fresh batteries(sometime soon) I'll start that one back up to join :)

Rene is 14.

The shop has nothing but boots in stock. XD;
Yesterday on the last Shop refresh, all Lorne had the option of buying was tacos! Unsurprisingly, he had tacos for his last meal of the day!

I would love to join, are you guys still accepting late hatchers? I just started up a v3 yesterday :p

EDIT: oops not v3, v4.5! :rolleyes:

EDIT #2: Battery died :angry: :angry: :angry: Once I get fresh batteries(sometime soon) I'll start that one back up to join :)
Looking forward to having you join us!

Rene is 16.

Rene8.jpg

I gave him a pencil, and he decided to draw a picture. Not sure how it turned out, 'cause he wouldn't show it to me afterwards. X3

It's sad to hear about Mamie, Moussette :( But it was a good run! I've never made a Tama live for 60 years (not even for the "immortal" iD series)! I'm pretty sure Mamie's happy for all those 60 years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back