Mimitchi's Ranting Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again everyone! I have some good news, and some bad news. First up, I put up the P's, 15th Ann and the V4's. The good news is, I started the Tama-go challenge, and im doing it with Boe and two new tama's, My V2's! :D I call one of my V2's a V2.5 because I switched the circuit board with a V4.5.

Starting off with Boe, she got married! I forget what the tamagotchi is called, Debatchi I think, but it's adorable! After the fireworks show, up appeared a baby boy on the screen. I wonder what I shall name him...

1111_zps3331b378.png

Next is my Tamago! I had a feeling it was going to be a boy for some reason, and guess what it is? A while later, it evolved into mattaritchi. Im hoping for Mametchi or Kuromametchi, so I will have to try super hard. Im up to the challenge!

Lastly is my two V2's! They are both girls. The Hawaiian Flowers V2 is named Baby, and the Dragon Numbers V2.5 is named Sarah, and right now they are Marutchi's. I can't wait until they turn into adults so I can unlock the slots game. It can give you up to 900 GP!

Whoa, I have not been able to post for a few days. :eek: I am back though!

Starting off with the Tama-go! It is already an adult, and for once I didn't get a bad care character. There isn't really anything else to say... :D

1111_zpsfcd92587.png
[/url]

Layla and Lewis are teens! Oh great, the teenage stage. I get to deal with the constant drama. :rolleyes:

Lastly is Boe's son, Matt. He is a teenager as well, and a bad care one. Yeah... I really hope I get at least a medium care character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back