Mutant Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ze nodded, walking out the door and leading her out of the Lunar territory.

Ze looked at the Solar area. "Want me to come to your house with you, or are you good here?" He asked.

"Y-you should probably go, but I'm in no state to stop you if you want to come." Blair said before she began heading in the direction of her house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ze nodded, "I'm going back, bye." he told her, walking off. He went to the Lunar headquarters, seeing what he needed to do today. The leader handed Ze a picture of Blair. "You need to kill her, she is a threat to Lunars." Sighing, Ze went home, not sure what to do.

Blair walked into her house, letting out a loud sigh before heading to her bedroom. "I should relax a little more, I think that illusion yesterday took more out of me then I expected."

Ze looked down, not knowing what to do. He found Blair's house, and was outside. "Maybe I should just say I couldn't find her..." He said to himself, before knocking on the door.

Blair groaned upon hearing a knock on the door before making her way toward it. When she opened it and saw Ze she was a little shocked. "Y-you again?" She mumbled.

Ze laughed a little, nervous. "Uh...can we talk?" He asked, not wanting to kill her.

Ze sat down on the couch. "I just came to tell that the Lunars want you dead..." He knew he sounded stupid, but he didn't know what else to say. "They want me to kill you." He paused for a moment. "I'm not, don't worry."

Blair looked down, balling her hands into fist and stayed quiet for a minute or two before speaking. "But you'll get into trouble if you don't or someone with less sympathy will be sent." She stated.

Onyx woke up and went to see Ze, but found out he wasn't home. Should I use a teleportion spell to find himor not? He's probly with Blair anyway. I think he likes her!! She thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
"But what can I do, why am I a threat anyway. All I am is an illusionist who can't produce a strong illusion without needing to rest afterwards." Blair said, "You should just kill me and get it over with."

Ze pouted. "I'm not a bad person, I don't kill for no reason." He looked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back