My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! TAIKO and SODA evolved! TAIKO is, a, -cough-, [SIZE=7pt]Tarakotchi.[/SIZE] SODA is Memetchi! Yay! <_< And, they love eachother, so they will get married tomorrow?

-Kuchipatchi-

Sorry I didn't update for so long, here's a quick update.

TAIKO and SODA got married, they had two Teletchi Boys. The Teletchi on SODA's screen was named BULB, and the Teletchi on TAIKO's screen was named RAIMU. BULB got turned off. TAMMY, my Milky Blue with Pink Bubbles V2 got turned on. This is their evolvution so far:

RAIMU - Teletchi Boy - Kuchitamatchi - Young Mimitchi

TAMMY - Shirobabytchi - Kinokomotchi - Ringotchi

-Kuchipatchi-

Woot! My Uratama came! Yes! Woot! Uh huh! Yes! Woo! Yay! -cough- Well I'm really happy. I also turned on my Entama so they could be friends. My Uratama is Mamekotchi, the Comedian baby Girl. Her name is Urataiko, which means Ura-drums. My Entama is a Kuchikotchi. Another girl. She's named Tchi, which simply means friend. Urataiko is a few seconds older than Tchi. Here's how to play the Uratama game - Pictures soon!

Comedy Game - Whack-A-Nyorotchi

Use button A to move left and button C to move right. Press button B to whack the Nyorotchi with the fan. Don't whack the poops though! You need to hit 30 Nyorotchis to win.

Hint: Move back to the middle after whacking a Nyorotchi.

Gorgeous Game - Find the Diamond

Press Button A to pick an item. Press button B to flip the item over to see if there's a Diamond. If there's a poop, you'll lose. I don't know how many diamonds you need to win though.

Passion Game - Karate Chop!

Press Button B to select the power. the more power, the more likely you are to smash the board! Each time you smash the board, a thicker one will replace it. I don't know how many boards you have to chop to win.

-Kuchipatchi-

Edited due to typo's

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrrghh! Tchi, RAIMU and TAMMY all need new batteries! D'oh! And, good news, RAIMU is Decotchi, he's ok, and TAMMY is Furawatchi! Yay! Tchi is a Kuchipetchi of course, and Urataiko is a Shippokotchi. Since I'm new to Uratama, I remember the name Shippokotchi from this: First, I think of Hippo :D And then I add an S, so it becomes Shippo. Then I just put -kotchi. And, see my new log, 'Voices of Tamagotchis' It's in this section, you can find it easily.

-Kuchipatchi-

-sobs- Urataiko reset herself, but that was after she became Zouritchi, and got into Comedy School. But she's gone :D I now have Koshi the Shippotchi, the boy tot in the Comedy Family. Tchi is now a Young Dorotchi! Woot! And RAIMU and TAMMY are Decotchi and Furawatchi, they will get married soon. Now I could try to get Hyottokotchi, the Comedy Secret character.. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

RAIMU and TAMMY got married, and they had two baby girls! The baby on RAIMU's screen is called TAIKO, and the other baby is names RAIMU (after her daddy!) RAIMU got turned off and PLANT, my Purple V1, got turned on.

-Kuchipatchi-

Latest posts

Back