Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are SUPER hard to convince. Mum might jump at the idea, while dad chews me out raw.

Ksenia, if you find out my province, your mum might then say yes, because this place is a freaking big tourist attraction. You can get places fast. And this place PWNs because I'm there. With my dogs. and all my RL friends LITERALLY live a maximum of 5 minutes away. this place is the definition of a "small world"

YOU BETTER READ THIS AND COMMENT, SENNERZ! xD

My parents are SUPER hard to convince. Mum might jump at the idea, while dad chews me out raw.
Ksenia, if you find out my province, your mum might then say yes, because this place is a freaking big tourist attraction. You can get places fast. And this place PWNs because I'm there. With my dogs. and all my RL friends LITERALLY live a maximum of 5 minutes away. this place is the definition of a "small world"

YOU BETTER READ THIS AND COMMENT, SENNERZ! xD
One day Kay, one day.

But unfortunately I wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

My mum is one of my favourite people in the world. She has already payed a deposit towards three tickets to Christchurch, New Zealand. We're staying in a group of apartments about a bus ride away from Michelle, so I'm more excited than I've ever been before. :)

But after this, she wants to stay in Adelaide for the next two or so years.

Yesss.

I'm gonna meet Ksenia.

It's going to be the best experience of my life.

You guys will be bombarded by pictures of us.

We will have lots of short/tall people fun.

^Keep working on it.
Okay. Ksenia said yesterday in MSN that she was going in January so that might lift things a bit since it's not Christmas time, but we don't have much money and it could be a bit expensive... but I'll keep trying =)

Meeting Michelle still!

Mummy said that we're getting our tickets in the middle of December sometime. But it's definitely still on, since we're booked in for flights + accomodation. :) I swear, this'll be funfunfun. I have a feeling that I'm just growing and growing so it'll be super awkward when we stand next to eachother. But who cares! Fun is fun. :)

I could've been in Vancouver right now. o:

Silly me, didn't get in contact with friend who travels the world.

The more I talk to people, the more I want to meet you guys. :)

Ohyus, you all remember Em? Well I met her! lol

I doubt anyone would come over to where I live. It's nothing exciting. Aww well. I want to meet you all :)

I will meet Katie.

Jeez, We live about an hour away from each other.

I'm DETERMINED to. Or the world will explode XD

My mum said that we might be going to Levin again in the next holidays! That means not meeting Ksenia or Michelle!!!! DDDDD=

But I'm thinking of going on a student exchange to either Canada (Weiwei!) or Thailand (Starry!) next year. I'll have to fill out a form and send in a $50 application fee.

Hmm, I live in BC, Canada... If anyone wants to know :D

I will meet Katie.
Jeez, We live about an hour away from each other.

I'm DETERMINED to. Or the world will explode XD
I was just thinking the same thing.

If my parents actually went along with this kind of stuff, life would be sooo much easier.

Too bad I'm not in band either.

KATIE MARCHED WITH MY BANDIE BUDDIES :DDD

And I told my friend and she was all, "ZOMG what color uniform do they wear?" and everything. She said she saw you guys. :)

We're so close. It will happen. x3

My mom would never let me meet anyone I meet over the internet. She'd bite my head off if I even thought about it. She thinks everyone is a stalker. XD

But I wish I could meet some people. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back