Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know tamakid105 from school and he is my -- _ --. If u wanna know what he is then PM me. And I just saw him at the city's community pool. He made me jump off the diving board. :lol:

If you live in NJ, Arkansas, or maybe Texas, hit me up :lol:

So many people I wish I could meet, but I never have D: I live in Ohio. I think I've met one other Ohioan once. My bestest TT friends live in Kansas, NJ, and Kentucky. I might possibly meet my Kentucky friend one day, but it's unlikely.

@Mikey: Err, I went to camp two years ago xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked my friend Alice to make a TT, but she didn't :D . I haven't met anyone from TT, as far as I know... But sometimes you really can't tell who people are...

When I first saw a post that Esther made, I thought she was the Esther in my class... that was funny!

I live in England.

I'm working on that with Katie and Sango XD
If my parents supported me meeting people online (or even just TALKING to them), my life would be so much easier D:
My parents dont even know Im on Tamatalk D: They'd totally not support it. And to think about MSN....O:

Do I get to comee toooo?
I want the back room of the plane, me and a few particular friends got some stuff [ people ] to do.
Yesh.

But you will have to bring your own oxygen.

I have a good chance of meeting WeiWei. ("Dad, can I go to Vancouver?")

But vancouver is far away from the maritimes. Oh well. I have a better chance of meeting her than Senny. Maybe.

There's crayons in my fridge. I'm using them to attract people. They will smell them when I open the door and come to try and steal them!

Oh and last night I had another dream I met Mikey 8D

Oh Boy I remember When me Britt Alex xD Jordan I think FeeBee And I think Sarah and Soha abd Chrissie Were gonna meet up in spring x.x But things changed and people faded away

Right now I wanna meet

Britt(Ehh not meet xD We are family but i wanna see her x[)

SARAH

FeeBee

Dalton xD and

Jordan xD

Yah! I got Ksenia's letter today! I was excited, I skipped through the house waving it around.

I loved it. Glittery ball is epic. And the toy car with my intials on it I shall treasure.

You have neat handwriting. Neater than mine :)

^ YAYZ!

I didn't think you'd like the car at all. It was mum's idea and I thought that you'd like, think it's trash cause it was found in the dirt. The glittery ball was originally a bouncy ball, but I glitter-glued it :)

^ Did the ball have a spider in it by any chance?

The toy car is cool. I love finding things in the dirt because they are like treasure finding!

^ Yes, a fake spider.

I felt like glittering it cause you like glitter and shiny things.

I didn't think that spiders are your type of thing anyway.

I have chances of meeting both Zuzi and Britt. And we will one day meet. I know it.

Oh Boy I remember When me Britt Alex xD Jordan I think FeeBee And I think Sarah and Soha abd Chrissie Were gonna meet up in spring x.x But things changed and people faded away

Right now I wanna meet

Britt(Ehh not meet xD We are family but i wanna see her x[)

SARAH

FeeBee

Dalton xD and

Jordan xD
I wantsta meet youu. x_x

----------------------------------------

I'm fed up. Diva is hardly a friggen hour away from me right now. I'm gonna try meeting her next week. =3

i dont know none of ya...its because not a lot of people live in missouri that r on here lol. The person i would like to meet isnt on here anymore and noone prolly knows her,but her name was koffi/(candice) and we talked alot....so yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back