Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw she's kinda iky no offense Miley fans don't kill me! o..o;; lol! And I'm bubbly too ^-^ but not a prep more like a over bubbly tomboy lol ok off topic I'm out goodbyee! ^-^ lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a really good actress. :l Even my mom agrees with me. She's not that great of a singer but I love her songs!!! :ichigotchi: She's not that pretty, I agree. She's a little ugly, to tell you the truth. xD
What does "prep" mean? :D
Prep means girly and upbeat

You are trying to teach little girls to be theirselves. Miley Cyrus Is chnging into Hannah Montannah To become more popular. Thats not a good Example.
Also, She is a girl that cant sing, That is dancing around a stage with a wig on. WOW o.0
*kinda agrees* Kinda like Barbie dolls. (xP stupid example lolz) They look like bad role models that could cause a girl to become anorexic or dye her hair blonde, but no. They have a little bit of a lesson buried inside them. Sure, they are retarded to some (like me) but pave a path for other little kids.

ie:

"Mommy! I want to be a singer JUST like Hannah Montanna! She is my role model!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back