My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, I forgot to put the Passwords. All of these use the User' HAPPY.

Visit HAPPY the Pyonkotchi in the Parent's house:

Visit HINO the Kuchipatchi in the Parent's house:

Visit KOTCH the Dorotchi in the Grandparent's house:

-Kuchipatchi-

RAIMU evolved into Young Mimitchi, PATCH is Ichigotchi, and SALAD evolved from Mohitamatchi to Patapatatchi :p Happiness ;) I might get another Mimitchi ^_^

-Kuchipatchi-

RAIMU is now a Decotchi, woot? He's ok. But sadly PATCH is Tarakotchi, d'oh! SALAD hasn't evolved yet.

-Kuchipatchi-

SALAD is a Memetchi! :D What happiness, saldy the Meme's got kicked out of TamaIsland. I wonder who will win? :blink: Well on topic, I got SALAD a TamaTicket to Switzerland!! Password to see a photo of SALAD in the user' HAPPY.

Password for Skis:

-Kuchipatchi-

Extreme sadness. I accidently reset RAIMU :D I'm sad. The new baby is a Teletchi Girl named SODA. She's been turned off. Ok now happy news. SALAD got married :huh: He married a Warusotchi. And PATCH got married too, to and Androtchi. They both had Boys.

-Kuchipatchi-

SALAD left, the Baby's named BEANY, and PATCH left too, the baby's named YAKAN. BEANY evolved into Mizutamatchi. And I turned OYAJI on (woot, and Oyajitchi when he evolves!) YAKAN hasn't evolved yet.

-Kuchipatchi-

Last edited by a moderator:
YAKAN was Marutchi, he is now an Oniontchi :) And BEANY is, sadly, an Hinotamatchi. OYAJI's and Oyajitchi of course.

-Kuchipatchi-

OYAJI married a Toratchi, the matchmaker came! He had a baby girl named TAMMY. I turned her off. And YAKAN is now a Tarakotchi, D'oh. BEANY's a Dorotchi though! Yay! I turned my Mini on and I named him CHIBI, though he has no offical name. He is now a Mametchi! I can get Ginjirotchi, the secret character now!

-Kuchipatchi-

CHIBI evolved into Ginjirotchi! Yay! YAKAN married a -- Something, I forget. BEANY got married too. YAKAN had a Babytchi Girl named TWIST. She evolved into Marutchi

:( BEANY had a Teletchi Boy named FUNNY. He's a Mizutamatchi now. I turned my Purple V1 on, a Bavytchi Boy named KUCHI. He evolved into a Kinokomotchi, yay!

-Kuchipatchi-

Well I had a "Holiday" - I got grounded, lol. So I have lots to report.

10/15

I turned my Golden Tam on, I named her YUKAI. She is became a Tonmarutchi, of course. She's now a Tongaritchi.

10/17

CHIBI died, at the age of 16. TWIST evolved into a Hinotamatchi, D'oh. FUNNY is a Piropiroritchi. KUCHI is.. Young Mimitchi! Yay! I turned my Entama on. He was a Memeotchi, then a Memebotchi, and now..

10/18

FUNNY evolved into Tarakotchi though :D KUCHI is a Memetchi, yay! :) But TWIST.. Is a Tarakotchi too. Read on to find what Te the Memebotchi became.

10/20

A Kurumetchi. Yes, a Kurumetchi. Yay? And FUNNY, TWIST and KUCHI got married! FUNNY got married to a Hanatchi and had a Teletchi Girl, finally. I will name her GOTCH. TWIST married a Gozarutchi, and had a Babytchi Boy. His name will be FLAME. KUCHI married a Memetchi. The baby's a boy, his name will be PLANT.

10/21

KUCHI, TWIST and FUNNY left! I named the Baby's what I promised, and turned PLANT off. I turned LEMON, my Hearts V2, on.

-Kuchipatchi-

FLAME evolved into Marutchi. :mametchi: He's going to turn into Tarakotchi, like all his ancestors. Sadness. Oh well. GOTCH is Tamatchi, Yes! I love Tamatchi's even though they're not the best tot. LEMON hasn't evolved yet, she'll evolve soon.

-Kuchipatchi-

PS, I got another lanyard! Memetchi style. It's the spring style though, not fall style.

Te is now a Togetchi! Yay! And GOTCH is a Hashitamatchi, FLAME is Oniontchi :) and LEMON is Hinatchi! Yes! One of my favourite teens :D

-Kuchipatchi-

GOTCH is a Bunbuntchi, so sweet. Not my favourite though. FLAME is Gozarutchi though. :D But that doesn't matter compare to what LEMON is.. Mimitchi! Yay!

-Kuchipatchi-

Te got married using Hatenazoku card #2. The baby is a boy Hatenatchi. I named him Taiko, which is Japanese for Drums. FLAME and LEMON got married! They now have two little girls, which will be named KAKEI (short for Kakeibo) and FIZZY.

-Kuchipatchi-

GOTCH got married using Matchmaker, and married a Tsunotchi. She now has a cute little Teletchi Boy, which I will name TAIKO. I already told you what that means in Japanese, drums. It's not pronounced "Tay-ko" it's pronounced "Tie-ko" just for those who don't know.

And the baby girls were named FIZZY and KAKEI, of course. They were both turned off.

And YUKAI (Gold Gen-2) evolved in Hashizoutchi (that was a long time!)

Codes for the Username HAPPY for TamaTown:

Parents - Pyonkotchi

Parents - Kuchipatchi

Parents - Tarakotchi

Grandparents - Dorotchi

-Kuchipatchi-

FIZZY and KAKEI got turned off, and SODA, my Tropical Flowers V3, got turned on. The baby boy is named TAIKO of course. They are both Mizutamatchi.

Some more passwords for the username HAPPY:

Bunbuntchi - Parents

Tarakotchi - Grandparents

-Kuchipatchi-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, I forgot to tell you guys.. I got an..

U

R

A

T

A

M

A

Yes! Yay! An Uratama! It's the Orange Rainbow design.

-Kuchipatchi-

Latest posts

Back