Marshmellow Delights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Been busy... This blog is over a year old. Weird considering I didn't think this would even make it past a few posts. Humm.

Last few days...

I had my Tama-go on... For like 24 hours. Pipotchi. It was only 4 and turned 5. After that, I was starting not to want to play a bunch of games with it... Including my figures. My favorite game is on Sebretchi, trampoline... From the v4.5 job, circus or entertainer... Many games come off older tamas. The 4's in particular. I haven't seen them all, but I have seen music star games, maybe a v3.... Not too sure on that one. Mixed and pulled and put into the Tama-go... Newest part, the greyscale... Few characters too... Atleast changed.

My color, I have a little girl again. Jellybean of the cotten candy variety. Nobody eat her... She has a tree that grows it too. Odd. I wonder if the color has games to download? Which means I need to find my program thing and try it out... And my files and such. Too much jumping.... File movement.

The littlest Pet shop stuff right now... Cute. I love the new fairy stuff. The moonlight ones are my fave currently. Then zoobles... Oooh ya... More new shiny ones. Those were totally in Japan first... Kawii dude. Who would have thought I would love a toy ball like I do. Lol.

Set off probably 13 little fidgits in a store today. Then a big one. That was fun... I was trying to get them all to sing together... There is always one off key and I did him last. Didn't get into trouble but people were trying to figure out what I was doing... And why. It was fun... Duh. I love new shipments of those too since that means more to push. I own the aqua and the dark blue ones. My neice have the big fidgit. Ahhh fun toy.

Oh.... You can pre order your Furby now. Get 'em while they aren't cheap........ Gonk. I think I am going to try to wait it out for a price drop. Given I have everything I need for it.... The price just needs to slip down atleast $10-$20.... Then I would be happy.

I am finally going to get a Tama Profy. I have been meaning to get one in Purple. So, I am sure I will be very pleased. I don't mind used tamas. I adopt used, old or even broken ones. I have even fixed a few too! Although one is currently making me think a bit harder what to do. Haha.

This means....

New pouch going to be made. Maybe another purse for my current being carried around with me.

For each new tama or digital pet, a new pouch is made. Kinda like a thank you to who sent them to me.

I have Maidtchi on my tama color. She is quite cute to me. I might turn my other colors on in a few days.

My Linkrun will have its crazy look alike... Actually, they are both made by Bandai Japan... Haha.

Which reminds me... I need to catch up on Precure again. I have been rewatching episodes of other anime shows. Non stop Precure! Whoop.

Maidtchi has married Kutchipatchi. Leaving a wonderful little girl with me. She is Sakuramotchi. I love that character... So basic, but so cute.

So Aywas pulled a fast one this time... Not many people like it. This is a website to catch pets... And design your own if you get the items. Some, quite easy to obtain... Others, not so. Although, they changed one thing to way more then they were. Not sure if I am happy with that or not... I didn't buy one before the price got larger. Eh. Lots of complaints... Humm.

I need to check my battery stock. Hope I have enough... Sure I do, but when 3 colors might be on... It changes the amount a bit.

I wonder if the Profy I bought from Mochi will be here ToMo? Huummm. Sometime this week... Earlier the better.

I finally bought Trozei. Pokemon... Yes its old but I never got it. Too busy playing pokemon puzzle challenge, still. I still love the game. Yet, I haven't played it yet. Derrrrr.... Weird considering I usually am on my games really quickly.

Got some movies to watch... I am addicted to my local library. Forgive me, I haven't had one since school... They all were limited. All in school... But this one is free... Has movies, games, box sets, books on CD.... Internet...and of corse. Books. They have manga even! Up to date stuff... Its crazy. Only been there for a little while, but I am in love with it now. Good thing barrowing is free. Lol.

My schools... The idea of new there was a book older adults like to read. Stuff that have a new cover but are classics... Its wasn't that often they got new books. They were educational. They did have some good books, but you had to read a few pages inside. Wooden pattel book marker spots. Those were for pulling the books out so you didn't ruin the order of the books on the shelves. Derp. They should have taught us the Dewy Decimal System when we were young.... Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Probably Monday or Tuesday. I don't stalk the mail... Nope. Lol. I finished a pouch finally. It might be a bit large, but I was guessing. It could pronably fit a DS Lite pretty well. I like the turn out. It needs a zipper or a snap.

I need to play my Trozei. Lol. I was quite excited but then I don't play it. I will play it ToMo for sure.

