Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was playing with ABBAB, and she got a ! letter! When I selected it, she flew off the screen and went to the school, where she met up with Mr. Turtle. It wasn't a happy reunion though, she started screaming at him!

14djbwm.jpg

I took her back home and she got another ! letter. Once again when I selected it she left, and was greeted with five different jobs. She took her time looking at each one, but the Flower Shop caught her eye.

2drk9e.jpg

She walked in and signed up, and when she met up with the judges they said yes!

2nvxi01.jpg

In her job, she has to get the correct flowers before the time runs out. She got 6!

23wpvt5.jpg

Chuck should evolve soon, so see you then! Or earlier!

Debby and Berta got jobs!

Debby works as a news person, and I have to click the A, B or C buttons in the right order. Berta works at the circus, jumping on a trampoline and getting balloons.

ie000l.jpg

OMG x2!!

I got ANOTHER secret character! :D :D Chuck evolved into a Ura Mametchi a few minutes ago and a few minutes after he evolved he evolved again into hyottokotchi I think? I don't know but I'm so happy!

37sp2.jpg

hwh7jt.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Edit: OMG x3!!

9th page! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg Berta is weird. She got a matchmaker visit, the matchmaker sent her an OTOKITCHI. So my tamagotchi decided to be a lesbian (sorry if I offend anyone :( ) and had a baby with the otokitchi!

22i1wm.jpg

28rjfuq.jpg

-_- I am mad, PM me if you want to know why.

Anyways, I've been running my tama-go without telling you guys. The only reason I'm telling you now is because I got a Memetchi!! I'm so happy!

96vxqc.jpg

I put in the Memetchi figure and she ran the shop! She got visited by a chamametchi, Kutchipatchi and gozarutchi.

29ntjd1.jpg

Hey! I managed to get my phone back to make an update! :3

SOOO... Nothing new... Except that DEBBY EVOLVED!! :D Shes a otokitchi now!! ^_^ Im so happy! I'll be able to keep her now! She's such a cutie I just want to take her out of the Tama and hug her to death.

33xfqdf.jpg

She also got to do one of my life long dreams: go to Japan! :D

16bzhjp.jpg

Debby had a fun evening!

I was going through her items and saw a plant she bought when she was littler. Staring at it as it grew calmed her so much...

ifpzx5.jpg

... She had to dance!

2iqxxdi.jpg

She even got to choose which CD she wanted go listen to.

iz0x0j.jpg

(Do my pictures show up sideways..? Please message me telling me if they do or not, on my phone they look fine but on my Wii U they show up sideways)

ABBAB evolved today! So secret characters can evolve into oldies! Chuck and Mall will evolve tomorrow, and then I will have all the oldies and we will have an oldie partay!

2q3uez8.jpg

She used the clone doll and found herself face to face with.. Herself? She had fun with it, doing crazy things to see if it would copy her. Then they had a dance party!

158bh2t.jpg

Debby heard the news and called ABBAB to talk about her evolution. :D

2qiwak8.jpg

Argh!

I haven't logged in like a week! :0 So here I am with another log! And everyone is old! :D I never knew oldies were so laid back and fun to play with. They don't seem as needy as the other evolutions. Here's a family photo!

b8r869.jpg

And here is chuck playing around!

vqtk46.jpg

2a99yqd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been busy with school. :( but I am back! Everyone is older, surprisingly... Even though they have been on pause for two days. Except 'Ahuck', because I keep him on my lanyard all the time.

11ch4q8.jpg

o7mu12.jpg

d43lt.jpg

2usebfa.jpg

See you guyz later!

Hi guys! ^_^ I'm back!

Someone here on TamaTalk (you know who you are!) got me back into the tamagotchi mood so I decided to post! I'm not using the v4.5s anymore because I started my V3s. :3 But before I log I need to talk about the tamas. X3

Night Sky V3 - Masktchi

Cloudy Day V3/bubbles V3 - Obotchi

Debugged Zebra print V3 - Mimitchi

So those are the tamagotchis I have right now. :3 And I have pictures!

