Meeting People From TT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family's gonna drive up, so we'll probably go through southern ontario on the way there =D if not I'll make them
KAY.

I shall meet you someday. Southern Ontario. MAKE THOSE PARENTS OF YOURS COME HERE. D:<

KAY.
I shall meet you someday. Southern Ontario. MAKE THOSE PARENTS OF YOURS COME HERE. D:<
I freaking will. 8D

We're going next summer (yay only 7 more months) and maybe then we shall meet. If so, I shall tackle you. Wait, actually, that's an understatement.

But yes, I'll MAKE SURE my parents go through southern ontario on our way to Northern Ontario. I Swear I'll make them. xD

Next trip I go on, I'm MAKING SURE It's where my TT friends are. I think my next trip is to northern ontario if anyone on here lives there
Northern, I am the only Northerner =D

so ha, southerns ontarians!

May I ask...

why would you come here? xD

Northern, I am the only Northerner =Dso ha, southerns ontarians!

May I ask...

why would you come here? xD
OMG your from Northern Ontario 8D

My familys going to N.O. (its my abreviation, OKAY!? lol) because... IDK, actually xD

My familys going to N.O. (its my abreviation, OKAY!? lol) because... IDK, actually xD
Okay. XD

Well geographically, I'm actually in the middle, but they call us the north because there are hardly any 'active' cities in the real 'north' , they're all just like... native reserves, and stuffz.

So I hope you come near my city. it's pretty big.

Okay. XD
Well geographically, I'm actually in the middle, but they call us the north because there are hardly any 'active' cities in the real 'north' , they're all just like... native reserves, and stuffz.

So I hope you come near my city. it's pretty big.
naww. we're heading to a REALLY small iscolated town. I'm pretty sure you never heard of it.

So i doubt i'll visit your town. (wait, maybe my family's gonna rent a hotel there on the way up. That would PWN)

I'd love to meet all my TC friends.

I'll get to go where April lives sometime within the next year. So we'll see what happens.

But unless any of you want to come to Nova Scotia, or want to wait for me to miraculously get permission to see any of you, it'll be awhile. ._.

I'd love to meet all my TC friends.
I'll get to go where April lives sometime within the next year. So we'll see what happens.

But unless any of you want to come to Nova Scotia, or want to wait for me to miraculously get permission to see any of you, it'll be awhile. ._.
I'll hitchhike thar. :]

OR YOU COULD COME HERE. Then we'll go to Angels and Kings and find Mr. Ross.

Michaela's coming to Florida for our Fall Out Boy music video and shoot. In the future. And I met Desiree back in August xD

Also, it's my destiny to meet Sarah and a few other people.

And. If anyone is coming to Florida. Wants to say hey. Hit me up. xD
Totally.

In fact, I did meet Miss Ahlex, what was it? Last week?

I do think it was.

To make it short, I'd love to meet all you folks who I am friends with. xD

If any of you swing by North Carolina or South Carolina 'round the northern border, please do inform me. xP

~Mew

Well in a month from today I'll be heading to New Zealand!

I'm heaps excited. Meeting Michelle fer suuuure.

You guys will be bombarded with pictures, as Michelle used to say. :)

^ I want to meet you and Michelle ):

Can I come with you? :):

I'D LOVE YOU TO, CARLY!

But, you'd have to pay and we've already booked stuff and yeah.

We'll definitely meet up in the holidays though, only one more week to go!

At -thatshoppingcentre- or something. idk. Swimming would be awesooome. :'D

-hops in Ksenia's suitcase- Now only a month to wait :)

Yes we should meet up at -thatshoppingcentre- again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back