Me & My Tamagotchis, XXKayaXX's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now an early update. I've got some news:

I'M STARTING UP MY TAMAGOTCHI V3

Here's what it looks like!

NOTE:Right now I can't get the program on my laptop to connect to my camera, even if I restart the program. My camera is connected to it, so it may be a glitch in the program. I will edit this post if I can get it to work. If not, I will have to give the idea up.

Let's get started, shall we? Apparently the V3 has characters never seen before. I will be mentioning that I am going to be logging my V3 from now.

I have started it up and now my egg is going to hatch in just under 1 minute. Everything is ready to go!

It has hatched and I have a girl. I'm gonna stick with my favourite name, Katy. Oh no it just won't end, will it? This has gone long enough. I think it's about time I at least specify where I'm getting this name from.

OK, I got her name from...Oh I'm sorry, I was supposed to let that go. I often find it gets stuck.

Anyway, I'll update when I'm done with this needy baby and she becomes a child.

Katy has recently turned into a child! After 60 minutes of excessive neediness she finally became Mizutamatchi! I'll try my best to see which teen I get but for now, see you tomorrow.

Hineonetchi changed into an ADULT today! I do appreciate seeing all my hard work paying off. Anyway, who did she turn into? Well...

GIMME A P!

P!

GIMME AN O!

O!

GIMME AN M!

M!

GIMME A P!

P!

GIMME AN O!

O!

GIMME AN M!

M!

GIMME A T!

T!

GIMME A C!

C!

GIMME A H!

H!

GIMME AN I!

I!

Yes, it's POMPOMTCHI! And the reason I was pleased to see this was because Pompomtchi is 0-1 care misses from Hineonetchi.

As for Katy, I've been keeping my fingers crossed and double crossed for Young Mametchi. I'll update when we get an evolution!

BONUS UPDATE!

Just so we know in advance, I wanted to mention that I have recently been caught in a rumour about something called "Tamagotchi Friends". Apparently it's true and it will be released on boxing day! I am so getting one, as I say that "I REALLY want to get a Tamagotchi Friends! If it is based on the Tama-Go, that makes it even better. I absoluely LOVE my Tama-Go! It's a huge hit in my collection. And characters from the P's as well? I can only imagine this getting better. I really can't wait to try it out for myself." Really, it's weird how Bandai decided to release on BOXING day, and not CHRISTMAS day, as I told everyone on TamaTalk that "I reckon the 24th of December would be a better day for Tamagotchi Friends to be released because then people can get it as a christmas present!"

But yeah, when I get my Tamagotchi Friends, I WILL be logging it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really pleased to see Katy as a teen now. Why? Because now she's an OBOTCHI!! I said Young Mametchi but Obotchi? Wow...

However, at the same time, I have to say that I am REALLY upset right now with people who keep saying HORRIBLE, DISCRIMINATORY, OFFENSIVE, NEGATIVE, FOUL, CRUDE AND SPITEFUL things about the Tamagotchi Friends like:

"So The Tamagotchi Friends is a disappointment but to be FAIR if we support it and help it thrive we may get a color one eventually and better ones down the road. If we let it die thats it for tamagotchi..."

"So it's really just another freaking tama-go. Tamago 2.0. You aint getting my money bandai. Idiots."

"got my tamagotchi friends too. i'm... not thrilled. it does have more to do than a figureless tama-go, but the lack of toys hurts a bit... and the sound too."

"same, since i love items. and even though the old versions dont have items, i still like them more than tama go and tf... i have no idea why."

"no, it has only jewerly which you collect. just that. collect."

"I never expected it to do as much as a colour to be honest x3. And I was right!"

So here's what I'd like to say:

Will you cut it out? If it's not nice, don't say it. Just seriously, stop it.

With Pompomtchi, I decided to, with help from jordboss's AMAZING guide, find the joy stickers to add my total to TWO GENERATIONS RUNNING! Let's get down to it!

And ALREADY, we've found two. Now we need the jump rope, if we can get it. I know it's not that thing you spin around in the air, that was something else. IDK how it can be acquired from the red star seed but we'll keep trying. I've bought 3 packs to keep the show on the road. OK, second attempt...

I just planted the seed in the ground. Now I have to set the time to 6:59AM, kick back, and cross my fingers...

I set it accordingly, so now we need to wait for her to wake up and now... YES!!!! It's the jump rope! OK, this should do it...

I started using the item, and many guest characters, such as Pipospetchi, Akaspetchi, Telelin and Grippatchi appeared. Heh, reminds me of that game on the P's where one, two, or three main raisable adults appear and you have to count the characters (press B ONCE for one, TWICE for two, and THREE TIMES for three), it's JUST LIKE THAT, in fact, I THINK THAT'S WHERE THEY GOT THAT GAME'S CONCEPT FROM!!!!!!!!!! OMG, Am I clever to figure that out?!!

