Miley cyrus.... like her or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No she calls herself a "Prep" on the showsShe wants to be called that so why dont I do something she wants?

It will make her happy..
Oh okay. I was like... contradiction much!

Sorry for that. I didn't realize that she had actually said that. I apologize.

Reminds me of the Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus scandal. Vanessa did something wrong, but nobody should hate on her. What Milet Cyrus did was a little more bad, taking teenage photos in the shower. Everyone has a bad thing on them, no matter what.

I'm sure i'll outgrow her too sometime... D:! but i don't like the 'miley' songs either mileyroxursox2342. i like the 'hannah' songs wayy better.
No, the miley songs are better. I just like rockstar and Nobodys Perfest (they pwnsome)

I cant remember if I posted in this topic or notI dont wanna go back and look

She is a horrible singer and actoress

Shes not very pretty

She tries ot steal daddy's fame and he cant realy singe either

And Shes a little prep and her show incourages labels and steriotypes.

I just dont like her B)
She's a really good actress. :l Even my mom agrees with me. She's not that great of a singer but I love her songs!!! B) She's not that pretty, I agree. She's a little ugly, to tell you the truth. xD

What does "prep" mean? :furawatchi:

No, the miley songs are better. I just like rockstar and Nobodys Perfest (they pwnsome)
That's ur opinion. I like the hannah songs better too. The Miley songs are bad. xD I only liked As I Am (a Miley song). I can't believe how many ppl liked See You Again (another Miley song). That song was one of the worst songs I had EVER heard. :furawatchi: No offence if you like that song. B)

My favourite hannah songs are Nobody's Perfect, I've Got Nerve, and Rockstar. The rest of the hannah songs are pretty good too. B) The ONLY Miley song I like is As I Am.

I LOVE Hannah Montana though. She ROCKS!!!!!

-Miley's#1 fan (I'm going to sign my name like that from now on. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Miley Cyrus, no thank you.

Singing could be better. I don't like her voice. I like One In a Million, though. It's okay, but I like Sandy's version better though. The lyrics got a little weird in One In a Million by Miley, and that's partly why I like Sandy's better.

I don't think she's that great an actress, either, but I still watch Hannah Montana sometimes.

My sister and I joke around and call her a man sometimes ;P

You could probably tell, I'm not a fan.

She's a really good actress. :l Even my mom agrees with me. She's not that great of a singer but I love her songs!!! :furawatchi: She's not that pretty, I agree. She's a little ugly, to tell you the truth. xD
What does "prep" mean? :)
Its a label used by people.

It means You all...bubbly && you dress extremely girly I guess.

oh ok. I like the way Miley dresses. She's got a GREAT sense of style. I'd say she and Lilly are equal.
Ya, when I watched the show I did think the Miley Dressed Pretty && I still do, even though its not my type of style.

oh. I think she dresses great cause I dont really have a good sense of style. xD
Lol.

I dont ethier.

I do sometimes match things up but most of the time I just wear whatever is comfy.

You mean her style on the show? Clothes are picked out by personal stylists for the girls, personally I don't like what she wears on downtime. I think she's kinda pretty, parts of her. I adore her eye color and her hair looks nice styled since it's curly. But she reminds me of a chipmunk, my mom put that idea in my head. I asked her how I could get the look Miley had at this one event she told me to store nuts in my cheeks, so I could the right look :/ Plus her mouth has always freaked me out, it's REALLY big. I guess that's good for singing and everything, and she could store whatever she needs in her mouth. Hey, kinda cool! Purse built right in, no I'm not being sarcastic!

But I love Hannah Montana the show, It's just fun! I think she's funny at time's, and she can give me a good chuckle. So far, a sweet kid. Her music is fun, Miley and Hannah's songs are fun and happy, and easy to sing along with :/

Hard to hate..

^-^

Same.

Not to label, even though that is what I am doing, she seems really overly preppy for me, and for an outcast/emo like me, im just appaled.

I know she is soooooo pretty in this avvie. :huh: She's not really that pretty, but sometimes when you get a shot of her just right, she's the prettiest girl on earth. xD Well, maybe that's pushing it a little too far. xD
Really? I think she always looks pretty.

You mean her style on the show? Clothes are picked out by personal stylists for the girls, personally I don't like what she wears on downtime. I think she's kinda pretty, parts of her. I adore her eye color and her hair looks nice styled since it's curly. But she reminds me of a chipmunk, my mom put that idea in my head. I asked her how I could get the look Miley had at this one event she told me to store nuts in my cheeks, so I could the right look :/ Plus her mouth has always freaked me out, it's REALLY big. I guess that's good for singing and everything, and she could store whatever she needs in her mouth. Hey, kinda cool! Purse built right in, no I'm not being sarcastic!But I love Hannah Montana the show, It's just fun! I think she's funny at time's, and she can give me a good chuckle. So far, a sweet kid. Her music is fun, Miley and Hannah's songs are fun and happy, and easy to sing along with :/

Hard to hate..
I feel the same way. :mellow: And yes, I do mean her style on the show. I dont know her style in real life, so I can't really compare. I'm sure it's awesome too. :blink:

What's ur fave Hannah Montana song? Now I have made a desicion that my favourite Hannah Montana song of ALL TIME is Rockstar. It is soooooooooooo awesome. Search it on youtube or click on it from the topic, "Fave Youtube Videos". I just added it a few minutes ago. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back