Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Part 2)

Babies!! Pyon and Mame left the baby boys for me to take care of, which should be easy since I can time travel them ;)

1547tlc.jpg

2nudxx.jpg

You can tell the babies look different by version.

aev2io.jpg

71gt36.jpg

I've been obsessed with the challenge mode on New Super Mario Bros U, so that's where I got their names. :D

4vo2du.jpg

33kel55.jpg

I got the healthy care toddlers! :D Im so ha- oh wait... I chose my adults so of course I got these toddlers. I was actually happy for a second there. :(

23h7s5z.jpg

Kimmy and Alpha evolved into hashitamatchis. I wonder if they'll be the same adult as well? Then they'd be twins forever! :D I may grow all of them up to oldies so I can get oyajitchis. I like that idea. And the picture up there is the connection glitch that happens when you connect two but cancel one really fast so it stays but a clone of itself goes to the other Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't logged lately, I've been busy with school. But now I'm back! By the way I've had them on pause so neither Kimmy or Alpha evolved, but I time traveled with mario and luigi.

2itn5u0.jpg

jij77t.jpg

They were good care teens, Young mimitchi and Itchigotchi, so I thought I was going to get good care adults...

6pm1q8.jpg

2zrgaz5.jpg

But nope. :(

Hi everyone. Here I am, back with the log. I've been away awhile, but now I'm back in the mood for tamagotchis. Does anyone remember me? :) Well, lets get started.

I'm running my Akai, Sky Blue V3, Globe V4.5 And the tamagotchi app as of now. They are all toddlers right now, so it's very crazy to take care of them. I can handle it though, I've handled eight at once.

2vd0e1t.jpg

I named her girl, copying the text above.

2i8hhth.jpg

My name. :)

2nqfw9g.jpg

Bani, Bunny in Japanese.

67l30p.jpg

jpalig.jpg

sfl2xc.jpg

The children so far. They are so cute, I wish I could have real pets like these. They may grow up to be unhealthy though, because I've been feeding them sweets.

2jaapfq.jpg

My phone baby. Isn't he adorable?

They've evolved since then though. Mason is a Hitodetchi, Bani is a marutchi as well as my phone Tama, and I don't know the name of girls character. That's all for now though. See you soon. :)

Hahah... You guys probably thought I left again, didnt you? Nope, I was on vacation! I went to a Dude Ranch and it was really fun, but I got sunburned and both my shoulders and face hurt badly. I rode this adorable horse named sky though. He was shy at first, but after a few minutes of riding he was acting up like crazy. I didn't mind, all animals are cute to me.

2qlflev.jpg

But back to the log. I put Bani and Mason on pause before the trip, but not before they evolved. As usual, I got Crackertchi on the V4.5. What surprised me though was getting Obotchi on the V3. He's a good/normal care teen, and I almost always get bad care.

e81m36.jpg

2ewzk79.jpg

I took girl with me though, and once again to my surprise I got a good care teen and adult. Ringotchi and Memetchi!

30a7ya1.jpg

2d2hnva.jpg

As for my phone Tama... To tell you the truth, I forgot to bring my phone charger on vacation. Yes, that means it died, but it's now a kutchitamatchi so soon it will be an adult. I'm aiming for genjirotchi, but I think you need a tamatchi so I guess that's out of the question.

2ikpbv7.jpg

2m3pc95.jpg

2rnkbb8.jpg

(Before I start the post, I recognize that my earlier blog pictures are dissapearing... I have no idea why. It's really making me upset so if anyone knows why can you please inform me on the matter? Thank you in advance. :) )

I'm back with more news. I've put up the V3 because I really wanted to try my Tama Suku again. The first time I ran it was for about two-three days, so I figured why not try it again?

I started it up and was greeted by a backpack, the tamagotchi school, and the teachers holding balloons. I presume the balloons spell TMGC, but I'm not so sure. I know little japanese, and when I used online translators it said 'yoikomo = also good boy' but I'm pretty sure Tamagotchis are unisex toys, and I thought osu meant boy? Oh well, Im just a beginner.

1iicrk.jpg

2rf99pz.jpg

30wp5qv.jpg

But anyways, after all that excitement, the time screen came up. I set that, and then the name screen appeared. My favorite word to write in japanese is 'もも/Momo' meaning peach, so I put that in. (** Fun fact, my favorite word to say in japanese is ( Hountou/ほうんとう=really?)**)

2vwiqti.jpg

When I grow up I really want to teach English in Japan. I know most of you (and most of my family) are saying I will change my mind a lot before I graduate high school, but I can tell this is what I want to do. I write poems and stories all the time, and I try really hard in my English class, so I have a feeling this will be my job. I've already pushed myself to read, speak and write japanese as well, so no need for that to go to waste. What this all piles up to in the end is... I chose english as what I teach in my Tama. XD

r8imjd.jpg

(Continues in next post...)