Anyway, on Friday, she'll get the 4th one and SET A NEW RECORD!!

RETURN OF MY V6

And now once again, I'm turning things round to my Tamagotchi Music Star's advantage! But right now it's getting late, so I'll see you tomorrow for our first update!

I hatched it, but on the first try, I got a girl, so I had to re-set it again. The second time I hatched it, out came Petitchi. So I decided to stick with my favourite name, Oranda. Now then, before I get a thousand PM's asking me where I get the name from, it's from here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/user/193088-orandatchi/

Jeeze. I really do know it's just that I'm not giving in. At all. But there you go. There's your answer, now please let me start on my update.

Oranda hatched from his egg. He was with me all night, until he became Kuchitamatchi. More info on our next update!

Really enjoying reading your log!! And I'm even more excited to receive my tamas by mail now haha x) you seem to have so much fun gaaaawd!

@Itsumo-nana: Thanks, that's nice to hear, but please could I just say that it's a good idea to talk to members about it in a PM rather than in their log, as stated here:
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/181999-do-not-post-in-others-logs-please/

Thanks ; )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm doing an update on my TMGC+C. I'm ready to start it up now, following my agreement:

XXKayaXX,

You've failed.

You must take better care of your Tamagotchis.

You cannot continue under these circumstances.

But maybe this is just a mistake.

You should start again, and pay greater attention to your pet's health.

If you want to continue with raising your TMGC+C, then you will be on constant watch and mate it at 10 years old.

This is a downhearting disappointment but you can always do better next time.

I have just retrieved it, and now I'm ready to go!

OK, one more minute now.

And it's a...BOY!!

OK, I'm ready to update when he's a child!

TAMAGOTCHI P2 RETURNS

Well I decided to start my P2 up again. I think this guy is really hard to care for. Every time he dies on me and doesn't even reach adult stage! This is really hard. I swear, the P1 was easier to care for. I mean, the oldest I've ever had him to become is only 7. Really? I believe that it can live to be at least 20! Still, I don't really know how it keeps ending up like this...

Oh! The egg has hatched! Now I have a very needy baby. It looks a bit like this. :babytchi:

So, while I try and tackle this needy blob of..uh...neediness, I'll close my entry and I'll see you in an hour!

OK, Shirobabytchi is now a Tonmarutchi! And now, we've got three days of difficult care to do. Apparantly, he's an absolute pain at this stage.

3 days then, and we'll update, 'less he dies of course!

[SIZE=18pt]I've started [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Oranda[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] again. After at least 5 minutes of painful waves of GIRLS, I finally managed to get a boy. [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Yeesh[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]. What is it? My V6 or just my appeal to feminism? Either way, it's like going down the road to hell. "...And you STILL won't stop giving me girls." It's getting REALLY irritating [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]having to reset it over and over and over again until I finally DO get a boy. Anyway, when I was just about to give in and take a girl, a boy hatched! Once I entered a name I was left with that same old needy baby. Ever since he hatched he has done nothing but beep at me. [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Jeeze[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]. Babies never stop calling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Anyway, catch up when he becomes a child.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I've started [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Oranda[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] again. After at least 5 minutes of painful waves of GIRLS, I finally managed to get a boy. [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Yeesh[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]. What is it? My V6 or just my appeal to feminism? Either way, it's like going down the road to hell. "...And you STILL won't stop giving me girls." It's getting REALLY irritating [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]having to reset it over and over and over again until I finally DO get a boy. Anyway, when I was just about to give in and take a girl, a boy hatched! Once I entered a name I was left with that same old needy baby. Ever since he hatched he has done nothing but beep at me. [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]Jeeze[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]. Babies never stop calling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Anyway, catch up when he becomes a child.[/SIZE]

UPDATE (TMGC+C): Kinotchi has become Kuribotchi and is now Kikitchi.

Now HERE'S some exciting news. Say, say, you know Pipotchi, on my Tama-Go. She left me today. I hear she regrets that a bit...LOL LOL LOL not really! In fact, what's good about that, is now I'M ON MY SECOND GENERATION with Nokotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, now she's Hoshitchi. Updates coming soon!

It happened! Me and Pompomtchi have completed our fourth day together! And what's WEEEEEYEEEERD is that she STILL hasn't got her fourth joy sticker. WTH?! Seriously? And after 48 hours? Jeeze. I really DO hope she'll get it tomorrow...or ELSE!

And BTW, in three to four days (whenever she turns eight (!)), when I mate her, I have received some incredibly helpful and encouraging advice about getting boys.

I have been told that "Its all who you pick when you breed. If you pick the same tama over and over, they will give you the same baby. I believe its the partner you choose for marrage chooses the next baby. It can be different but my Mametchi in my iDL have girls, and so on with each tama. It seems true for other tamad I have raised.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back