Look! O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your Tamagotchis turn into old people when they're about 10+ years old. ;)

My friends was nearly 16, but I fast-fowarded it to aged 99!

The oldest I've got mine to live to is either 7 or 8, through mating it.

You can get it to live even longer by good care and old age, but I've never heard of someone getting past 99 before. :eek:

You could try it, good luck.

I don't think that a tamagotchi can have an age like that... doesn't your tamagotchi get married?
If you turn down marriage on your Tamagotchi, they won't have a baby, therefore being able to live on for longer. :)

~ Bethiee. :]

I went on a website and this kid had a tamagotchi named bill and he was 110 years old :p :( :ichigotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I may try it but I really like my little Maskitchi and I have heard them of dying of old age and I dont want to risk that and also she is a V4 and Gen.2 and this is the firt time a Gen.2 has survived on my Tama. :( :p :D :D :D :D

On my v1 I raised 99+ generations (I raised 104 to be exact) and I'm pretty sure I could have gone on forever if I hadn't taken the battery out, so I'm assuming it's the same with age- it can go on forever as long as you take fairly good care of it. Though it's just mainly some odd feeling that makes me think that.

My only real explanation is, after you hit that magic number 99 on any counter apart from skill points and Gotchi Points (weight, generation, age) that counter won't go any higher and any extras don't seem to have any influence kinda like weight- you see, you can have a Tamagotchi that weighs 99g, feed it a few snacks so that it's weight would really be something like 115g and then play a game, its weight would drop to 96g because that extra 16g was disregarded. So when your Tamagotchi is past 99 years old, it isn't really considered to be older than 99.

Sorry if that's a bit confusing, I confused myself too :D

^^ It wasn't confusing at all, made complete sense. ;)

I would give it a go, maybe on my brother's tamagotchi, but I don't have any more batteries to use for it. Perhaps later on.

Wow I have a hard time getting mine to generation one let alone to that old!

The oldest my tama ever got to was 9 years. I always had them married, so I never got an oldie before.

I may try this. If I can get my mom to buy me some new, unbroken tamas. :D

im going to take the challenge on my music star, right now mine is an androtchi +_+ i dont really like it so ille let it grow old.

That sounds like a good idea,I would enter but my only active Tama is a v5.5 and they don't have age -.-

Okay, so I was just reading about this one Tama named Aaron that was 145 days old! And he died from neglect.. so... is it possible for it to be older? I THINK SO!

I think that someone should start a mini project, and see how old a tama can really get! (with perfect care of course)
But does your tamagotchi turn into a oldie when it does not want to get married? Well I always want my tamagotchi to get married because I want to start another generation. Oh but can the oldies get married?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did this in the past on my V4 with a Tamagotchi named Monk. He was way up there in his hundreds. I've thought about doing it again with my Transparent Black V3. Mayze is only 3 right now though.

Hm, this project looks like fun! Although it would be hard, since you can't change the time, pause it, or nothing, and my Tama would die if I didn't pause it during school hours...

I'll think about it...

im working on this project cuz my tamagotchi is 6 years old,and i thinking of saying 2 the match maker 2 try this project,and i think its going 2 work...i hope. :furawatchi: :D

tama love 1275

I've decided to do this project! :mametchi:

My 3rd generation tama on my V.3 died yesterday unfortunatly. :mametchi: *tear*, so now I have a chance to do this project! I'll bring it to school with me and keep the sound off and keep it in my locker. At lunch I'll quickly feed it, and I'll do the same after school.

I'm glad that I'm doing it on my V.3 because that's the same version those other people did it when they hit I think 145? I'm really excited to start, I've never had an oldie before! :mametchi: It's 7:35 AM here, and I really gotta get ready for school, so I'll hatch my Tama after school today, and I'll even start my own log on here so you guys can keep track of my project. It'll also make it easier for me to keep track! :mametchi:

I'm so excited to see how long I can keep a TamaPet. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back