Me & My Tamagotchis, XXKayaXX's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on my iD L.

Today, Uwasatchi was 6. An ''odd'' thing happened this afternoon. She turned up with this suitcase and she was pushing it around. The next thing I saw was her pacing the floor alongside Sopratchi, her pet. What's going on?!

Next thing I saw was this letter flying through the sky. I SERIOUSLY don't know what this is.

I pressed A and this...letter happened to be from UWASATCHI!

This is what it said:

(I can't read this...)

Then her status appeared.

What is this????!!!!

Someone tell me!

I'll have a go.

*presses A and C*

And... another egg appears!

That was WEIRD!! Now, let's take a look at this.

The egg hatches and out comes the same pink baby I had before.

I looked in this album and an upset looking Uwasatchi showed up, with her age, gender, and name appearing beside it in slot 30, and when I see this, I think that MAYBE THIS IS MY FAMILY HISTORY!!! It could be!

I'm not resetting my iD L, I've still got everything I got with Uwasatchi.

I have now. She (and just as I'm writing this I hear a loud BANG. What was that?!) is a teen now, and after yesterday's episode of extreme neglect at the child stage, I want to get a good adult. Right now, I have a Sabosabotchi, and I'm (at least trying to be) taking perfect care of her. She was a Paletchi, and before that, a Choribotchi.

Anyway, she has 5340 Gotchi...OMG that is the most I've ever had!

One very funny thing that happened was when she connected with Kikitchi on my TMGC + C, he sent her a prank-pressie LOLOLOL. When the er....thing was revealed, it was a peice of er...food waste? You know what that is, right? I don't want to talk about it, really. But when she got it, the disgusted Sabosabotchi was rushing around the screen like an insane person and shrieking "Ugh! Ugh!" LOL. Even I found that funny.

B'Anyway, she'll be an adult at 20 past 4 today, so c YA then.

I get the feeling it's TWO days, not 3, because October 30, I had da li'l hashi (lol) Hashitamatchi on my P2. Today, he became a Kusatchi. I know why. It's because I left him alone TWICE yesterday for a very long time. Oh yes, I'm horrible lol. At least I know now what the consequence for that is. S'orright, I'll try again soon.

On my iD L, I have just bought myself a very expensive wallpaper. It was 5000 Gotchi. Unbelievable. I didn't know wallpapers became THAT expensive. They could be even more. I've still got 1000 Gotchi, but to renovate all of my rooms, I'll need more.

7 hours to go! Actually, it's 6 hours and 56 minutes precisely.

OK, just a quick update saying we've got TEN MINUTES!! until my iD L becomes an adult! I'm getting excited already!

I looked at her status just now and... oh god not again. Her happiness bar had gone down AGAIN. That's been happening A LOT in 24 hours. I sent her to the game center and played Run and Jump. She earned 20 Gotchi from her game and returned home.

Aaaaaaaaaand...when she returned...

I hear that farmilliar sound...

She's evolving! HERE WE GO!!!

And she's a...

..YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a PEROTCHI!!

Anyway, with Perotchi, today, she's 3. Yesterday, I found her a Tama-Pet, Shurikentchi! I'll 'AVE you know that that's one of the pets I've wan'ED for the longest time.

(Please excuse my awful spelling, I'm from another world altogether that uses funny spelling such as "havn't", "wan'ed", and "'ave", the three examples in this entry. (Also, since it's an unintelligentable language, the translation for them is just symbols. There are LO--------ADS of translations. Also, we put two ! for every one.))

Anyway, back to the log. Before I drift away into another world 5,000 kilomiles from here (lol). I remember I said that I got Shurikentchi adopted. Evan more ov-A reason to 'AVE got SHIGUREhimetchi. Also, y'now how I recently got revamped my bathroom to one worth 5.000 Gotchi. N.T.M (Not to mention), it hAS a SWIMMING POOL?! IN A BATHROOM?!

Don't ask me why, it's not my idea,but that don't mean I don't like it, though.

