MONEY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet was walking around in a Victoria's Secret brand bikini, smiling and continuing to show off to passerbys since she could. She winked at guys, making them instantly fall in love with her. Running a hand through her silky hair, she noticed a girl in high heels and short-shorts. Violet thought she was pretty, and walked up to her. "Hi! You're really pretty. Want to be friends?"

Rick was doing 10000000000000 pushups and did it without a sweat, making girls swoon. He sung "Sexy and I Know It" in perfect pitch, while also dancing along perfectly.

Kai didn't even notice any of this going on, he was that absorbed in his music and his own thoights. He stopped off at a fast food place, buying some chips/fries/american food before continuing on his way.

(he'ssexyandheknowsitomgwin)

Bunnies smiled. "Sure! And like, thanks! You're pretty too, omg!"

Emonica was in the shadow of a wall, sticking and re-sticking her pins inside her body.

Kagami was singing loudly and perfectly, while ridin her dragon wolf. She was listening to her ipod, which was pink and sparkly, and covered in bunny stickers and hearts Then, she saw Emonica hurtin herself so she went over to her and said, "dont do that! ~desu!" and she gave her a band-aid.

Last edited by a moderator:
"OMG! I love your outfit so much it's so cute!" Violet gave a pretty, girlish laugh, and then flipped her hair. She took out a lollipop, and began to suck on it.

Rick was walking around, and also saw Emonica. "Hey, you shouldn't hurt yourself.." He walked over to her and took her pins.

"I hate you. Gimme my pins back."

"No, I can't. I can't give them back." He threw the pins away, and they magically poofed. "I want to help you," He said, his eyes full of concern. He looked like a movie star.

"He loves you, He loves everybody." He shut his eyes for a moment, and let out a sigh. "Emonica," Rick said, magically knowing her name, "You're beautiful and you should love yourself."

Bunnies smiled. "Like, thanks!" she giggled, and it sounded like a chorus of angels. "I looove your hair, where'd you get it done?" she gasped.

Emonica magically got a knife and started cutting herself.

"Oh, my hair is naturally like this," Violet said, with a big smile. "But personally, I think your hair is way better than mine," She commented, as she watched some guy pass by her, with his hand over his face, obviously hiding a nosebleed. She giggled.

"She's right! Emonica, you're beautiful, and you have to stop trying to hurt yourself.. Okay?" He gave her beautiful puppy eyes.

Kamilla, still walking around, spotted two other girls who were very beautiful, just like her. She walked up to them and said "Hi! You guys are, like, totally pretty!"

"I can't!" Rick suddenly began to sing that one song "Popular" from "Wicked" to Emonica. "Whenever I see someone, else fortunate than I~ and let's face it, who isn't, less fortunate than I? My tender heart tends to start to bleed.." He sung the rest of the song to Emonica, putting on a very good performance. People clapped.

Violet smiled at the new girl. "OMFGG lol another friend yay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back