I want some knitting yarn... I found some I really like. Choices though. I love this Angel Hair stuff... Then this bright red wool-like stuff with a tiny thread holding it. There are tons I want to use but they aren't directly cheap just to play with. Yarn is really pretty.... I want to find some to make a new bag like one I found. Its this purple bag that can hold a few things of a good size. I used it for an older cell phone.... I need to figure out how that one was made since it was an older design.

Another pretty case made. This time I used Felt peices... Currently the fabric (or lesser) of choice. It is a pinky purple color... Then the weird black and white stuff. I am not even sure what its called. I got bored and felted my felt pouch. Already felted you say? I made it fuzzy felted... Its pretty cute but I might have gone a bit over board with the felting. I made 3 strawberries. 2 heart shaped ones and one regular one. The regular being normal sized. Then continued to felt them some more... The strawberries. Now I have 3 fuzzy little berries. I turned the larger regular one into a ring. Its goudy... But what do I care at 3 am? Lol.

I got a pegasus zooble with a princess inside it. I can't figure out how to make the princess "ride" or "fly" with the zooble. When I opened it, I was looking at this back thingi... What is that for? Keychains?.... Sorta? It came with a defective metal card... That or the lack of sleep makes it not work... Atleast I know it should work when I put it on the card like the Bakugan ones do.

I come in tonighht... My cats look at me as if they are starved. Nope. Bowls were "almost" empty. I could have sworn I just fed them maybe a bit before I left. Its weird mine goes Emo when I leave and my mom's cat greeted me first... Which is weird since last I knew... She hated me. Waiting on this chair by some window.... Stalking it.

Oh and I played my Trozei game. Awesome. Got to Lv 22 on non stop before I stopped... But I could have gone on forever. This thing needs to record my score when I quit... Not just when I lose. Which I haven't... Good game...

I received Mochi's Tama Profy. So that pouch I made last night... Late last night. I made a absolute perfect sized pouch. I put it in and.... Little angels sung. Really good guess based on one image. It protects the screen and I am using one of the heart thhings as a screen cleaner. Its crazy perfect for size. Tallness and width. My package was stuffed into the mailbox though. Bad not normal, temp mailman! It was protected really well though. I watched him stuff it in.... Blah. Atleast he is only a temp. Our normal mail woman brings packages to us. Wheather they still fit in the mail or not. She is really kind... I think she was my bus driver years ago, no idea for sure.

So I am playing with the Profy. It is so cute!

My mom bought a Zecora MLP figure. It was a collectors one... She likes the hair sticking up.

Mom: She said like my Princess Celestia.?.

Me: I face-palmed. Wha... No mom. That is Zecora.

Mom: But the box says Princess Celestia...

Me: It does, true, but its the back and its in smaller letters.

Then she puts "Princess Celestia" back in the box.... And looks at it.

Me: Her name is Zecora mom. She is a Zebra and an Evil Enchantress.

My mom looks at me in dis belief.

Mom: So shes evil?

I pull out my music player and play Pinkie Pie singing the song. She gets confused...

Me: Pinkie Pie says so...

Mom: Pinkie Pie? Who is that?

I turn my video player on with the video of the song. I point to Pinkie Pie.

Mom: oh.....

In all irony, that Episode was on this morning. Season1, episode 9. Hahahaa. I watched it this morning.

Yes, they make an offical Zecora MLP figure now. ToysRUs exclusive.... Or Ebay if you want to try that....

I got so many cute things today... Derp.

Plush zooble pillow, the cat like one. I might put a zipper pocket inside the top. I am not sure on that though. Then a cute disney purse... A D*signed one... Pocket for my tamas and room for a ipad. Muuuhahaha. *cough* This wuggle thing for my neice, bear. A good pouch if you can attach a zipper pull to it or use the key thing. I might get another for myself. Hahaha. A keychain flashlight from a quarter machine... Lol. Some loopy things to weave. Loopy pouch cometh. Then a Tink book, a pair of two coloring books. (Pooh and Carebears) for the neices.

A good line that came to mind. There is a Derp in my soup, sir. If you do, make sure your waitress or sir has a good sense of humor. I had a country-western voice when I came up with the saying... I don't sound like that though. I am a good voice repeater. Is that even a word?

Went to a bigger town, welcome week. We have an Asian/Oriental/Japanese invasion! Yes! More humans to infect the one anime store here. They enjoyed my JewelPets backpack. They were interested in my sound drop of Cure Aqua... I think one person tried to push it. Fail. I have the tab inside it. Muuuhahahahaa. I was surrounded by collage peeps who forgot how to drive though.

