My En-Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]Ooh, a password for Okutchi in Memetchi Town!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Extremely bad news. TAIKO passed away. At 13 years old. I took a photo of his spirit: TAIKO's spirit. And even more bad news. DIZZY.. Got married. Not to HINO. From the Matchmaker. I went to the CNE today. It was noisy and I couldn't hear the matchmaker come. Then it showed a character, I don't know which one. It said "Love? >YES NO" and it pressed button B without me knowing, like it sometimes happens when you put a Tamagotchi on a lanyard. I discovered it when I was on the car back. I don't know what will happen to HINO now.. Here's the photo of the baby.. Arrgh. Click. I have more pictures too..[/SIZE]

DIZZY playing on her new computer

HINO showing off his Panda Bear he got from China

TAMA finishing her snack

TAMA going to bed

HINO eating sushi

HINO bumping an Obotchi

HINO winning a round of Bump

HINO bumping a Hanatchi

TAIKO sleeping

HINO needing attention

Yesterday the Matchmaker came to HINO and brought Debatchi. I said yes. So now he has a small Teletchi boy.

Last night HINO left, I named the baby boy RAIMU which means Lime. DIZZY didn't leave though :lol: I'm naming DIZZY's Puchitchi Lime.

DIZZY left. The baby is LIME and I turned RAIMU off and turned HASHI (Blue w/ Bubbles V2) On. They're just bobbing around.

LIME and HASHI evolved, HASHI is Hitodetchi while LIME is Marutchi. Dang. I don't like either. How much I like tots:

Kinokomotchi

Tamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Kuribotchi

Hitodetchi

Kuchitamatchi

Mizutamatchi

Marutchi

I love Kinokomotchi :( And, a MyStErY has happened.. TAMA the Pochitchi Died in her sleep at only 11 Years old.. In her sleep?! That never happens to tamas. And I mean in her sleep. She was sleeping peacefully, she wasn't even sick, and I heard the "Death Sound" and she passed away!! Arrgg!! At only 11 years old!! Pochitchi usually pass away at 20, not 11!! Well I restarted it, RANPU is now a Tonmarutch.

[SIZE=7pt]Quest For Lucky Unchi-Kun - Day One[/SIZE]

I have started the Quest For Lucky Unchi-Kun. The Quest for short o_O I turned my Tamagotchi Angel on, Pearl white with Gold wings. I am naming him LUCKY. So, LUCKY is just a Obake-chi bobbing around. I have to neglect him for Lucky Unchi-Kun though :( Here's how:

• Neglect your Angel to get Oyaji-tenshi
  • After a few days with Oyaji-tenshi, leave him somewhere for an hour or two with almost-full hearts
  • When you ckeck on him he will be an Lucky Unchi-Kun

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Quest For Lucky Unchi-Kun - Day Two[/SIZE]

LUCKY is now a Maru-ten. I am neglecting him a lot to get Tako-ten and then Oyaji-tenshi..

Arrgg, both RANPU and LUCKY passed away. I neglected them too much, as I was aiming for Kusatchi on RANPU. Man. And good news, Te got married to an Pukatchi. He now has a baby girl Kuchizoku. Arrgg, I wanted the boy Kuchizoku to get Nonbiritchi.

Te the Ashitchi left!! No!! Floo.. The Kuchikotchi's name is Gatchi. And I thought of another name - TWIST.

Arrgg, LIME is Masktchi. I'm furious. Garrghh!! HASHI hasn't evolved yet. And Gatchi is Kuchipetchi of course.

EDIT: We hit 1 000 views!! Thanks guys!! Thanks daily viewers and people just looking!! Thanks!! :(

Whaa!! HASHI evolved into Masktchi too!! Plap.. Well they're in love so I'm not connecting them until they're old so I can get Oyajitchi.. Nothing can ruin my wonderful plan now!! Mwahahahaha!!

My Angel (LUCKY Junior) is Tako-ten, yippee. One step closer to Unchi-Kun.

Tako-ten: "Tako" means Octopus and "Ten" is short for "Tenshi" which means angel.

Horrible news. Gatchi got some horrible sickness.. :D I can't cure her. I don't know what will happen.. (cries)

But to get rid of my miserable-ness, I have an Evil plan!! Mwahahaha!! (cough cough) I mean, well I have a (evil) plan.. My mom is the health-concious type, I can't spell good, lol, so anyways she doesn't like Hallowe'en because of the candy, so my (evil) plan is the say "Instead on going Trick-Or-Treating, can I have another V3? :lol: " It'll definitly work.. Mwahahaha!! (cough) I know which design I like, Orange Burst. But the V3 design. It's in Batch Four, its new. Click here to see, scroll down until you see the fourth batch. It's on the bottom left. Pretty :angry:

Latest posts

Back