Another disadvantage for getting Perotchi is... Well, 'ave you seen her? She looks like a sponge truffle (I'm sorry, but this is true.) and an ice-cream. Soooooooooooooo... I get this image in my head of a sponge truffle under an ice cream in water. Aaaaaaaaaaand... since that's what she is, if she's in there too long, she'll... never mind. Before I offend any Perotchi fans out there with my arrogant images, I'll abort talking about it. Still, you get it though, don't you? LOL.

But anyway, I've gotten 4 out of 5 of my rooms remodelled (YAY), and when all done, weeeeeeeeeellllll... that's good.

Anyways see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found my P2 yesterday, DEAD... I found he was 7 years old. So once again, I hatched him this afternoon. Recently, the string on the top broke off, but we got it fixed today, but it didn't stay for long... Buuuuut one thing I could see was that it come off anyway. Well, GOOD.

Today when I did this, I pressed it to look at the egg. S*Yur, it's an American. Whilst it was an egg, I swung it around at vey high speeds by the broken string (dumb way to die, huuh...) and suddenly, it flew off my fingers and landed somewhere I couldn't see it.

See? Kaya, maybe that'll teach you not to do that in future.

Anyway, now and then, it's beeping at me, so I'm following in the direction of the beeps and it's coming from behind.

I'm looking and...OMG! It's TRAPPED IN THE BOOKCASE! I'll go fetch it now...looks like it's not dusty, great! Just don't do it aga...WHAT DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO? WHY ARE YOU TWIRLING IT AGAIN? After that. Now stop it.

When you twirl it, it reminds me of that fairground ride I went on once, where it goes round like that at super speed. Also, when you twirl it sideways, it reminds me of one of those enormous sight-seeing eyes which rotate, and there are dozens of capsuels you go into and get amazing views. In fact, if you live in London or Weston, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's that, only sped up.

Anyway, I've started up my P2, it's been around 35 minutes since I hatched it. I've GOT to do better this time.

I've decided to start up my V4.5, and once again, I named her Katy. I am actually obsessed with calling my Tamagotchis this. I think the reason is obvious. EVERYONE should know by now.[SIZE=30pt] If you'd like to know, then send me a PM and ask me there, capiche?[/SIZE]

Fine. Anyway, let's get on with our log.

She was hatched very late last night, around nearly 10 PM. She turned into Hitodetchi, and she'll be waking up at...Oh dear it looks like the time needs resetting.

I can still remember when Katy woke me up around midnight last night 'KOZ of some late mail. Well, let's read it now. In the mailbox, oh no... it's A THEIF!!!!! IDK how that got into my envelope but... that's just the way it is.

Second, it looks like... BURNT OFFERING! IT'S A SUMMON FROM KINDERGARTEN!! Anyway, now that she's registered up for Kindergarten with Ms. Frill, the... nanny. WTH?! lol

But anyway, Well update later.

Yesterday at around 2.16pm, I hatched my TMGO. It was Nokotchi first, and now, it's Hoshitchi. Remember what did I told you here.

So that means that she'll be a teen at 3.16PM.

It wasn't EXACTLY 3.16PM. It was 3.41 PM. Still in the hour though. Anyway, she became Chuchutchi. Although I tried...

And today, at around 3.56, she became an adult, Marotchi. I like Marotchi, and...Don't forget what we say about Marotchi, we say MAROTCHI... OK, OK never mind, but it's hilarious, and has kept me in a fit for ages. But since it may upset/offend some people, I won't put it up.

But anyway, on my iD L, I had 3 of my JOY STAMPS/STICKERS/WHATEVER. (LOL) But today, I KNOW IT TOOK A LOT OF SLEEPING AND WAKING UP, and probably a messed up clock that was tampered with by a careless, reckless...but I got my fourth one by planting a red star seed and after the third attempt, first attempt, it died, second attempt it sprouted but out came NOTHING BUT A DISGUSTING, AWFUL, REVOLTING SNAKE! UGH!!! (LOL), FINALLY, we got the item. Phew! We're there.

