MONEY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The song was so bad to Emonica's ears that the power of darkness couldn't handle it, so she was crippled once again.

Rain was sitting alone, listening to music. She magically took out a mirror and looked at her perfect face. She flipped her long hair a bit and smiled at herself, showing off her perfectly white teeth.

Kamilla said "Lol yeah friends! I'm Kamilla by the way! Awesome name, right?"

Okay, so Kai was getting pretty bored of wandering around, and decided to ask where the exit was. Pulling his hood down and his earphones out, he approached two girls. "Hey, uh... do you guys know where the exit is?"

"The exit...? Oh honey, there is no exit. You're stuck here, forever." Violet smiled at Kai, a super sueish sweet/flirty look in her eyes.

Rick gasped, seeing Emonica was crippled. "Oh no! Here, I'll help you." He picked her up and magically warped to the mall services center. He put her down in the medical office and left.

"Forever....." Kamilla echoed Violet in a deepish voice, "but that's okay because I'm here, and people like, so want to be me! And everyone else too!!!!!"

Bunnies nodded, giggling. "This will be like, totally, so much fun~" she added, clapping her hands in a childish matter.

Kamilla said, "Of course it will be fun! Everything's fun! Especially when people like us are around!"

Kai raised an eyebrow, stepping backwards slightly. Of course, to the sues it probably looked like he was checking them out. "Oh. Uh, right, great. Thanks for your help..." A pause. "I'll be going now."

"Oh no! Don't leave!" Violet reached over and grabbed Kai's arm. Then she began to sing some random song about love that caused birds to fly to her side and flowers to magically appear.

Well, Kai was rather freaked out now, and it showed. "Okay, I'll stay! Just- get rid- of these birds!" He groaned, eventually giving up and staying put as Violet kept singing.

Emonica knew that the world hated her because of how Rick just left her. It didn't matter. She was one step closer to dying.

Violet finally stopped singing, and the birds flew away, although one remained on her bare shoulder. "So.. Let's go have fun!! C'mon, Kai and Kamilia!" She grabbed them and then headed to the nearest store.

Kamilla knew this was going to be fun. Everything's fun, so she said "Yes, this will be soooo much fun!"

"Hehehehehehhehehehe!!" Giggling, Violet walked into Petco. "OMG all the pets here are soooo cuteee!!! I love those little ferrets!"

Kamilla ran right over to the guinea pigs and looked at them, a sparkle in her eyes. "They are just sooooo cute!" she said.

"Yeah, they're... really... cute." Kai said lamely, not even looking at the animals. To be honest, he found them a bit unnerving. Like most of the people here, to be honest. "Hey, uh... why are just wearing underwear?"

Kamilla gasped. "This is not underwear!" she said, "This is the most awesome clothes ever!" She was right in terms of herself. As usual, she was wearing a really cute tank top and miniskirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back