Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure i'll outgrow her too sometime... D:! but i don't like the 'miley' songs either mileyroxursox2342. i like the 'hannah' songs wayy better.
lol we're like twins! ;) We think the same. Tamagirl#1, you should totally watch Zoey 101. In another post you said you don't watch Zoey 101. Watch it! It's awesome. :D (not as awesome as hannah montana but still awesome!! :D ) I like the Hannah songs way better too. I heard her song "Girl's Night Out" and I hated it. ;) Well, I wouldn't say hate I just didn't like it. There's things about hannah montana that I like but there are also things I dont like about hannah montana (the only reason is that they have too many reruns. I've seen the episodes a billion times!!!! Can't they have new episodes other than Fridays too? Other than that I have no more reasons to not like hannah montana! :D Ok, I'm like giving every bit of detail about how I like hannah montana. lol :D ) GO MILEY AND HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!! *I edited this post 4 times. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a really good actress and ur right, her songs are catchy. ;) I kind of agree with what you said. Do you know the real Miley behind her old blue jeans? (sorry if I'm copying everything ur saying :D ) At first the only reason I wanted to watch hannah montana was because of Emily Osment. She was so good in Spy Kids 2 'n 3! But then as I watched the show more, I started to like Miley better. Lilly really isn't as funny as Miley in the show, and Emily Osment can't really sing. And I think Mitchel is not cute. Why does everyone like him so much? But ur right. They do look like a cute couple together. ;)
I think Emily is really funny on the show, Miley makes me laugh at times. But the lines they use "sweet niblets" and "say what?" etc, get really old. I think she's pretty averege acting wise, simply because I've seen alot of movies with very talented young actors who can do very dramatic roles (ace them and make everything seem sad and real) and some who are multi-talented in soo many ways. I don't think Emily Osment is that great of an actress either, but I admire her for laying low and just doing the whole casual thing.

When I said Mitchel was cute, I didn't mean like hot or anything like that. I think he's dorky cute and he seems funny and quite sweet. Emily isn't the best singer, and I'm sick of all the disney stars singing. But it gives me hope, since I can't sing either. Re-mix me baby!

I dont like Miley Cyrus, she not a very good actress or singer and She is only famous because of her dad.

But I cant say I hate her because I never met her, but like I said above she isnt really all that great.

I watch the show to time to time, I dont find it that interesting, sometimes I'd have to admit it is kinda funny at parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think now that shes not the best. she made mistakes and stuff... but im not going to dwell on it. some of u guys really go all out and say i hate her! u can't honestly say u hate her until u relaly know her.... and some stuff in magazines isnt even true.

Miley Cyrus is just seeking attention. Thats all. She will die out later. The fame had already gone to her head. She will be just another trend that was taken off the shelf then after a while when people got bored she will be put back on the shelf and rest there forever.

~ChibiMuffins

I was hoping it would only be a show... This was what I wanted.. A show.. -.-

Then it turned out to be that she puts a FAKE tv wig on, and goes to real concerts... I know it's for the children, but get your identitys streight, Miley!!!

I found out a new show was comming on, and I said "Huh, sounds like a cool idea" You know, the whole identity of a normal girl/rockstar? Then the show was okay... My friends wanted to start a "band" and make a music video. Sadly this was my 2 bffs who are OBBSESSED with her... Everytime I'm at eaither house, when the time is right they screen "OMG HANNAH MONTANNA IS ON!! LETS GO WATCH IT!!!" and they are in 7th grade like me -.-

And the "band" turned out to be us honestly singing hannah montanna songs. I gave up on it after I found that out, and politly never brought it up.

My bro ended up getting a hannah montana cd and magazine... He's 16! I was mad because he left them around the house, and told all of MY friends it was MINE, but I hate her, and I said it was his, but he yelled at me later for embarassing him >.> I told him not to buy it then

Then my bro hates hannah montana, and he despises her now...

(it doesn't help that the tv is next to me screeming "IT'S HANNAH MONTANNA AT THE BEACH!!" Ugh!!!!!)

I used to watch the show, but I NEVER do now. Sadly I have one of her songs on my ipod, but I NEVER listen to it, time to del it now!

Everytime I see her I yell "BLEH!!!!" not intentionally tho...

My bro came up to me one say saying "We are gonna see a movie, go on *website for movie times*" (i was using the computer) I went on the website, and a big picture of hannah montana was there. I screemed >.> My bro laughed...

Now if you excuse me, I must change the channel, It just got on and she is naturally using a clip of a real concert wearing the outfit she ALWAYS wears on like "nobody's perfect" and she's holding her belly... why? >.<

^ I don't see what's not to like about her! But don't wanna start a flame. :p

I cant remember if I posted in this topic or not

I dont wanna go back and look

She is a horrible singer and actoress

Shes not very pretty

She tries ot steal daddy's fame and he cant realy singe either

And Shes a little prep and her show incourages labels and steriotypes.

I just dont like her :p

I cant remember if I posted in this topic or notI dont wanna go back and look

Shes not very pretty

I feel the same way.

Shes not very pretty

I agree.

Shes not very pretty

I just dont like her :)
Didn't you just stereotype/label her by saying she's a prep to begin with? Isn't that what you are trying to say is a bad attribute of the show? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but if it's sooo bad, why are you doing it?

I dunno. She seems to be decent but I wish she'd stop trying to look older than she is and appreciate her true beauty. :eek:

I don't really listen to her nor do I watch her show, but I've heard one song from her, and I didn't like it, so I just tried to avoid listening to Miley Cyrus songs. :)

Didn't you just stereotype/label her by saying she's a prep to begin with? Isn't that what you are trying to say is a bad attribute of the show? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but if it's sooo bad, why are you doing it?
No she calls herself a "Prep" on the shows

She wants to be called that so why dont I do something she wants?

It will make her happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back