Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ And I want to meet you! o:

As this is my 500th post, I shall dedicate it to Keesel, you weasel. 8D

I joke, I joke. You are amazing and I want to meet you my chum<3

Also to everyone else I want to meet. But mostly to me darling Keeley.

I heard Mum say we're going next year.But Weiwei already knows we might be meeting B)
Problem is, my parents don't let me go places, cause apparently I can't go places, unless I have free time, and I dont have free time unless im done everything and it's impossible to be done everything.

^ And I want to meet you! o:
As this is my 500th post, I shall dedicate it to Keesel, you weasel. 8D

I joke, I joke. You are amazing and I want to meet you my chum<3

Also to everyone else I want to meet. But mostly to me darling Keeley.
:'D THANKYOU!

I wanna meet you, and it's possible! O:

We don't actually live that far away!

I'm sad.

There was a concert Katie and I were planning on going to. I was so excited because we would meet each other. Now it's cancelled.

:(

IF ANYONE LIVES IN NZ COME TO WELLINGTON NAOO O:< (Reference ^ xD )

And yus, David had a dream he met me. What if he met me O:. Creepy o.o .

And I want to meet all my lovelies (Ksenia, David, Leafie, All teh other ghosties, Kitty, Krystall, Sarah, Britt, And stuff.)

xD And I know Tamaface in real life. We live in the same city. Go to the same school. Our classes are next door to each other and last year I was sitting at her desk group ;D .

Sugaryy~ :3

I'd love to meet Matt and Sugary~<3

And all of my TC buds.

And all of my TT buds.

We shall gather together at one place in one time and BE FRIENDS. O:<

I'm sad.
There was a concert Katie and I were planning on going to. I was so excited because we would meet each other. Now it's cancelled.

:huh:
I KNOW.

I was so excited. I already had my tickets bought and everything. I'm still waiting to hear from Ticketmaster about a refund.

Maybe they'll reschedule the tour for the spring.

I don't think I will anytime soon. =/

I live in the middle of southern california, and so far I don't know anyone who lives around here.

(IS DEPPRESSED)

IF ANYONE LIVES IN NZ COME TO WELLINGTON NAOO O:< (Reference ^ xD )And yus, David had a dream he met me. What if he met me O:. Creepy o.o .

And I want to meet all my lovelies (Ksenia, David, Leafie, All teh other ghosties, Kitty, Krystall, Sarah, Britt, And stuff.)

xD And I know Tamaface in real life. We live in the same city. Go to the same school. Our classes are next door to each other and last year I was sitting at her desk group ;D .

Sugaryy~ :3
Nuuuuu you come to Te Kuiti. It's a small town so I'll hunt you down when you get here! And yes, it's in New Zealand xD

But I really wanna meet Weiwei, Ksenia, Michelle, Starry, Kendal, Krystal and lots more!

I don't know if I could meet anyone.

I doubt anyone really knows me :)

If anyones in Ohio, that's where I am B)

Theres people I would love to meet. Theres people I will never meet ):

As soon as I graduate high-school, I'm going on a TT-BFF hunt, and then we'll have fun =D

Next trip I go on, I'm MAKING SURE It's where my TT friends are. I think my next trip is to northern ontario if anyone on here lives there

^ NORTHERN. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I HATE YOU. /notrly

I'm in SOUTHERN ONTARIO ;o;

^ NORTHERN. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I HATE YOU. /notrly
I'm in SOUTHERN ONTARIO ;o;
My family's gonna drive up, so we'll probably go through southern ontario on the way there =D if not I'll make them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back