Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^JAMIE!

I will meet you even though I live thousands of miles away from you.

By the way, mummy agrees on Massuchusetts in 5 years time. -Calculates- I will be 17 and Esther will be 18. We will be old...

^ZOMG! I will be dead by then! I won't make it to 17 I think. LOL!

Yeees, Ksenia and I are hopefully meeting in September! Most likely, if her mum doesn't be a pooh XD

Phoebe will kill me if we meet.

Esther will smother me in kisses.

And Jaimee is a short drive away from me.

Anita goes to my school. So, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Oh trust me Maria, when I meet you, I will dive on you. You will see this giant, heading your way, you will get scared and turn away, and then I will leap. Same goes for anyone whom I will meet :] -Regrets not diving onto Carly-

Yeahhh. But seriously, I won't hold it together.

Uhmerzz... I dun wanna hate but.. Isn't this a big risk? I'm not saying I dun trust ya guys but.. srsly, how do you guuys know were eachother lives. And worse, what if the person on the other side of the computer is some psycho. Just sayin'

Haha, Yes, I ALMOST met Katiee <3

I had a dream I met Feebee, and I was in her house, and I finally found her, and we jumped on eachother and then I couldn't get a picture of us on my phone, and then I lost my flipflops. xD

Ummm, Storms, GG96 and I want to meet... haha :)

I will meet you guys though... it WILL work.Haha

I ran a few places past my mum. This is what she said.

Adelaide - One day soon Darling.

The rest of Aus - Sure, what ever hun.

Massuchusetts - Where the hecks that? *She finds out* Possibly.

Texas - TEXAS? WTF darl? You have texas flavoured crackers in the cupboard. Visulise.

And then I said "There are more places but this is early in the morning so give me coffee" And her face went all :mametchi: and she left to go to work.

^^My mummy cracked a fit when I mentioned Texas.

But she said possibly to Massuchusetts, Thailand and NZ. And I haven't asked bout Canada yet...

^^ And my mum told me to eat crackers!

My Aunt goes back to America soon. Catch a ride in her luggage. Lolz.

I haven't met anyone.

But I know Alex's address. I sent her a letter. And she knows mine, of course.

So she needs to come visit me now. D: <

By the way, mummy agrees on Massuchusetts in 5 years time. -Calculates- I will be 17 and Esther will be 18. We will be old...
And Katie will be going on 20. 8D

And if I ever mentioned to my parents my online friends, they would flip. >_>; I've breifly refered to you guys as, "My online friends," once or twice and my 'rentals haven't said anything, but I know they'd flip if they ever found out how much I talk to you guys. My mom is a lawyer and puts child predators in jail all the time, so she's especially paranoid.

Which is why the summer before I move off to college I shall meet up with as many of you as I can. 8D That's in three years. :3 Esther is probably only eight or so hours away. I can make the drive. And I'll go out to SXSW to meet Feebee.

Katie and Sango live only about an hour or two away from me. So sometime I WILL MEET Y'ALL. >;D

And if I ever mentioned to my parents my online friends, they would flip. >_>;
Mine would too. Dx Especially if they knew I went on TC regularly.

I wish I could meet everyone here. The only person I sort of have a chance at meeting would be Rachel, but that's like... never going to happen ;)

But I can go anywhere in the world for my 13 year old trip. But I can only visit one of you. Darn, why does the world have to be so big? xD

^ Okay. Maybe you'll see me on tv in the stands. (I'll try to make a sign that says 'Hi Weiwei') ;P

And if I ever mentioned to my parents my online friends, they would flip. >_>;
Blaah. Same.

You should come visit me in Daaallas. :)

Or I'll come visit you when we both go off to college.

Ahlex and Sarah--you said you're bringing the party over once I get out of here--you keep your word.

I only know two people on tamatalk that I could have any chance of meeting up with..

I'd meet anyone who lives in Texas, or close to El Paso lolollol

But i don't have friends here. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back