After choosing my subject, the six main students showed up and I could select which one I wanted to teach at the moment (You can change it anytime you like). I decided to go with Shippokotchi since she looks like a cute little baby mimitchi.

skx0ll.jpg

During the time my class was open, three new students joined. I was very suprised at the last one because it was five minutes before class was over that they came in. I see someone likes to skip school..

2mikhc.jpg
dxhk2.jpg

(Ichigotchi will always be the first new student)

mhf5zq.jpg
mwps29.jpg

ogeyc4.jpg
fabkuc.jpg

At the end of the day the character you are mainly teaching will sweep up the classroom, just like real japanese schools. It's very cute.

29f86c5.jpg

In other news, Mason evolved into Samuraitchi, uncommon for me. He's okay I guess, I'm just glad I didn't get Masturitchi. I almost always get him.

2ccmjax.jpg

Today has been VERY eventful. I have tons of news that I think you all will enjoy.

I put up the Tama Suku. I really like it and it's very cute, but I like tamagotchis that I can grow and enjoy. The Tama Suku is basically a tamagotchi to collect alot of tamas in. In it's place I brought back Bani! I felt bad about putting him up so he's here again. He still hasn't evolved yet though.

Speaking of evolution, My phone Tama is finally an adult! The normal out of 3 Nyorotchi! I was taking perfect care of it though and I still got Nyorotchi..? But why.. I kept it at the smallest weight and didn't let the hearts drop more than one..

126b9kx.jpg
9hub8x.jpg

Marriage! Girl got married to a Ribotchi and had a cute little baby boy. Maybe I will try to aim for Ribotchi this gen so Girls boy can grow up to be his dad.. We will see.

xaq3v4.jpg
2d8mibs.jpg

Lastly, Three new Tamas! I've actually already been running them, but I figured why not put them in the log. The tamagotchis I newly entered are a P2, an Angelgotch and the iD L 15th Anniversary. On both my P2 and Angel I'm taking horrible care of because I want Zatchi and Sabotenshi, and to get them you have to have Zukitchi and Taraten. Well, Taraten is perfect care from Takoten, and to get Takoten you take horrible care so... Augh this is confusing! XD

152yo02.jpg
30cnfa8.jpg

xaj2b.jpg

In the picture above I have a Daiyatchi, but just recently he evolved into a Sunnytchi. I haven't had any care misses so hopefully I will get my favorite color tama, Meistertchi! When I get him I can dress him up in his 'Alter Ego Outfit', Risurisu Meister. He is very cute in his outfit and just as a character in all!

111ufqq.jpg

Bani is a lie. He was the perfect care odd generation teen, Obotchi, and he evolved into the second to last bad care odd generation adult, Megatchi. What did I do wrong, once again? I had full training... But Bani was at max weight so I don't know.

seqfzs.jpg

My phone Tamagotchi needs a name. And a gender. Lets call him Lake! Lake is only six years old, but yet he got sick today. In only thirty minutes he can drop 2 hearts in both hungry and happy. I'm really worried he will leave me soon. My guess is at age nine, but my hope is later.

ors61c.jpg

I finally have a Takoten that hasn't died after a day. I'm taking perfect care of him, keeping his TP high, and not letting his hearts drop at all. We all know how my luck is though, so watch me not get Taraten. Even if I do get Taraten, there's a small chance at getting Sabotenshi.

34864iq.jpg

Finally, here is a picture of Sunnytchi. Nothing else to say really except he should evolve today. Also, I recently bought a green P's for $44.45! So cheap! It will arrive anywhere from Aug 1 - Aug 20. I'm very excited for it, and have never read about it before so I will be playing it blindly.

2zpqcy8.jpg

I stopped running the connections. Since I'm getting a P's soon I decided to run my other iD L's and soon my iDs. My hexagon no longer works though. I have no idea why, but it upsets me because it was my first color Tamagotchi. Im still running Lake, my P2 and my Angel though. Anyways, Lets get on with the log.

Sunnytchi evolved into Meistertchi, but I can't turn him into Risurisu Meister because I haven't gotten four adults with happy symbols yet. I'm really just happy to have Meistertchi though. I also achieved the happy symbols he can get for now.

2zogrb5.jpg
14100oo.jpg
11mc39f.jpg

Since I last left my iD L's, they were Perotchi and Shigurehimetchi. They have all except the last happy symbol, so soon they will get married. Maybe one will marry Meistertchi?

ny729y.jpg
9zvvph.jpg

Sorry guys.. I haven't been able to post lately. My sister died and I have been very upset. But I'm back now. So lets begin!

