Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT. Oh my god. I might not be here. Lemme check.

I'm not gonna be here from July 17th to the 24th, then I'm leaving again on the 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna meet so many of you, but you all live so very far away D: Maybe I'll come and see you all in a gap year.

Janna [<3]-- I will find you!

And Becca-- Kentucky, right? x3

Ksenia (hopefully I'll say your name right xDDD)

Phoebe, maybe? If I ever go to Texas xP

It's all so darn hard living here!!

I have no chance of meeting anyone. Maybe Jordan, but even that doesn't look likley. >.> It takes an hour to get out of Norfolk itself. Dx

In the car my mom was randomly like "You want to know what we should do? We should visit (her friend) Chris next summer in Adelaide"

I was like "W9UBDO2..... okay ;D" (my mom doesn't even know about TT.. yet)

So maybe.. if we still stick with it, next summer we could be going to Adelaide. I hope so *fingercross*

In the car my mom was randomly like "You want to know what we should do? We should visit (her friend) Chris next summer in Adelaide"I was like "W9UBDO2..... okay ;D" (my mom doesn't even know about TT.. yet)

So maybe.. if we still stick with it, next summer we could be going to Adelaide. I hope so *fingercross*
uolkhjnfsl.fjhg;;dtgghbx.

And if that happens, I think I will absolutely die from happiness. And prepare to be jumped on!

Everyone will be jumped on when/if I meet them. And it'll hurt. I can be a very dangereous person at times, haha. :)

I might be going to Adelaide since I now own a ton of what you call 'money'.
You do that, and I'll be sure to one day save up enough of this thing you all 'money', so we can run away to Budgewoi. Promise.

<3.

I'm at Carly's house at this very moment :)

Her dog Alfie is epically cute, ahaha.

Weeell, mummy said we can go anywhere we want today [in Adelaide], so I said we can go to Carly's suburb. Came to the park on her street, and guess who I saw?

ALFIE! Carlyyyy! 8D

:) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Ksenia is at my house and we're on the computer.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Everyone will be jumped on when/if I meet them. And it'll hurt. I can be a very dangereous person at times, haha. :)
Did you jump on Carly?

Anyone is welcome to come stop by my house. My parents will be very confused and annoyed because strangers aren't their thing, but I will be very very happy, and I shall show this through screaming and hugging and jumping and such. :D

Well, the chance of me meeting two other people besides Diva and Phoebe kinda died.

So now it's just Phoebe and Diva. [:

^ I could have sworn I saw you today in a restaurant. XD I was all:

-stare- o_o -whispers- Britttt....

x3 I'll find you someday, Britt. I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back