Mutant Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ze thought about Vaiz, about how much energy he had. Sighing, he walked back inside and went to his room.

"Well I didn't do much. Just persade Ze to help. Are you OK? I'm Onyx by the way." Onyx felt she should've done more to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, the other?" Blair asked, "And my name is Blair." She said, looking around once again and groaned as she tried to stand again but once again failed.

Ze walked out, looking at Blair. He didn't say anything, just crossed his arm and leaned against the wall.

Ze smiled at her. "It's no problem. I wasn't just going to leave you there and watch you die." he told her.

Ze didn't say anything, and sat down next to her. "Want me to help you get home?" he asked.

"It'd be quite dangerous for a Lunar to be in Solar territory." Blair stated before lying down. "Beside, I don't have enough energy to even get up yet."

Ze nodded. "I'll be fine. You rest up for tonight, and tomorrow I'll help you get back."

Blair sighed, nodding before placing her hand on her neck again and quickly pulled it away. "Who was that guy?" She mumbled.

Ze shrugged. "I've never seen him before, but I could tell he was Pyrokinetic." He told her, before walking into his room and going to bed.

ooc: Timeskip?

"Pyrokinetic, so most of my power would be weak against him?" Blair questioned herself before rolling on her side and fell asleep quite quickly.

ooc: Sure.

Ze woke up in the morning and took a shower, then got dressed. He looked at Blair, sighing. "I'm screwed if anyone finds out about this." He said to himself.

Blair slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "Man, I feel so much better." She said happily as sat up and stretched her arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back