2im6ws5.jpg

Today or tomorrow the matchmaker should come for Masktchi. I'm kinda glad she's going to be gone because I want to try for a good care character.

208enh2.jpg

Obotchi! :3 He should evolve soon, I don't know why he has been a teen for so long.

mjn8m0.jpg

Mimitchi! I love her so much! ^_^ I remember my past logs when we would do everything together. We bought a chest at the store to play with and inside was...

2wpni9i.jpg

Gotchi points! :D

X] when something happens I'll post another update!

It's been alittle later than I'd said I'd log, but alot has happened!

First off, I forgot to tell you their names! Masktchi is girl, the obotchi that was is coy and mimitchi is Mimi. Now that that's out of the way, onto the main log,

Coyi evolved into Paparatchi! Paparatchi is kinda cute, he's better than hidatchi at least. Oh my gosh do I dislike hidatchi. Girl used a love potion and connected to Coy and they had twin baby girls!
154ezde.jpg
vhsy78.jpg

I wish I could get boys more often. :/ And Coy is a CHEATER!!! Minutes after Girl and Coy got married, Mimi used a love potion and connected to coy and just... Look!

2e16jwy.jpg

Poor Girl, she must feel terrible. Oh well! Tomorrow Coy will kick his baby he had with Girl out and have some with Mimi! XD I feel so bad... It's just like how I raise my sims! XD

Hi guys! Almost all of us is back.. But we do have a new visitor!

To start off.. Mimi died. I know I know! I had her in my pocket and she must have fast forwarded because when I checked her she was dead, 10 minutes after I fed her! :/ We have two more people here though...

Pyon and Mame! (Can you see where I'm going with these names? ;) )

2qxyerd.jpg

4l23js.jpg

They are both SOO ADORABLE. Especially their close-ups. I kinda prefer the V3 version of Mametchi though because that's the one I remember the most. Both of them are debugged, just a reminder. Girl and Coy aren't though.

2w3831x.jpg

Mame looking at a snowman. Isn't it too late for snow though?

I'm back! With surm murr nurs! (Some more news)

Girl and Coy left their baby girls who I named Kimmy and Alpha. X3 Alpha is an inside joke.. My friend has a tamagotchi too who she named Q. put them together and it's Alpha Q! XD

Later at school they evolved into tamatchis! I don't know if they are bad or good care but yup! Here are some pictures!

34dpid4.jpg

30ubiw0.jpg

Pyon and Alpha went fishing!

9qcnrt.jpg

Pyon caught a can while Alpha caught a...

t5j1g5.jpg

GIANT FISH!! She's awesome at fishing!

2qmemq0.jpg

She was a little suprised from her catch though.

Hi guys! This post is just going to be of Mame playing around. In the next post I will have some actual news.

160tr3b.jpg

5lt4sl.jpg

2e3acea.jpg

Pooping! XD He's so silly.

4ucu8z.jpg

Playing with a plant. We preferred money though. -_-

35n1n3m.jpg

And trying on his new bow. So cute!

(Can someone message me and tell me if I fixed the picture problem? I tried to flip the pictures but I don't know if it worked)

More characters to the log! :D !!

Pyon and Mame got married!(after some time travel)

Pyon married a Bill,

21d3lva.jpg

And Mame married a Dorotchi!

10gijqx.jpg

They had two baby boys. :3

oa9chj.jpg

2jcfrzd.jpg

I have ALOT of news today. There will probably be three posts for it.

Mame and Pyon left the babies :( Im kinda sad to see them go. Even if we didn't spend much time together, they were cute and I'll miss them.

I think I prefer the old Mametchi now...

14jq2hg.jpg

2cdvl1t.jpg

6i7mth.jpg

2lb2r6w.jpg

290zd4h.jpg

3038i6p.jpg

It kinda scares me when they float up because it looks like they're dying.

Onto part 2!

Latest posts

Back