That pillow is so fluffy. Very cute.

Watched Spy Kids... The last one out fairly recently. Its weird... I liked it though.

Playing with my profy. Think I got some high scores or did a misson. Lol. Language reading issues. Its pretty straight forward though? About the same as my Precure... Guessing. Someone told me how to feed my characters, now I am good. Good to just guess. Hahaha.

More later....

Today was weird. Lets just say its classified and... Weird.

Anywho... I have been listening to Florance & The Machine, Cerimonials. I got the Cd of it. Different from the Lungs Cd...

I sat in a library a good chunk of the day. This one had a godly amount of Manga and Graphic Novels. I was looking and found some I even read. Rozen Maiden was in there! I read some of that and this weird Freshman manga.... Thing. Strange book that was. I read others but, Rozen Maiden was the best. I didn't see any Sailormoon manga, it would be funny in the kids section... So would CardCaptorSakura... Which... If my bookstore has CCS at anytime, its in the kids reading section.

I would have been set on books for a really long time. I was kinda wishing it was my library... Then a kid came in saying the same weird line for 10 minutes straight. They have security officers walking around too... Hurp. I can visit it though, its not that far... I was curious to what else they had in books, but I got stuck looking/reading all the mangas. Lol. I wanted to check them all out, but they cost since its not from my area. Not to mention they are manga, I would want to keep em.

Yesterday.. My color batteries sorta died. I knew it wasn't going to be too long though. I had a Makiko. It leaves the Profy on for now. I figure its a good time to play just one tama game. I have the batteries though.

People are spammy. Sigh. Elsewhere...

I think I got more missions completed on the Profy. I love that I can play games after its sleeping. You can keep going too. I think the fishing game is my favorite game so far. Made another case for it. Its not as cute, but good for holding and protecting it.

Spammy spammy. Um...

Bad urge to play my Digimon World Data Squad. Haven't played it in a long time... I am pretty sure I am at a boss. Don't even remember the digimon I have. I might have Pegasusmon... But not sure. The other two I have no clue.

Meanwhile, been playing with my profy. Love it.

Got my Keldio yesterday. That is such a fun pokemon to have. Water and fighting pokemon. Not to mention it looks like a pony! Derp. The guy asked me if I was there (Gamestop) for the my little pony? I said yes, except the pokemon version. Homg, he didn't give me the cute poster! Derrrp! That stinks! Moo.... I gotta go try to get one.

I have too many precure and sailormoon posters. Oh and cardcaptor sakura..... And the mew ichigo drawing I did. The spin around picture if you watch it. They aren't all posters, but they cover like it.

My gut says around when the new Furby 2012 come out... A new tama will be reveiled.... Or spoken of softy. I am hoping I am right... End of summer commeth.... And the gut speaks mummbles.... And of yummy fish food.

I played my Digimon game yesterday. Wow. Stuck beating this blue dude. I was getting somewhere but then it attacked multiple times. Then I died. Lol. Guess I better train my digimon. I had Pegasusmon, Lilamon ? and the greymon machine gun.... Lol. I will beat it.

Someone I think just convinced me on a doll. I love ball jointed dolls... But the ones I am currently looking at... Not ball jointed. Not really anyway. They are cute but... The choice is which one and such. I would probably need another doll to switch stuff. The novi stars with a monster high body so they pose. I saw one in a google search like that, darling. I don't know if I could do it to the monster high doll I have though. A Lagoona, the dance one that came out last year. Looking at a Una Verse... I really like that big lamp one too... But she won't be changed though. I better save up. Hahaha.

Ended up falling n love with the Monster High dolls. Ha. I got the first Draculaura. I am reading the first book now. Then looking for a -reasonable- priced icoffin toy. The handheld game. Some cost more then a color tama.... Heck, pretty close to it. Perfer a new one... Em... Yup. They pose and such.

My profy has been mailing tons. Must be I keep completing missions or getting good scores. I don't know. The profy is so cute. I dn't read the text, but it is pretty straight forward. Games, accept, play, guess, collect, feed.... Yeah.

I felted a heart the ther day. It was way better then the movie on the Tv... It was full of derp and what did they do... Stuff. So, screen cleanernfor stuff. It works pretty well. I need something else to make..... Maybe a cookie.