I've started my V6 Again . Around 10PM I hatched it and I KEPT GETTING GIRLS!! So I decided I'd keep re-starting it 'til I got a boy, and when I was just about to give up hope, out jumped Petitchi! Was it something I said?!

But anyway, I stuck with the name Oranda. There's a reason for that. After all this time thinking it was a girl's name, I have discovered the truth. But how it's a name given to a male is absolutely unbelievable. But I'll remember that.

Anyway, after an hour of hard work, plus all that disgusting stuff I also had to do, and then I didn't have enough time to care for Oranda. Grrrrrrrrrr I really hate it when that happens. But anyway, when he turned into his child form, Kuchitamatchi, I was pretty impressed by how he turned out his own light, a lot better and easier.

I'm afraid IDK when he wakes up, possibly 8-9AM.

Oranda turned into a Nonopotchi yesterday. I really like this guy!!

Also, with my iD L, Nope. Perotchi isn't still here. I SENT HER TO THE MATCHMAKER YESTERDAY. She married Shoototchi (I think), and has a baby... BOY!! Yay! For the first time, I've got a boy on my iD L! It's Yurapatchi. So, Perotchi put him to nap, and hesitated to step on outta here. Finally, she decided to go ahead... and ONCE AGAIN, went crashing through the same wall that has been shambled similarly in the past. Can't they at least try to come up with a BETTER way of leaving? Well at least she didn't wake the baby up with her recklessness, but really...

Anyway, I got quite attached to Yurapatchi in the short time I had him, I mean, doesn't he look like a bell sprout that's still in its eggshell? Or maybe that's the pot! Also, did you notice that he could be driving a spacecraft and floating around in it!!!! Well whatever it is, it's adorable.

After an hour with this adorable.. what ever it is... he turned into an even more adorable KAUBOTCHI! And what's funny, at 7PM, when he slept, I couldn't help but notice him SLEEPING IN HIS MOTHER'S BED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! A boy in a pink bed! Omg, that is so funny, I even took a picture of him and when he finds out that everyone on TamaTalk has seen him, HE'S GONNA LOOK SO STUPID! *explodes with laughter once more*

Alright, look at this.

320px-IMG_2943.jpg

See why it's funny now?

But right now, we'll see you for his teen evolution!

Anyway, Kaubotchi neglected to change before he went to bed, so I was forced to change the time to 7AM. And yes, he DID change. And it was no oblivion to me -- I was watching EVERY second of it.

Aaaaaaaaaaand... he turned into Hanikamitchi!

Please do not post comments in my log. It's my personal diary, and it's confusing when people write in it. If you'd like to speak to me about it, please do so via PM.

Anyway, let's return to the log.

My iD L turned into the "hardcore noob" Shinshitchi. I'm not sure about this guy but really, my last option is just to get used to him. *bliss* Remember how I did with Pichipitchi? Well, it's JUST LIKE THAT.

We'll see you for another update!

I know it's a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY long time since I posted in here, sorry about that. See, my log was locked temporarily, so I couldn't post in it. I'll take care to obey moderators in the future, lesson learnt. Anyway, I've been really getting laughs out of Shinshitchi recently. Like the time I made him wear cat's ears, scrunchies, a teal dress, and sometimes a pink dress LOL, this is NOT Shinshitchi, this is a girl!

Unfortunately, since then he has died. I think it was because he was fed up with me dressing him up like that, maybe he got sick of it, haha! But nope. Anyway, I've since recently restarted my iD L, and we've got Chori Again. This time, I'm going down a path I've NEVER BEEN DOWN BEFORE! She turned into Kingyobotchi, the only one I havn't had before. 2 days ago, she became Painaputchi, however, I don't like her as much as I did. But she's the best teen. Finally, she became Lovelitchi, who's my favourite character! YAY!!!!

