Look! O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But does your tamagotchi turn into a oldie when it does not want to get married? Well I always want my tamagotchi to get married because I want to start another generation. Oh but can the oldies get married?
Yes oldies can get married (as long as you marry it to another Tama that you or someone you know owns; the matchmaker doesn't come when they are an oldie)

Okay, so I was just reading about this one Tama named Aaron that was 145 days old! And he died from neglect.. so... is it possible for it to be older? I THINK SO!

I think that someone should start a mini project, and see how old a tama can really get! (with perfect care of course)

If your interested, just post on here!

Thanks, bye!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .
now days a tama v5/v5.5 cant age

Not just V3s. I think any aging Tamagotchi Version can participate, from what I understand.

This is my 3rd time of trying. My 1st try, it lived till 47 and on my 2nd try it lived till 20. I have a terrible memory so It's hard for me to remember about them. It's quite hard because of the fact that you can't pause or change the time so you have to care for them in school.

Hi everyone! This is my first day here on tamatalk! :lol: Anyway, I thik this is a great idea! I have a nineteen year old V4.5 named Maria that I would like to try this on! Oh, and can I do this and still pause her when I go to school? :pochitchi: Thanks!

Yeah, i read this, it was a v3 on temanagerie.com. i don't think i would try this, tho, because it would be boring to have an oldie and you can't marry them, which is the most fun! :(

I have one's that are still alive on my gameboy color from..8 years ago?

I'm trying this too!

This is my first attempt ever at raising a gotchi though...

XD

wish me luck!

I would never try this, i hate the oldies. sorry oldies. but, one of the funnest part of tamas is getting them to have babies, so this would be kinda boring. also, having the same character for so long.....i am not patient enough for this ;) well..... i still encourage patient people to try this, just to see how far it can go. hey, they should really put this in the guinness book of world records. i'm just gonna keep working on the generations, tho.

I will try this in November, when I get a new V3. I'm gonna call it Hero whether it's a boy or girl, that name works for either. In 3 years I've only had one tama die, and I didn't have one die for 2 1/2 years, so I should be able to keep it alive for a very long time. I'll post in my log when I try it.

I'm so glad so many people are trying this! =D I did try this and made a log for it, but it died and I haven't tried again since... I am working on trying again though this summer. The only thing that sucks though is you can't change the time, and you can't pause it, so I'd have to bring it to school everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back