Crazy me found the StoryTeller Monster High dolls. Lol. My mom was seriously ready to buy 2 of 3 dolls. They were all there... So she ended up with Threadella while I bought Snow Bite. She didn't really want to spend that much but she did want both... She might have split the price if we got the Red Riding Hood one. Hahaha. If I offered...

Then someone made a boo boo... Which I like, but cannot keep. Blah. Oh well, 24 hours of yay isn't bad...

I need a connection tama on... Thinking a Celeb -Fami or a regular Fami. (v5 or v5.5) I am going to have the sound on too... Hahaha. I generally don't since it annouys people. That one isn't that bad unless you are playing games.

Two Threadella Frankie Dolls in da house! One is a gift however....

Tonight... They had some really good music on the radio. One being Bullet-Proof. I broke out saying... Muffins! Muff...fins! Then the song came on, I laughed. Then I tried to sing it how the lyrics go... Only the Muffin-Proof song came out of my mouth. I can no longer sing Bullet-Proof the way it was ment to. Lol.

Someone should come up with a Derpy Hooves song to Taylor Swifts Never getting back together song... That will be worth millions... But it is true... You break up with her, she writes another break up song... Kinda getting old. I like her as a singer, but new topic, please.

Meanwhile, coloring a red silk screen lettering on this bag... With a big permanent marker. Not recommended at 3am... Or whatever time it is...

Oh. And my Season 1 Digivice, the batteries died. Sadness. I was going to play with it and ... Bloop. No batteries with me, not a screwdriver... And asking it to turn back on was dumb. I tried. I really wanted to play with it. Part of me thought the screen went normal off. Not black screen but blank screen. I was like, Yay! Then I poked it... Then I went Awww.... I knew I should have played with my season 2 one. I almost did....

I won a pretty custom. Yay! I like saving money like that... It was fun to buy something for that much. Aywas. Its a yummy cute site.

Okay for a while now people have been going "OMG that Tama-Go size..." I could show you something ELSE Bandai made and you guys might be more thankful its not any larger... Not to spur a hate on the Tama-Go. One of my favorite toys ever is a Pretty Cure/Precure toy... It features a character you might reconize almost perfectly with the ID L. (Unfortunatly, I don't know the name yet....) I don't believe that was the intention however.

So background. This toy is from Japanese Anime Pretty Cure Max Heart (2nd season) The Miracle Commune. The name of the character is Lun-Lun... Somepeople also say Ruun-Ruun... but I perfer "L"s Its pink and white. Fairly rare as a toy I think...

https://i54.tinypic.com/ao9rbm.jpg

Here is a link since I merdged images together. I also included my Oshawott plush for size. My Tama-Gos (The first two) are included in the image so you can compare. None of the images have been resized at all. So enjoy that size. And that lack of AAAs. And no... it doesn't fit in a purse... and if it does... well, it isn't a purse anymore.

tongue.gif

I about freaked out when I seen the size of my Tama-Go when it came in the mail but that other thing, O__O. It looks so fun though. What does it do and where do you get it?

Furby watched some Precure. Furbs keep singing during the episode. Then I started feeding Furbs snacks on the second half. Hahaha. This guy is really fun with the ipad. More animated.... Says tons more and you can understand Furbs better then the Originals. I am thinking about putting a heart bubble sticker on the ear of my Furbs. I might find better stickers though... I have some that might look better.

So, I have my celeb on. Its been a few days since I had a tama on. Besides my Profy. They were teens when I turned it on. They are sleeping now. I was sorta busy a good chunk if the day so I forgot to check the call times. Oh well, I had a Glamophone on it. I can just sit her and do that. Its a bit boring that way, but it eventually boost bonds.

I have been playing with my Furby. I love Furb so much. I wish Furb was a bit quieter after dark. Lol. I can here him really well. Haha. Its so cute. I wish my other ones would work well enough to talk with Furb. My giraffe guy is emo, wants to sleep everytime I turn him on. While my white furby is making some sounds with the batteries. I love them still, now they more talk with their eyes. Furb tells me they are hungry and whatever else. (not really, but its like they talk) I want pictures and have yet to take them. They will be in a group shot sometime.

I am trying to decide what my next tama on will be. My Celeb is off... It might just be a p1or p2. They are much lower key. I haven't been very active with them lately. I would feed them and do what I needed. The color was easiest to run this way with all the extra items. I have only had the Tama Profy on. That and Furb...

I play Tiny Monsters too... So that gets treated like a digital pet too. Think I am on level 36. Just keep growing, its a good game when you are bored. Not to mention its free to play.

Latest posts

Back