Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for stalking. Any takers? xD

No but really. One day I'll get my own Epic Carmobile and drive round everywhere. I shall meet Feebee and Katie and Ksenia and Michelle and Krystal and Maria and Huntr and Shayna and WeiWei and Alex and Vivienne and everyone else who I've absentmindedly left out in this sentence. Oh yus. One day I shall be on your doorstep. <3

Mikey:
I had a dream I met you. 'Twas last night.

It was raining. Apparently, we got along so well my parents and your parents wanted us to marry.

But I said "NO! I'm older." And then they backed off.

I'm really sorry Mikey.
That's oddly random. xDD

Anyone of my mateys come to Christchurch i'll happily make a meeting place where I shall hug rape them.

But i'd suggest avoiding our wonderful country at the mo because we are all swiney.

^Mummy says we can maybe go to NZ!

And I shall go on Mikey's dream holiday X3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ZOMG. You actually do not know how much I love you guys even though you're only accessable via the Interwebs.

My life dreams would be closer to complete if I meet you. I'm not gonna die with out meeting anyone.

I'm up for stalking. Any takers? xD
No but really. One day I'll get my own Epic Carmobile and drive round everywhere. I shall meet Feebee and Katie and Ksenia and Michelle and Krystal and Maria and Huntr and Shayna and WeiWei and Alex and Vivienne and everyone else who I've absentmindedly left out in this sentence. Oh yus. One day I shall be on your doorstep. <3
ME! 8D

Oh my God Esther. You were in my dream... two nights ago? I was in chorus (Not my regular chorus room though... don't know where we were, lol. xD) and I was wondering why I always say on TT "Oh my God someday I will me shyouu Estherr!" when I could just walk up and talk to you in chorus. xD You were wearing your purple skinnies you had in that one avvie? (Or that one you edited your pants in? I'm not sure.) We never got to talk, but I remember you sitting across the room, having a spaz. xD

Okay. I'm done now.

I talked to Diva on the phone last night. 8D

And someday I will meet you all. Or as many of you as I can. It shall be like a scavenger hunt. "How many TTers can I find before I die?" xD

Maria, what is my dream vacation?

OH YEEAAA, you went to my website didn't you..

xD

And someday I will meet you all. Or as many of you as I can. It shall be like a scavenger hunt. "How many TTers can I find before I die?" xD
XDD

It is my goal to meet my TC friends someday. o:

Yes Mikey. My amayzing little friend. I must meet you.

All [well, most] of my dreams about TT relate.

Say Michelle was my bridesmaid.

Which I later found out was because I had to marry Mikey.

Esther and I met on my auntie's street.

Then I was at school with her and Ksenia, and my school is up the street from my auntie's house.

And Malinda and I met at the movies. Which is how Ksenia and Carly met.

And then Ksenia ran in during the movie and sat between us X3

But then one dream didn't really relate.

Michelle had a son XD

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I love that dream! A son :)

I know a few of you have popped up in my dreams but all I can remember is that they were odd and contained TTers. I can't remember any of my dreams.

Amayzingly random dreams turn out to be the best ones of all! X3

Still, I AM meeting Ksenia so I don't have to say I wish I could anymore.

And the person I would like to meet the most is, well, it's really hard to say!

I have to admit, after everything we did and said yesterday, it'd have to be Mikey.

He's like a little brother to me.

But I love EVERYONE!

OMGOMGOMGOMG. Mum just asked Daddy how much it would cost to go to Aussie and wants to set up a bank account to save up to go to Aussie with-in a year! Her priorities are Melbourne, Adelaide and the Gold Coast.

^^YAYAYAYAYAY.

I shall meet Michelle. I can get anywhere with a simple bus ride.

I was like, imagining meeting you and walkin' round the city :3

^^Because it came to my mind when I saw your post, lolio :3

And freakin' 'ell, mummy is like, protesting about not going to America. But I'll go, one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back