I finally got my たまごつち P's! It's on it's second generation though. My first gen was a Kiramotchi, but now I have a cosmotchi and I used the computer 20 times so I should get rightchi soon. I have a crush on him, he's just so cute! Even in the anime. I wish he was real. :D

I'm also running my 15th anniversary iD L, which is a daiyatchi right now. Nothing much with him XD

Lastly I am running my 22 year old V3 which is a baby right now. No lie. Her name is boe and I'm trying to take good care of her, but it's hard. Soon I'm going to start two of my V6's because I haven't ran one in a while.

I'm very excited for school! But when school starts I don't think I'll post as much.. >_< And they put me in Spanish!! I'm teaching myself japanese so what the hey?! I'll know three languages! Ugh!

Hello again everyone! :D

This morning I woke up to a かわいい, dirty Rightchi! Oh Rightchi you dirty boy. XD Im super happy I got him! He is so adorable and I'm glad they made it to where you can get him whenever you want. I know I'll be getting him often. :D in the next post I will get his puzzle pieces.

skz7l4.jpg

o8rnmx.jpg

Here are my music stars! I started them up but I know for sure I will change my mind sometime so they may be gone after awhile. Shiesa is the Hitodetchi めす and Daddy is the Kuribotchi おす。Very weird names.

15yan2d.jpg

144add1.jpg

On to my V3. Boe is 23 years old today and should be a teenager soon, but she is at 49 pounds and I haven't taken good care of her so I bet I'll get a bad care character.

Lastly is my Daiyatchi... Nothing new for him.. Again.. XD

Sorry for the weird posts with the 'Whoops!' and the ., I have been trying to edit my pictures and I FINALLY figured out how to get my pictures straight! But unfortunately I haven't been able to resize them. Oh well. Ah! And these pictures aren't straight because I took them before I found out. Anyways, onwards with the log!

For Raitotchi's first Puzzle Piece, he went to the food place... (I don't know the name of, gomenasai..) and ate some delicious space food with his mom! It doesn't sound delicious but it looks like chocolate... so... Yumm!!

2lsd7jt.jpg

255qtti.jpg

Raitotchi's second Puzzle Piece was gained using the Personal Computer that turned him into what he is now! I watched as he got onto a website and.. launched a rocket into space...? And he was happy? I don't know what happened but okay!

2e5ibfm.jpg

30lh0cn.jpg

Finally, do you notice anything different about him in this picture? That's how he got his third Puzzle Piece.

20arpua.jpg

So much today! :D

Shiesa and Daddy evolved! Shiesa is a Ringotchi and Daddy is a Nonopotchi. They've already went to school and met their new band members! Daddy's band is Raitotchi 1, and his members are Penny the Chamametchi on the guitar and John the Hinotamatchi on the mic. Daddy is on the piano. Shiesa's band is Raitotchi

2, and her members are Colleen the Chamametchi on the drums and Elaine the Ichigotchi on the boom box. Shiesa is on the drums as well.

Also, my Daiyatchi turned into Sunnytchi yesterday, and today he is MIESTERTCHI! Oh my gosh Tama Heaven is on my side today. <3 I love Miestertchi as well as Raitotchi. And Mimitchi, but oh my gursh. I already have Miestertchi's stamp on the 15th Anniversary though so when he can marry I'll let him. I just.. so cute! :D :D

(The picture is big because if I shrink it you cant see him. I know how to fix it though so my next post with a color tama it will be fixed)

Lastly is Boe. She is a 24 year old Nikatchi today. :)

Konnichiwa! O genki desu ka?​

Anyways, onto the log! I didn't think I could, but I was scrolling through the menu and I could go to TAMAX-TV! I lead Meistertchi there and some tamagotchis came onto the screen, turning him into Risurisu Meister! He is so adorable as a little squirrel! :D :D
Shiesa and Daddy evolved! Shiesa is a violetchi and Daddy is a Shimashimatchi. Their bands also evolved. Colleen evolved into a Sebiretchi and Elaine is a Memetchi. in Daddy's band, Penny is a Makiko and John is a Kuromametchi. :)

Konnichiwa again! :)

A LOT has happened since my last post... and it has only been two days. There is good news and bad news... the bad news is I put up the Music Stars.. and I gave you warning! Although, the good news is I started up two V4's! My Hearts and Flowers designs. After putting in the batteries and resetting a Shimashimatchi and Violetchi who were married, (The music stars were back to haunt me!) I set the date and time, madly skipped the username part, and hatched a baby boy and girl! I named them Lewis and Layla to match, and I am already planning their marriage!

:babytchi: Layla: What?!

Uhm... nothing Layla, nothing...

After waiting a bit, they evolved! Lewis is a Puchitchi and Layla is a Mohitamatchi. I've connected them quite a lot so hopefully they will be lovey dovey by the time they are adults. ^_^ The preschool teacher heard about their evolution and came over to invite them to preschool! Lewis was so excited but Layla.. not so much. I made her go anyways. At preschool the teacher sang a song and the kids had to repeat it, but Layla wanted to be rebellious and sing her own song...

