Madeleine McCann

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From your first post, I was a little confussed when you said "Who killed her?" LoL.
And if I were to go missing, my whole family would want to find me, but I don't think it would make headline news. I read somewhere this girl was "specail" somehow, but I have to do some reasearch.

If my parents didn't have alot of money to get my face publisized, the least the country or the city can do is have a half an hour show on TV, or even put some posters up, just to show my face and other missing kids faces so others can be aware of these kids being missing.
But they don't. Tons of people go missing. Nothing is EVER heard in the media. Maybe a small paragraph on page 689. But /she/ gets the front page. If I were to go missing, since I live in a nice area I might make the school newspaper. But I would probably be ridiculed and people would think I ran away or something.

She was only four and on a vacation. I dk either!
66 days is a long time. I am considering getting a braclet but I don't know. Is anyone else getting one?
I'm thinking about getting one to.

I still don't know why this case is so highlighted, maybe its her cuteness. Or the fact that her fourth birthday was spent without her family because of the abduction. But I do pray for her. :furawatchi:

Sure, she makes news headlines, why not the other kids? Why not every missing kid in the newpaper? Oh well. I just look out for the ones I know about.

The Madeline case stands out more because she is a blonde haired blue eyed relatively attractive girl. Those features are a hot commodity in that part of the world.

If she is still alive I would guess she has been taken from the area to be used as a slave of sorts.. Only a theory.

There have been many features about her on CNN and other news channels. Why not spotlight on other missing children? There are hundreds in that region alone. I think it's unfair for this to get so much attention alone.

But it only goes to prove you are never safe anywhere, even in a high end hotel. Vacations give you a false sense of safety/security. What could possibly happen on vacation right? People die on vacation (a friend of mine's mother died on vacation), people are badly hurt and bad things can happen anywhere. People take kids. There is evil in the world, not much but one bad seed ruins it for many.

I think it's insane that no matter how close those parents were to their hotel room, the young kids were still left alone in there. I don't know what they were thinking.

She was only four and on a vacation.66 days is a long time.
Aw, that's really heartbreaking. :)

Her story is a unique one.

And 66 days is long enough for the news to get involved.

But I really agree with Mothra- she is a very attractive little girl, and that will definetely not aid in her case.

I heard this report of Maddie being found, but I don't know if it's true or not.

I still have my hope that she will be able to live with her family again.

I feel so sad for her(and the other million missing people...except evil people...(Shrugs...) )

I'm really sad that she has been kidnapped

I hope she is returned soon!

I'm sad she's missing. They've even stopped putting things about her in the news.

I hope they're not giving up the search. :)

She was only four and on a vacation. I dk either!
66 days is a long time. I am considering getting a braclet but I don't know. Is anyone else getting one?
I want a bracelet ill try to get 1

Aw, that's really heartbreaking. :) Her story is a unique one.

And 66 days is long enough for the news to get involved.

But I really agree with Mothra- she is a very attractive little girl, and that will definetely not aid in her case.

I heard this report of Maddie being found, but I don't know if it's true or not.

I still have my hope that she will be able to live with her family again.
It was a false report, check the bringmadeleinehome.com thing. I'd be ALL over the site if she was found. :D

It's sad, but I don't care that much because I never knew her. I hope she's found, but it's unlikely.

I honestly don't get the whole thing. The site says nothing about what happened. All I get is that it's a little blonde with with some sort of eye-thing that disappeared. So some little girl disappeared. I don't see whats the difference between her and all of the many other kidnapped children. I agree with Pyonchit.

Of course I'd be glad if she were to be found, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are thousands of children that go missing and are kidnapped in the UK every year. I don't know why she's so special.
I truly dont know either :S

It doesent make a difference if shes on vacation, or 4, other people have been snatched on vacation and were WAY younger and plues 66 days, Pfft nothing! People have been kidnapped and havent been seen for 11 years!

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back