Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade got to her feet, just in time to see Croy tackle the guy.

Toby's eyes were full of tears. He writhed violently, trying to break free to help his sister.

She kissed him, rocked him to sleep, humming something from Peter Pan.

Crow lashed out at him, clawing at the mans face over and over, his chest, tyring to kill him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The man was screaming, writhing violently. He was just one of the many guards. They were probably heading this way by now.

Toby yelled, "Jade! Are you okay?"

Jade ran up to him and nodded vehemently. "Yes, yes Toby. I'm okay! But you aren't!"

Jade said, "Okay, hold your arms out." She then ripped off the constraints, and Toby fell into Croy's arms.

Croy picked him up swiftly and pivited in place, to run to the exit and fly them up. "Toby- im a friend of your sisters. I wont hurt you."

He paused, and nodded. "The bathroom upstairs. its better then the one down here."

Toby nodded silently, then looked at Jade.

Jade smiled and nodded as well. "He's a very good friend-- a best friend." She kept running.

Jade said, "When I count to three, start flying! One.... two.... three!" And with that, she latched onto him however she could.

Jade got up quickly, brushing off her clothes.

Toby jumped up and ran into Jade's arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back