MONEY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunnies giggled, picking up a puppy. The mammal licked her intensively, because even animals loved her~

The 2759374 colour haired girl smiled. "Like, oh my god, this is the cuuuuutesttttt puppy ever!" she squealed, strolling up to the counter. She paid for the dog and giggled. "I'll call you Quade!"

"This isn't underwear either! It's special and so it isn't underwear," Sad Violet, but she didn't look offended since she couldn't look offended and could only look happy, teary, and sue mad. "Awww, look at these poor mice. They're all cramped together in this cage...." She reached out, and touched the plastic, and suddenly, it faded away just like in Harry Potter. IT WAS MAGIC.

Violet smiled at Kagami. "Just touch it with the power of LOVE AND YOUR HEART and it'll fade away!! :D :furawatchi: :nazotchi: :kuribotchi: :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: "

(Lol I've always wanted to go crazy with the emoticons..)

Kamilla picked up one of the guinea pigs and said "This one is the cutest!" It was white with chocolate brown spots. She said "I wanna keep it!" So she went up to the counter and paid for it. She said "I'm gonna call you Cookies! <3" She went around, sort of showing Cookies off to anyone around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back