Layla: It was a good song too!

...So she got sent home early. -_- Layla needed to learn how to be nice from Lewis, so I sent her over to his room. Me, being the watchful parent I am, looked over and saw that SHE SENT A DECOY!! :angry:

Lewis: She'll never be as good as me. I'm sorry dad.:

Ok Lewis, join Layla in this day of grounding.

Lewis: NOOOO!!!

In other news, Raitotchi got married! He went to the Dating Place and immediately saw the love of his life, a Harptchi. They had a good walk down the road of life, had a baby, and left it in my care. It's a baby boy, and I shall name him... Cameron! :D

Cameron: Aweshum!

Stats:

Layla

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 1

Intelligence: 5

Fashion: 19

Kindness: 22

0 Years

15 Lbs

GP: 460

Lewis

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 1

Intelligence: 29

Fashion: 19

Kindness: 5

0 Years

17 Lbs

GP: 2620

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa tamagotchi ga suki desu!

New stuff has happened! A lot of new stuff! Awesome stuff!

Starting with Lewis and Layla, they evolved into Universal Teenagers. I was very surprised, I heard it was super hard to get Universal Teenagers, and even harder to get Universal Adults, but I don't know for sure.If they did evolve into a normal adult, Lewis would be Mametchi, Tosakatchi, or the snake looking guy in the kutchipatchi family and Layla would be either Marotchi, Violetchi or Yattatchi.

Layla: I guess we're just perfect.

Cameron: :rolleyes:

Risurisu Miester finally got married! After walking through the doors of the dating place, he was surprised to see Princess Tamako standing there shyly. His eyes lit up as soon as he laid eyes on her, and immediately asked her for his hand in marriage. She accepted, and after leaving a baby boy in my care, off they went to rule over TamaTown as king and queen. It took awhile, but I finally decided to name this new life Bryce. Hopefully Bryce will grow up to be good-looking and full of manners like his parents. I took care of Bryce a bit, and then once as I looked away he evolved! He is now an adorable little Tamatchi that I can't help but aww at.

Cameron: When can we talk about me? You are taking FOREVER.

Fine, fine.

Cameron evolved along with Boe. Cameron is the snail toddler and Boe is a Megatchi. I very much dislike Megatchi. But Maimaitchi is so adorable!! I don't know what Cameron will grow up into though...

Now for stats!

Lewis

Hungry:3

Happy:3

Training:1

Intelligence:31

Fashion:23

Kindness:8

2 years old

47 lbs

GP: 2930

Layla

Hungry:4

Happy:4

Training:3

Intelligence:12

Fashion:20

Kindess:24

2 years old

54 lbs

GP: 1520

Everyone evolved! Except Boe, do you all remember Boe? Probably not.

Cameron is now a Whytchi, or as you know him Nandetchi. Nande means why, so get used to me calling him Whytchi. :D I've already got three of his Puzzle Pieces! The robot I got from connecting Cameron to Bryce thirty times. (I am trying to get Bryce to evolve into a special character) Bryce gave Cameron four frikkin robots, I don't even know. Camerons second puzzle piece was achieved by eating some kind of soup with his grandma. Weird.. I thought he would have eaten with Raitotchi? And his last piece was from a cute little outfit that makes him look like a movie star.

(More in next post)

Layla: EVERYONE EVOVELED!!

Lewis: I don't think that's how you say it, and Boe didn't.

Layla, Cameron and Bryce: Who's Boe?

Boe: I'm Boe. Im 30 years old and I've been neglected my whole life. That's wh-

Layla: Yeah I don't care anymore.

Layla and Lewis are now in a relationship!

Lewis:*Changing status on Facebook*

Layla:*Blocking Lewis on Facebook*

Why are you blocking him?

Layla: I got forced into this! Someone replaced the Honey in my pantry to Love Potion and now... THIS?! *Holds up ring on finger*

Lewis: Hey, what kind of wedding theme do you want? I was thinking vintage, we could invite all the P1's and P2's...

Layla: I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

Lewis: Then explain THIS *Holds up tape* video of you PROPOSING TO ME.

Layla: ....

Cameron: What the heck.

Bryce: Not even going to ask.

Uhhh...

Anyways, Lewis and Layla are Universal Adults! Yesss! Layla is a Masktchi and Lewis is a Gozarutchi, a perfect couple if you ask me. They don't think so though. I should really be playing with them right now so they can get skill points for a job, but mehhh. Also, Lewis didn't even know about Facebook until I bought him an iPod. I think I should take it away.

Lewis: NO! NOT MY IPODDD

(I will also be starting the Tamagotchi Challenge soon! So be prepared to meet a Tama-go!)

Latest posts

Back