Lovelitchi is very, very adorable. I've always loved her, and now I've got her on my iD L! I still need to find her 4 happiness symbols. I've got 3 so far (almost), and I STILL need to find out what her third one is!! Apparantly she has four. I just need the mic now.

RETURN OF MY TAMAGOTCHI V6

I decided to hit the road with my Music Star once again. (Hehe) What was weird when I powered it up this morning, its sound had gone low pitched and like it was out of order. I DID know why this was though...it was because THE BATTERY WAS DOWN ON POWER!!! So what that meant is that I (of course) had to change the battery DUUUUH... Even worse, it meant that the details I had put in were ALL MESSED UP!! So I had to change the time back to its correct setting. XXKayaXX, CHANGE THE BATTERY REGULARLY OR ELSE...

Anyway, we're ready to begin logging. Sorry about that, I'll change it faster next time that happens.

After one minute of watching a pulsating egg with bated breath and high hopes for a girl, it started to crackle a bit then...

...YAY!! Out jumped Shiropetitchi! Even though I DO prefer the male version, I was hoping for a girl this time.

Yet I still gotta name her. Names are tricky, yeah I know. But it's something you really gotta do. I THINK I MIGHT JUST go with my original name, MINTSY!

Say, here's something funny. Did you realise that when your Tamagotchi has been alive for two weeks, in my case, it would be the same age as me LOL! But actually, no, she won't. Since your Tamagotchi's age is in days, it will NOT be because yours is in YEARS. When will you start thinking logically?

Anyway, she's ready for raising! I'll update when she's a child.

TAMAGOTCHI PLUS COLOUR

I hatched my plus colour yesterday. It was because I wanted a girl. Well, I got one. Also, I LOVE Sakuramotchi!!!

XXKayaXX, if you love Sakuramotchi, why neglect her like that?

That is true actually. She changed this morning, with me watching. Let's have a look shall we?

Ichigotchi?! UGH! UGH! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! I've always hated Ichigotchi. I think you know why. I mean, look at her. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! LOL I feel like resetting her now...but I won't. I still have the future.

I'll have to do better. See you when she's an adult.

We're finally there! It's time to send Lovelitchi to date! When we went, we met Mametchi, Kushinibotchi, and KuroMametchi. When the Matchmaker asked us who we are going to choose to marry, I chose Mametchi. Of course, Lovelitchi and Mametchi have been friends in the anime too! Evidence can be found here.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Lovelitchi#Relationship_with_Mametchi.

Anyway, now she's turned up with an egg. It hatched and out comes a Momoirotchi. Once again she chucked the baby her bedding and took her plot for escape (LOL), and still won't cut it out with the wall-evacuation. It's really getting beyond specification how weird it is how they do this.

But anyway, I mated her when she became 8, at 8AM. And now she's got a..............................................,......baby girl now. I wanted a boy, but never mind. I hope she'll become Rolutchi, I'm SICK of getting Paletchi.

An update on Momoritchi. Yes she DID turn into Rolutchi as I was hoping, but when I saw her, I noticed she was one year old. This was because of the clock on my iD L. Whilst I don't know how it happened, I know to set the clock to 12AM on the iD L, and so this has been fine since today. The reason I set it to 12AM is to prevent its age from getting messed up. Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's what happened because it wasn't set to 12AM, but it should be fine though, because luckily, THEY ONLY AGE ONCE A DAY. Also, it won't mess up the evolution process, so it shouldn't matter anyway.

I'm going to treat her really horribly so I get Hineonetchi, as I said I really love this character.

YAY!! And once again, we're at our desired destiny! Rolutchi turned into Hineonetchi today, and isn't that great! See? The main reason I wanted Rolutchi was because I wanted HER! See? See?! There's a saying that goes "Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it." And what did I told you about Hineonetchi being my favourite teen? Well there you go then.

My Plus Colour turned into Marotchi (although she was gotten with bad care, she's still cuter than a strawberry.), and 5 happiness items have been found.

My Pipotchi on my Tama-Go turned 6 today, so now she's been mated to a Nonopotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back