Mutant Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair sighed and shook her head. "I hoped I wouldn't have to do this." She murmured under her breath, moving into a fighting stance.

Akira sliced at the arrow. She watched as it broke in half and she started to yell, "GO AWAY YOU BULLIES! WE DON'T NEED YOU TO STOP US BREATHING!"

Akira let more tears run down her cheek, it must've looked like waterfalls were coming from her eyes.

Blair was shocked by the sudden yelling and looked at the girl who was crying and lowered her tonfa before walking slightly closer. "Hey, it's alright, no need to cry." She said trying to calm her. "What did they do?"

"I could start from the beginning, but to sum it up Techno's are dying, no money, no food, we need food. So this ***hole decides to kill more of us!"

Blair looked at the other two, somewhat glaring at them. "I see." She said plainly as she moved back into a fighting stance.

"No I didn't! They were stealing from this pool!" Ze yelled, frustrated. He looked at two as they got into a fighting position. "It doesn't have to be like this, I was just trying to help..." Backing up a few feet, he made a small ice barrier.

"What clan are you from?" Blair asked as the boy backed away. "And how were you trying to help? Sure, just because they were stealing doesn't mean harming them is the right answer!"

"I'm a Lunar, not that it makes any difference." Ze told Blair. "And I wasn't trying to hurt them, just scare them off. I'm not very good with my powers." He explained.

ooc: BTW, Awesome_Sauce is accepted :)

(OOC: Er, I'm sorry. I may be gone for several days at a time because we're touring China for the next week :) But I'll try to get on as much as possible!)

Kagami tensed as she slowly made her way to the pool. There was a fight going on. She had just wrapped her forearm in bandages from her last Solar fight not too long ago. She saw her fellow Lunar, Ze, standing on the defensive, behind an ice barrier. She slipped in next to him. "What's going on?" she muttered.

ooc: No problem.

Ze looked at Kagami. "Nothing much, just a misunderstanding." He told her, looking at the others. Ze started to feel a sharp pain in his neck, but ignored it.

"You should have just let them be." Blair said as she saw another person apper. "And I'm a Solar, so it kind of does make a bit of a difference."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ze shook his head. "Listen, I don't care what you think, I was just trying to help." He sighed. "And what does it mater, you being a solar? What's the big difference?"

"Only a few days ago, a group of Lunars came and killed many of the Solars for no reason. Fighting and killing for the thrill." Blair explained, "And to me, all Lunars are the same."

Ze remembered that, as he was there that day. He turned pale, not knowing what to say. "Well, what if I told you all Solars were the same? How would you feel?" He asked. "Because maybe the Lunars that day didn't want to kill! Maybe the were forced to!" He yelled at Blair.

"Oh? And who forced them?" Blair asked, ignoring what Ze had said before about Solars were all the same. She made a swift movement with her left hand then vine began growing under Ze and up, wrapping around his leg.

Ze didn't answer, now mad. He formed an ice shard, blasting it at her with dark energy. He froze the vine, killing it and breaking free. Ze took out his sword, raising it to her.

Blair smirked, the shards of ice going straight through her. "I thought something like this would happen." She spoke and then began to fade. An illusion. "Good thing I took precautions." She said, now behind Ze with a knife to his throat.

Ze sighed, knowing was he defeated. He tried to spin around and stab her with his sword, but it's energy was too powerful for him, and he was blasted back, falling on the ground.

Akira wanted the fighting to stop, it was what separated people, she threw mist into the battle, hoping somebody would escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back