Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ksenia, my parents like dont know about my internet life. But if all fails, I shall get my gran (who is the leader of my 4H group) to make the next 4H trip to Whichever Aussie city you live in, then I shall stray from my group and track you down! xDDD. and I SWEAR Im not kidding!!!! xDDDD

Oh yess, ICSPPGOM meeting sometime. Here, cause we actually have ice cream sandwiches here.

^ yay!

This would be cool, if there was like a multiple-person camera chat for TT.

^

I COULD OF MET YOU!

I am really sad. And mad.

Tess was in Ottawa, and I was at my cottage 30 minutes from there. We coulda met,. but I didn't know she was in Ottawa. O:

^ Yeah ;_;

we were like, in the same city for a while. we could have maybe met... but now you're gone xD

I WANNA MEET EVERYONE.Everyone that I've ever talked to and everyone that knows I'm their friend. And even the people who aren't my friends... I wanna meet anyone from TT, really. Bahaha. I wouldn't be able to choose favourites.

Mum seriously wants to go to NZ. I wanna go everywhere, as I said before. xD Monstr & Kay; I need to meet you guys too D: And Weiwei, come to NZ in December? WE CAN ALL GO TO FUDGE COTTAGE! 8DDD

@Weiwei & Starry: Maybe an ICSPPGOM meeting sooner or later? xD That'd be a dream of a lifetime. I would faint from excitement. Well probably not, but I will be over-excited. Very over-excited.
To be able to go to Fudge Cottage with you guys I'd have to convince my mum to go to Christchurch and she is VERY HARD to convince believe me! D:

Ksenia; I was reading your posts, and the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that your gonna jump on people when you meet them (I actually said this outloud. More like screamed) "NOO! SENNY DONT JUMP ON ME! IM A FOOT AND A INCH SMALLER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!" So please don't. So I can do it to yu....

I'm actually planning to ask grammy to select me for a 4H trip to Adelaide. But she might get fishy..... xD

Ksenia; I was reading your posts, and the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that your gonna jump on people when you meet them (I actually said this outloud. More like screamed) "NOO! SENNY DONT JUMP ON ME! IM A FOOT AND A INCH SMALLER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!" So please don't. So I can do it to yu....
I'm actually planning to ask grammy to select me for a 4H trip to Adelaide. But she might get fishy..... xD
KayKay, we will meet.

Trust me. Sooner or later, it shall happen.

Mum's not planning on going to Maritimes anytime soon. She wants to go to Canada, but it'd be Vancouver (WEIWEIII! 8D) or Ottawa (MAYBE RACHEL! 8D)

So yeaaaaah.

Get over here quick! xD

^Haha. My parents don't really like to leave places. We make like one big trip every two years, and there places not far from here. Like Toronto, Emo, ect. Not very far. I can imagine the conversation:

Me: Dad can we go to Adelaide sometime soon for a winter trip?

Dad: Why in the winter?

Me: Because it's summer there when it's winter here.

Mum: Oh.

Dad: Why do you want to go to Adelaide? Where's that, anyway?

Me: It seems like and awesome place. And it's in Australia

Dad: How did you find out about it?

Me: Ksenia

Dad: Who's Ksenia?

Me: Girl from tamatalk.

Dad: We're not going so you can meet one of your online internet friends.

Me: Aww! You're no fun!

xDD And I made that the safe-PG-9-version of the convo. I bet they'd be a big fight with me and him, him and mum, me and mum, all of us, with more than enough swears. lol

To be able to go to Fudge Cottage with you guys I'd have to convince my mum to go to Christchurch and she is VERY HARD to convince believe me! D:
Well, I asked my mum if we can go to Christchurch in December and well... This is how it went:

Me: Mum, can we go to Christchurch in December?

Mum: Why?

Me: To meet my TT friends.

Mum: I don't know, it's Christmas time in December...

Me: So? We have relatives in the South Island don't we?

Mum: Yes, in Christchurch

Me: So can we go?

and then mum didn't answer me D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back