Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8D

weiwei only lives like 4 hours away from oregon...

and I go to oregon like twice a month on weekends.

we should meet there >;D

I have lost hope of meeting Ksenia D;

we live so far awayy

I suppose I could go to texas and meet feebee aswell.

and i would love to meet Krystal.

but i dunno where she lives D;

i live in california 8D

I haven't met people from TT in real life.

But I wanna meet Leafie, Britt, SK, Char, Ahlex, and Sango in real life. :3

It would be cool to meet someone but with everyone living in America or even Canada and no one living here in England theres no chance whatsoever. Anyway,who would I meet? Another thing,I don't wanna end up in a doomed mansion with a 45 year old man who I dunno

I know KK445, she goes to my school, she made me join TT :D and I wanna meet britt since she lives only a state away from me O: same with dalton <3
OMG. Sango, we're soooo meeting. Seriously.

And Davie, we're meeting too. And I'm going to be in yours and Michaela's music video. :3

But other than that, I might meet Feebee this summer, I ish going to Texas for the summer. [:

And, I really want to meet Alex, Sarah, Michaela, TK, and lots of other peoples from TC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I nearly met Crowy. (Plazmical Ecstacy) In 2007, we went to the same Warriors book signing, but didn't realize it until afterward. D: But we both remember seeing each other there. n_n

Feebee and her iPod Classic appeared in my dreams once. It was mostly her iPod though - probably because I have a Classic too, though it's the newer version.

I really want to meet people. D: I'll become of age before a lot of my friends on here will though. So when I go off to college, if I have time the summer before, I want to make arrangements to meet people. (That costs money though. D: If all things go as planned, I will be back from going to Japan, and I will be paying out my butt for college. But I'll find a way to make it all work.)

Feebee, Diva lives in Texas. D: And I almost moved to Texas for my dad's job a few years ago. I actually wanted to move, because it's warm and sunny there. We were going to move to San Antonio. But my dad didn't want to move away from family or sell our newly built house.

Katie (KK445) lives really really close to wear I live, and so I'm guessing Sango does too. And Scottie said she lives in the 'Burgh... Skylar lives only about two hours away, and I've been through Harper's Ferry before. I met this girl named Valerie on Tama Party a few years back (When Tama Party was open, and when I went on sites like that.) and we found out she lived twenty minutes away from each other. But then she moved. D: I think I live relatively close to Sarah, too.

So eventually I am hoping on meeting people. My parents are completely against this type of thing, so I have to wait about three years, when I'm on my way to college. (But really, three years isn't that bad, right?)

Hmmm... I live pretty close to OrangeBalloon[Mikey?].Well around a city away. My friend from preschool is in his class =O. I could meet Tess when she comes to watch the olympics =D. And I could meet Feebee if I went to work with my dad sometime. [You're in Austin, right?]. And yes, I could meet Emilee, if I felt like going through the border thing. I desperately wanna meet Kstaria =D. And Michelle and Esther and everyone else.

I live really close to Weiwei.. A city away from her actiully. Her friend is in my class.

I also live about 45 minutes away from Charleene and Zoe.

^ It's not about being unpopular, trust me. In your profile it just says you're in the USA so I don't know what state. But I'm in the USA too~ I could stalk you.

^Oh. I've said it alot before, I'm kinda suprised you don't know... I live in Connecticut. I shall try to add it to my profile.

Edit: Ok. I added it. Sorry about that...

I know Ds In Real life.

Cinder Katie lives Close to me O:

Skadi 8D

And other peoples from TamaChat

^ We live like, really close, don't we?

Which means Sango lives close too. O:

I need to find a way to come see the two of you sometime. xD

^ MARIAAA<3 I wanna meet youu. You are in my want to meet list =]

I'm like the only Kiwi that I know of on here!

I'd love to meet everyone! If I even get the chance i'll jump on it! I'm over due for a holiday and I gotta meet my uncles before they have another near death scare. That means Adelaide and Melbourne. And the Gold Coast since we'd also stay with Kathy [Mummehs childhood best mate]

If you ever come to Christchurch NZ tell me and i'll be there [its big but small all at the same time and I can get anywhere with a simple bus ride!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back