Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed, and moved back, though unsatisfied. "Remeber now... you cant scream while I do this." His smile turned wry, and he started to take her shirt off.

"Lets get moving, before anyone decides they heard that and have started running." He whispered, directing his ears backwards.

Willard mumbled something, and sat up. He rubbed his eyes a little, and then opened them. "yeah Vinn?" He said quietly, not trying to awaken the others.

Willard sniffed, "but.. without her, everything is incomplete." He turned away, "its not fair. your all home wreckers! every one of you! you 'scientist' are cruel people."

His jaw dropped, and then he hissed. "no f*cking opinions. its like you expect me to be all 'happy' when my wife is getting forced to have kids. she never wanted kids in the first place- our children were accidents. i care more about her, than i do myself. i.. i don't want to have to go home without her, and tell our babies that mommy is gone forever. i.. i can't do it. i don't want her to be in pain. i want her only children to be mine. i love her, Vinn, more than anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back