Look! O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a V3 that lived to be 137 days old, then the battery died...it was a sad, sad day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to double post, but I am getting a Tamagotchi plus swimmer edition and I will make a daily blog to see if he/she can live longer 145 days. My goal is 200+ days.

I don't think that a tamagotchi can have an age like that... doesn't your tamagotchi get married?
When the matchmaker comes it shows you a tamagotchi. Then it asks you if you would like to get married. You can select yes or no! (Note: The matchmaker comes until you are an oldie) :p

i never had a tama that was over 100 year old because they keep dieing on me xD
actually you can't have one over 100 lbs, the maximum weight the screen is capable of showing is 99lbs. of course you can count the extras (same as the age), but with weight I don't think it makes much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who would care, I am making a blog as a daily log of my tamagotchi plus v1 where I will attempt to break 200+ days. wotama.blogspot.com

IIS possible, but it only counts upto 99, THEN you have to count tthe days, get it?

I have set up my V3, it's called Lord right now because I've decided Hero will be my third generation, then I can get all the sovenirs. For more info check out my tama log (signature), but I'm gonna make a separate one for my old timer attempt.

I'm actually trying this project again. Check out my TamaLog about it to see how it's going! The link to it is in my signature. ;)

The age does not rise higher than 99. The Tamagotchi's owner must of been counting the days.

Wow, I started this topic on my old account!

It's great to see that everyone wants to do it so bad! :)

I hope someone succeeds !

Caillie. <3

I probably couldn't keep track of the days......Does it count if you do it on plus color?

I couldn't put up with the same character for that long. xD i'd rather focus on getting as many generations as possible. :) I haven't really been focusing on one tamagotchi for a while, so right now my v4 is on gen8 and my ura is on gen3. :3 I'll try not to ever reset them so that they can get lots of generations on them.

Mmm. I had a Tama and it lived till 20 years old. I took good care of it and I checked my Tama and he was gone. ;) Man that was not a cool day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back