Mutant Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair backed away when Ze fell to the ground. She smirked before collapsing on her knees. "That illusion wasn't all that big, but it seems it's still taking a toll on my body." She muttered to herself.

Ze stayed down, not having enough energy to get up."Well, this is great." He muttered, looking around with his eyes.

OOC: Aki, your avatar makes you look like a psychopath ;)

Akira was disappointed that nobody escaped during her mist bomb.

Ze was now having a hard time breathing, his body contained too much energy. He finally passed out, the energy from the sword overwhelming his body.

With an angry growl, Kagami helped Ze to lean up against the wall. "If you hate fighting so much, why do you fight?!" she snarled. More often than not, people hated this ongoing war. But she learned that didn't matter. All that mattered was whether or not you fought or became a traitor - a deserter.

Last edited:
Zane didn't respond, still passed out. He slowly regained consciousness, standing up. Shaking his head, he just began to walk away, not wanting to deal with any of them.

"Our leader forced us to kill. I cast a sleeping spell on that arrow for you information." Onyx muttered.

Ze shook his head, walking into his house. He hated being the bad guy, all he was trying to do was help. He sat on the roof, as he always went there when he wanted to think.

Name: Vaiz

Appearance:
Anime_Emo_Boy_2.jpg

Power: Pyrokinetic

Flaw: His obsession with power. He ha driven himself to the point of insanity trying to gain more power

Clan: Shadows (5th clan, will explain in plot)

Weapon: Long chain (Used as a whip)

Other: Vaiz is the most powerful person on the planet. He is evil and obsessed with power. He is the leader of the Shadows, a 5th clan which get energy from negative emotions and survive by eating the souls of others. Vaiz is sadistic and has driven himself to a point of insanity. He is possessed by the ancient lord Zios, but that won't matter to the plot for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What do you want?" Ze asked coldly, looking up at the stars. It was a clear night, and the sky was filled with bright stars.

Vaiz walked over to a pool, seeing a bunch of dead people. "Aw, everyone's dead. There's no one to kill." he pouted. Walking over to Blair, he picked her up by the neck. Noticing she was alive, he smirked, wanting a little snack.

"Why did y- Wait was that the solarborn girl scream?!? Get down now. She wouldn't scream if she wasn't in trouble right? COME ON!"

"Since when should I help out someone who tried to kill me?" Ze asked, staying where he was.

Blair screamed as she felt a hand go around her neck and picked her up. She glared at Vaiz. "Put me done!" She managed to say, trying to free herself from his grip though she didn't have much energy left.

ooc: I'm not sure if I should be happy or not about that comment Jadeie

"Nope." Vaiz smirked, holding her against a wall. He slowly started to take her soul, a process that would take at least ten minutes before it was done.

Ze felt a change in temperature. He looked over at the pool, seeing Blair in trouble. Sighing, he charged his hand with dark energy, and threw it at Vaiz.

Blair struggled as she was pushed against the wall. "Let me down..." She trailed off before blacking out, not having enough energy to keep awake.

Vaiz stumbled back in pain, before running off in the direction the energy had been shot at. By that time, Ze was standing above Blair. He picked her up and brought her to his house, laying her on the carpet and going back on the roof.

Blair regained consciousness quick as she felt her body being moved. Opening her eyes, she looked at her surroundings before placing her hand gently on her neck and pulled her hand away, whimpering in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back